Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacker services

Discussion on hacker services within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/03/2019, 16:35   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Sounds like ur own biography most of what u just said.
Old 03/03/2019, 16:39   #17

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
this is 100% scam. Snn is a well known troll, leaker, scammer, and liar. He uses RG (which is detected) and if you let him anywhere near your base(assuming he actually pretends to provide a resemblance of a service) expect your steam account to be banned and base deleted. You won't find a single happy "customer" that isn't lying+trolling. That's what this kid does, there's about 30 of them they hangout in a discord server and spend their time flooding this site with their non-sense, hoping to reel in more victim. Then they post in each others threads to try and give the illusion of legitimacy. Seriously check his post history, and check anyone who posts, post history.
how do you have the guts to come here with your shitty reputation and talk shit about me and spread lies

sad old man could you please release somthing your customers have been waiting for way to long, you’ve been saying aimkit was almost done since befor Christmas (and that’s a face)

you keep repeating the same shit every week cheat is 98% done release tomorrow then suddenly you have some irl stuff do deal with or you got family day (and that goes for everything you do, and that’s a fact)

You have promised so many thing that you have yet not delivered on
Thing that severely inspected your users cheating experience

Your only defense for us trash talking you and exposing what you and your cheat truly is, is that we are salty trolls and banned leakers

most of the people here Trash talking you realized a long time ago what your cheat really is, I’m glad that your most loyal customers have started realizing that your cheat is a blatant scam and have started leaking and replying to your retarded posts

You tell your users to pay today release is tomorrow
Then when they actually pay and do everything necessary to prove they are trustworthy
And You still don’t give them anything and treat them like shit (and this was more then a month ago)

Every single deadline you have set had been a joke
Don’t you get bored of repeating the same bulshit every fucking week for months ?
Your most recent deadline which was going to be a 100% release and that was A fat joke aswell (been 3 days since that 100% release countdown)

Fucking people took your word and payed the day befor release and they still haven’t received anything

we just don’t want to se someone that treats their customers like shit and acts like they don’t have any responsibility to succeed

Everything I have said can be confined with any og aimkit user
Old 03/03/2019, 16:47   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
this is 100% scam. Snn is a well known troll, leaker, scammer, and liar. He uses RG (which is detected) and if you let him anywhere near your base(assuming he actually pretends to provide a resemblance of a service) expect your steam account to be banned and base deleted. You won't find a single happy "customer" that isn't lying+trolling. That's what this kid does, there's about 30 of them they hangout in a discord server and spend their time flooding this site with their non-sense, hoping to reel in more victim. Then they post in each others threads to try and give the illusion of legitimacy. Seriously check his post history, and check anyone who posts, post history.
hello its not aimkit release thread so stop calling anyone scammer
Old 03/03/2019, 17:11   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone who's foolish enough to give Snn your money, remember you've been warned.
Old 03/03/2019, 17:22   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch for snn, multiple trades and never any issues very cool guy

@ is just salty cuz his girl cheats on him and he lives in a basement with random hobos and has no hope of ever not being a little beta ***** boi

also aimkit is a giant scam and his scam $$$$$ got cut off and he cant handle it

snn has pages of vouches from happy customers. where are ur positive feedbacks u little ebola?

o wait u have none cuz everyone hates u. u have pages of NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS *****

i hope ur girl gets ebola and passes it to u when she pegs u

edit: confirmed @ banged greentea's girl and dats why he is so salty
Old 03/03/2019, 17:53   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ye i can vouch for Snn aswell, its legit, he have so much positive feedback, ratkit have only 1 photoshopped feedback, so nice legit 100% no scam, btw release in -5 days, until it will be -75 poor customers wont get anything, so after countdown will reach -75 days he will release detected **** as before, he will lie that he made so much changes and it will be still detected as in past 2 years ez ez
Old 03/03/2019, 18:01   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
he has rg and chases cheat.... how can he be scamming.

Quote:
Anyone who's foolish enough to give Snn your money, remember you've been warned.
i am surprised people pay for ur cheat after u fucking pasted ur radar from fucking rust destroyer also u should have pasted their aimbot it would have been easier for u. since it already had smoothing
Old 03/03/2019, 18:56   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugs shiba doge View Post
he has rg and chases cheat.... how can he be scamming.

i am surprised people pay for ur cheat after u ******* pasted ur radar from ******* rust destroyer also u should have pasted their aimbot it would have been easier for u. since it already had smoothing
I took some inspiration from rust destroyer in terms of visually, but my radar is written in C, theirs is a packet hack(I think) and written in C#. Mine has tons and tons of sprites I added(of which you can even change the color), and my radar is heavily customizable. So enough with this "pasted" non-sense, not only does no one believe your lies(if they have any brain cells), but it doesn't make any logical sense regardless. AK has over 120 features, do you know who else has over 120 features? NO ONE, because they're not me. I'm a professional developer and i've done many big project, so stop pretending any of you are in the same stratosphere as me. You're little whiney kids, who spend every waking second trolling and scamming, instead of going to school and doing what you should be.
Old 03/03/2019, 19:17   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I took some inspiration from rust destroyer in terms of visually, but my radar is written in C, theirs is a packet hack(I think) and written in C#. Mine has tons and tons of sprites I added(of which you can even change the color), and my radar is heavily customizable. So enough with this "pasted" non-sense, not only does no one believe your lies(if they have any brain cells), but it doesn't make any logical sense regardless. AK has over 120 features, do you know who else has over 120 features? NO ONE, because they're not me. I'm a professional developer and i've done many big project, so stop pretending any of you are in the same stratosphere as me. You're little whiney kids, who spend every waking second trolling and scamming, instead of going to school and doing what you should be.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

ur cheat is pasted

all ur features are pasted (there are not anywhere near that many)

u have never been ud

u scam ur users

u use malware on ur users

factz

oooooh u added colored sprites???? can u explain radar math to us? since u wrote it rite?

Quote:
NO ONE, because they're not me. I'm a professional developer and i've done many big project, so stop pretending any of you are in the same stratosphere as me.

i can make more money than u selling lemonade on the sidewalk
Old 03/03/2019, 20:09   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep was fast helped me get lot of loot
Old 03/03/2019, 20:22   #26

elite*gold: 4
@ go cry somewhere else
Old 03/04/2019, 00:51   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i mean i dont like this ****** snn but aimkit gtfo u scamming dog which sends his hand or goblin photos all the time
Old 06/11/2019, 05:41   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lol, keep telling yourself RG is detected. Last 3 accounts have lasted 150-200 hours. Aimkit on the other hand... *****

Tags
hacker services, loot services, rust hacker