Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/26/2019, 20:43   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
GT been seeing a lot of your names in the RustHackReport ban list lately...
Old 03/26/2019, 22:50   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by walloped View Post
GT been seeing a lot of your names in the RustHackReport ban list lately...
I never play as GreenTea in game so none of them are me. There's trolls on [Ca] 1 Facepunch that like to pretend they're me. That entire server is cheaters by the way.
Old 03/28/2019, 09:51   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought on the 21st and ended up waiting till the 26th when I got a refund since. I had an issue with my loader and the guy would sorta dodge me then say he would work on it. One day he said he would 100% have a program I can run to figure out what's wrong but that never happened. If you're looking for a cheat right away or any type of customer support I wouldn't go to him.
Old 03/28/2019, 10:33   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
I bought on the 21st and ended up waiting till the 26th when I got a refund since. I had an issue with my loader and the guy would sorta dodge me then say he would work on it. One day he said he would 100% have a program I can run to figure out what's wrong but that never happened. If you're looking for a cheat right away or any type of customer support I wouldn't go to him.
surprised he gave you a refund and didn't make you wait for 6 month
Old 03/28/2019, 12:50   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 377
couple months ago i bought an inv to aimkit, a 1 month sub, and vip. within 1-2 months i was banned for “making epvp posts” which is 100% false and never happened
Old 03/28/2019, 14:53   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
couple months ago i bought an inv to aimkit, a 1 month sub, and vip. within 1-2 months i was banned for “making epvp posts” which is 100% false and never happened
Don't know who you are, but I don't ban for that...obviously. So go troll somewhere else.
Old 03/28/2019, 14:57   #67

Thumbs down

database error please delete this.
Old 03/28/2019, 14:59   #68

Thumbs down

Quote:
Really kid? So you come with your broken janky system, refuse, to upgrade or downgrade. I waste my time working on a fix, and during that entire few days you bad mouth ak non-stop to others(which they sent me screenshots btw), then you claim I was "ducking you"................you're a troll, nothing more. You got your refund the moment you requested it, and the fact you're posting here now with your made up sob story is ridiculous. You also got access to AK within 5-10 mins after paying, and I literally talked to you every day....seriously do every provider out there a favor and just go away, don't waste their time like you wasted mine.
Old 03/28/2019, 15:53   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Really kid? So you come with your broken janky system, refuse, to upgrade or downgrade. I waste my time working on a fix, and during that entire few days you bad mouth ak non-stop to others(which they sent me screenshots btw), then you claim I was "ducking you"................you're a troll, nothing more. You got your refund the moment you requested it, and the fact you're posting here now with your made up sob story is ridiculous. You also got access to AK within 5-10 mins after paying, and I literally talked to you every day....seriously do every provider out there a favor and just go away, don't waste their time like you wasted mine.

My janky system LOL I never **** talk your **** cheats until I got my refund because I heard about how bipolar you are and would ban people for stupid ****. I ended up buying from someone else that isn't a complete idiot and doesn't have issues with his loader from minute one.
Old 03/28/2019, 15:58   #70

Thumbs up

Quote:
My janky system LOL I never **** talk your **** cheats until I got my refund because I heard about how bipolar you are and would ban people for stupid ****. I ended up buying from someone else that isn't a complete idiot and doesn't have issues with his loader from minute one.
You're a liar and a troll but i'm happy you're someone elses problem now. I got many happy users, so gl with your potato machine, and inferior rust cheat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, flyhack is now detected. Everyone give a round of applause for evilcheats dev...that retarded lil skid shouldn't have been told how to do it, now it's ruined for everyone.

*THIS is why i'm so strict on my features. 99% of rust cheat devs have no idea what they're doing, and can't properly hide/protect/stealth anything from EAC. 99% of their spoofers are trash too, I know because it took me awhile to fully stealth all your hardware properly, and 0 chance others put in the same dedication.
Old 03/28/2019, 20:24   #71

Thumbs up

Quote:
How can you call anyone's cheat trash when you're literally **** talked by EVERY provider and everyone because of how toxic and lazy you are.
lol they talk trash because they're jealous peasants. As I said before AK has more features than the top 4-5 cheats combined...who's lazy again? AK also has by far the best Rust spoofer there is, and one of the top EAC ones in general.

I truly hope you run into an AK user in game, so they can decimate you like everyone else. There's levels to this kid. Also pretty soon i'm gonna be improving the sa even, since that chinese cheat lil rabbit/bunny impressed me with how good their sa was.

Old 03/30/2019, 04:16   #72 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added on discord, please check!
Old 03/30/2019, 08:18   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
its still completely stolen, its still detected, and u still have over 20 people that have PAID WEEKS AGO and u are ******* ignoring them and not giving them the product they paid for while u are sitting on ur fat *** and spending their money

True that
Old 03/30/2019, 14:57   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
U may be able to mow down HC, and BSS but RG i doubt
Old 03/30/2019, 18:48   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What about old subs btw? I remember I purchased like half a year ago, cheat got detected 2 days after I bought...
Closed Thread