Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make gold fastly for noobs on Runescape

Discussion on How to make gold fastly for noobs on Runescape within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post How to make gold fastly for noobs on Runescape

Making gold in Runescape is not as hard as some want you to believe it is.runescape gold Making money in Runescape just takes a little time and patience. It’s not an overnight thing that just happens. I have three favorite ways to make money for noobs on Runescape and I am going to share them with all of you. It’s not a secret or anything it’s just the three best ways I have found to make the gold.
The first method that I like to use by fishing and then selling lobsters on the grand exchange. To catch lobsters you need to be at level 40 fishing. And fishing lobsters is one of the fastest ways to make money since lobsters are fairly quick to catch. I don’t sell them cooked, I sell them raw. I sell them raw because of the high demand for them from people trying to reach 99 cooking and get their skill cape.
The second method I use to make money is woodcutting. Woodcutting is another good skill that is fairly quick to make money with. The best way to make money with woodcutting is to cut yew logs once you are able to do so at level 60. But I would wait until level 61 that way you can use a rune axe to cut them.runescape When you first start out cutting the yews at 61 it is a very slow process but it gets a tiny bit faster with each level you gain. The going price for yew logs on the grand exchange is 350gp each.
Finally the third way I like to make money is a simple and slow way and does not make a whole lot fast but does make a descent profit per labor hour. I like to buy flax from the grand exchange for 85gp each and buy a whole bunch at a time like 1k or more and then spin them into bow strings and sell for 170gp in the grand exchange. It’s not a huge profit but it takes little time to spin the flax to bow string .
Old 07/06/2009, 07:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yew logs not = 500gp?
Anyway gg.