Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lysdahls hack services! everything

Discussion on Lysdahls hack services! everything within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Lysdahls hack services! everything

Heey guys, so i have been legit for over 1 year, but not long time ago i got invited to an cheat And i know its hard out there without cheats, before i didint have cheat i bought services too! Thanks to Mr. ich.

But now i wanna help out.

Services! (Everything just ask)

- Farming 1 box of wood 2 USD (you give tool)
- Farming 1 box of stone 4 USD (you give tool)
- I help you find an base, price can be from 1 to 4 usd, If you kinda know where his base is and can bag me around there than is cheaper than if you dont know and i need to run the whole map around :P

- Pvp for you, you give me gun, i will bring armor back. Prices is from 2-7 USD depends on if the server just wiped or late wipe, harder to find geared guy start of wipe xD

- I help you raiding i give everything you need to know im screensharing over discord if you like. i can send pictures. I can show you who "own the base" i will show you the easy way to get in. 5 USD

- Sulfur/metal farm. We will talk about the price

Just made a quick discord

IF anyone can help me set it better up, im doing an free service of you choose! (not including sulfur and metal farm)

Sorry for bad english!
- Lysdahl
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2018, 07:51   #2

Still doing this
Old 03/22/2018, 17:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very helpfull guy, fast and good support and explanation!