Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2019, 11:10   #181 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Gt scamming publicly with proofs and mods are allowing it
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/12/2019, 12:16   #182 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Was there somewhere where I accepted your TOS?
Normally I have to click on buttons on a website and write my signature to confirm it and the data gets stored .

Do you have something like that Greentea? I dont think so
Cant remember I agreed the TOS

2)The service has ended with yesterday, so you have to delete all my HWID info and my ID pictures.

~Under GDPR, data controllers and processors are obliged to return or delete all personal data after the end of services, or on expiry of a contract or agreement, unless it's necessary to retain the data by law

Hope you are not doing shady stuff,this could bring you into jail

So again ... Refund me my 40$ back you scammed from me and DELETE MY HWID INFO all INFO you gathered of me and my ID pictures.
If you refuse to do that and think you feel strong and safe go ahead .. lets see who will win
Old 04/12/2019, 12:16   #183 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Mods need to take action.. this is blatant public scam. Dont you see it?? His TOS doesnt say "I will steal your money, and never refund you if you dont do anything against my TOS" thats exactly how it is, cus nobody broke his TOS. Now he's also doing personal attacks on people saying "I got your drivers licence still, and you're ugly" lol, how immature can u get.

its a way to steal peoples money so he dont need to deal with them anymore. 95% of people in this thread is complaining, now take the hint. Why would so many people complain? Because we dont want others to be scammed like we did. If we ACTUALLY would have broken the TOS there would be no complaining, if he actually had any proof of it.. Understand??
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2019, 13:14   #184 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
Mods need to take action.. this is blatant public scam. Dont you see it?? His TOS doesnt say "I will steal your money, and never refund you if you dont do anything against my TOS" thats exactly how it is, cus nobody broke his TOS. Now he's also doing personal attacks on people saying "I got your drivers licence still, and you're ugly" lol, how immature can u get.

its a way to steal peoples money so he dont need to deal with them anymore. 95% of people in this thread is complaining, now take the hint. Why would so many people complain? Because we dont want others to be scammed like we did. If we ACTUALLY would have broken the TOS there would be no complaining, if he actually had any proof of it.. Understand??
People said the cheat never existed and that he was just taking peoples money, then they admit it did.. but it's detected always.

People said they never leaked, then they admitted to infiltrating his groups again with new PC with intention to leak.

So far GT is 2/2 vindicated.

Also I know ACUS, and if you where banned. You where banned for a reason, likely chargebacking.
Old 04/12/2019, 13:34   #185 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
People said the cheat never existed and that he was just taking peoples money, then they admit it did.. but it's detected always.

People said they never leaked, then they admitted to infiltrating his groups again with new PC with intention to leak.

Also I know ACUS, and if you where banned. You where banned for a reason, likely chargebacking.
***** what lol.
I've never seen anyone saying it doesnt exist, Only seen people saying its perma dtc, he will ban you for 0 reason, dox you, threaten you etc.
@ you stupid dog, stop deleting messages from an OBVIOUS SCAM, HE ADMITS IT HIMSELF, BUT NO, EPVP MODS CORRUPTED.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 13:40   #186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
***** what lol.
I've never seen anyone saying it doesnt exist, Only seen people saying its perma dtc, he will ban you for 0 reason, dox you, threaten you etc.
@ you stupid dog, stop deleting messages from an OBVIOUS SCAM, HE ADMITS IT HIMSELF, BUT NO, EPVP MODS CORRUPTED.
Anecdotal claims from 1 post accounts.
Old 04/12/2019, 15:03   #187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

good thing you are not a lawyer. i noticed you conveniently ignored all of the claims (with proof) of malware, doxing, taking peoples' money, permanent detections despite advertising as UD, among many other things.

gt is vindicated because a couple people out of the several dozen that are bringing awareness to his scam trolled him. good logic.

so far you are 100/100 retarded
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 15:50   #188 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
good thing you are not a lawyer. i noticed you conveniently ignored all of the claims (with proof) of malware, doxing, taking peoples' money, permanent detections despite advertising as UD, among many other things.

gt is vindicated because a couple people out of the several dozen that are bringing awareness to his scam trolled him. good logic.

so far you are 100/100 retarded
" Join Date: Nov 2018 "

Ignored, chief.
Old 04/12/2019, 16:38   #189 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
" Join Date: Nov 2018 "

Ignored, chief.
you say **** about his join date but your oldest post is like a week old?
Press x to be hypocrite
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 17:36   #190

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
95% of people in this thread is complaining
You wish. None of you complaining used AK 3.0, not one. And all 3.0 users have the choice of not accepting my TOS and not becoming a user, there's no complication here, nothing hidden. I make it very clear they need to read and accept it.

I'm not sure why the mods won't just ban you toxic trolls outright, all you do is spam and waste their bandwidth, with new and dupped accounts. You've even attacked them directly and yet you're still here.

You been crying, posting lies, and made up stories about myself and Aimkit for months. And for what? You think you're somehow stopping others from enjoying Aimkit? You think anyone with 2 brain cells believes you? You're nothing but mistakes, your parents should have avoided.

In reality land Aimkit is fun af, #1, and only getting better. I'm about to push a huge 2 part update that fixes many things and has even more features.

And no I don't give a **** that you use other cheats, and that you get destroyed by Aimkit users. When I get time i'll probably put together a video compilation of just that, so everyone else can mock you too.
Old 04/12/2019, 18:21   #191 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Why would we make up all these things? Why would we say this if the service your're running is honest and no wrong in there would be no problem.. There's a reason why we dont spam other threads. we spam this thread to warn other users to stay away because we've experienced ur **** in the past and its all a bunch of lies. Now you've got detected again, Earlier today people were complaining in rocket chat about how they were getting banned, but you deleted those messages in fear that others would see them. U dont let your customers say their meanings, its sad.. People are afraid to even talk..

I dont care about aimkit, i want no part of it, i've used it in the past and its a literal bug simulator.. All i want is for people to open their eyes and take a look at all these negative comments, they are here ofcourse for a reason. Why would we spam someone for no reason?

There are other cheats out there that are bad, like HC f.ex i've had bad experiences with it, but i dont spam their thread here on epvp telling people to not buy it, cus they havent SCAMMED me, nothing like that. If they had done that, then yea i would have done it. Trust me. Theres a reason as to why this thread now has 13 pages of bad reviews. EVERYONE who has written bad reviews on AK here has used it in the past. There's not much new to ak 3.0 other then maybe a different type of silentaim and a bad effort in an eac bypass..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2019, 20:11   #192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where is my 40$ refund you scammer?
And you have to delete all my HWID info plus peronal data.
Old 04/13/2019, 10:14   #193 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
You wish. None of you complaining used AK 3.0, not one. And all 3.0 users have the choice of not accepting my TOS and not becoming a user, there's no complication here, nothing hidden. I make it very clear they need to read and accept it.

I'm not sure why the mods won't just ban you toxic trolls outright, all you do is spam and waste their bandwidth, with new and dupped accounts. You've even attacked them directly and yet you're still here.

You been crying, posting lies, and made up stories about myself and Aimkit for months. And for what? You think you're somehow stopping others from enjoying Aimkit? You think anyone with 2 brain cells believes you? You're nothing but mistakes, your parents should have avoided.

In reality land Aimkit is fun af, #1, and only getting better. I'm about to push a huge 2 part update that fixes many things and has even more features.

And no I don't give a **** that you use other cheats, and that you get destroyed by Aimkit users. When I get time i'll probably put together a video compilation of just that, so everyone else can mock you too.
1 of my mates bought it got banned in 8 hours after using it to legit hack... hes a ******* ****** for thinking i was wrong about u. also u fat neutered **** refund that meme master guy. u ******* inbred ****. or is it cause u spent all his money u scammed him for on cheap crackk addicted hookers cause ur wife wont give u any more then head once a month
Old 04/13/2019, 10:45   #194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkastalker View Post
1 of my mates bought it got banned in 8 hours after using it to legit hack... hes a ******* ****** for thinking i was wrong about u. also u fat neutered **** refund that meme master guy. u ******* inbred ****. or is it cause u spent all his money u scammed him for on cheap crackk addicted hookers cause ur wife wont give u any more then head once a month
" Join Date: Apr 2019 "

Old 04/13/2019, 11:36   #195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
" Join Date: Apr 2019 "

Why makes the join date such a difference?
Many people joined epvp when GT announced it in private chat.
I dont see why someone who joined 5 years ago is more trustful?