Yeah I just got it today and it's worked fine thus far, and yeah I just manually log into the server then start the bot.
I had a script stop running after exactly 5 hours, is that an RSBot thing or maybe the script?
Disabled all the breaks and such.
That's prolly the script. The script might have a anti-ban or a break handler on that, so jsut check to make sure you turned it off and if now, then maybe look for another script? [=
Hello,
I have a problem starting the bot every time I log in this comes and the screen turns black "Attempting to show: http//world52.runescape.com/error_game_crash.ws [_top]"
Can anyone help me ?
Hello,
I have a problem starting the bot every time I log in this comes and the screen turns black "Attempting to show: http//world52.runescape.com/error_game_crash.ws [_top]"
Can anyone help me ?
I selected another world, then it worked fine for me and never had the same problem again.
Hello,
I have a problem starting the bot every time I log in this comes and the screen turns black "Attempting to show: http//world52.runescape.com/error_game_crash.ws [_top]"
Can anyone help me ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1nkiboy
I selected another world, then it worked fine for me and never had the same problem again.
@1nkiboy -- you're right that is the solution.
All you have to do, is login into real runescape then logg off and then login rsbot and it should work! [=
Man it DONT work ALL the Mining bots DONT work i go to the site and it all says Jagex own them....all i want is a F*ing bot to mine coal in the mine >_<...Please help me get a bot that JAGEX HAVEN'T took over =(
[Guide] How to Update rsbot with SVN. 11/04/2011 - Runescape - 11 Replies Hey,
Im sure some people have now some problem with rsbot, it won't start.
So i decided so make a little guide.
At first you Download the Svn.
TortoiseSVN downloads | TortoiseSVN
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7797/29485929.pn g
Intall it!