Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New!] Half-Assed Adventurers!

Discussion on [New!] Half-Assed Adventurers! within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [New!] Half-Assed Adventurers!

Do you like muckin' about smacking things in the face with rocks? Do you like experimenting with building techniques? Do you like exploding bears? Sweet custom skinned items and kits for donors? Sort of witty Irish server owners? Random chicken invasions and creative server events?

Join us my friend. You are not alone.

Seek ye the Half-Assed Adventurers. IP: 185.38.149.51:28025 Website: *removed*

Tags
build server, explosion, fun fun fun fun!, kits, rust

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BraveHeart - Episode. 1 The brave Adventurers
06/26/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 53 Replies
http://oi47.tinypic.com/1zpr3n6.jpg Patch: 5020 Loc: Europe Developers: Illusion'Illustrations Type: Leveling&Quest Are you ready for an adventure, then you have come to the right place. Do you have the guts to explore the 100% re-customized MMORPG based on 'Conquer2' Client & Coded from Scratch Source? Beta Opening Date: ?? Developement: In progress since 05.11.2012 (solo) - 14.11.2012-> (team) http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/45732layout%20copy. png
[Trading] Steam with Dota2, CS Source, Half-life, Half-life: Ep1, Half-life: Lost Coast
05/20/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Trading for € (paypal only) or decent League of Legends EUNE account (with first registered e-mail)
Need your own opinions for ADVENTURERS!
07/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm playing adventurer(Gracia Final) and I need some guides for it. Mainly : 1. Gears ( I geared up my adventurer with dual daggers and an s80 set ) Any other opinions? 2. What is the best subclass for adventurers? 3. Ive seen some videos in youtube.com using heavy set for adventurers? Is this really good as hell? :D Please answer this in your own opinion! Feel free.