Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S< conquer account for rs

Discussion on S< conquer account for rs within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S< conquer account for rs

i got a lvl 107 water tao bout to be reborn at 110 over 20 mill in itmes and supers and elite armour
Old 02/24/2009, 00:10   #2

i have a level 50 with 300k and all kinds of good items
Old 02/26/2009, 07:36   #3

i have a level 67 with santa hat. havnt played for a long tim

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Swapping] [Trading] Lvl 124 runescape account for conquer online account!
03/24/2011 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Hello. I am looking to swap/trade this lvl 124 runescape account for a high level conquer online account. Im mostly looking for a high level archer. But other will do. What i have to offer - A lvl 124 runescape account haveave decent money, also i am willing to buy runescape junk on my main account, im also trading some auth codes for rsbots and rsbottings, more information on the bot will be given through MSN conversation. And i have a rapidshare account which im willing to SHARE not...
T>>My wow account 77 hunter (great gear) for a conquer online account
08/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Armor: Domain wurde soeben registriert.. The World of Warcraft Armory The World of Warcraft Armory The World of Warcraft Armory
Trading real good runescape account for conquer account
08/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Im tradeing a lvl 90 runescape account for conquer account with full info lvl 100+ It comes with everything it is wearing and theres more shit worth plenty in the bank, u dont have to worry about me scamming or anything cuz i havent played runescape in like 3 yrs lol those are the stats and a pic of the char and yes it has 99 fletch and fletch cape XD http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/clicker01/u ntitled.jpg Start Da Bidding of Accounts
trading conquer account for reborn conquer account
05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im looking to trade an lvl 93 archer non reborn with an super 1 socketed +3 bow and an super coat all for an low level first reborn character. E-mail me if interested at [email protected] or pm me here.
Trading a runescape account for a decent conquer online account!!
03/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Ok guys here's the thing... Im looking for either a non rb warrior, a tro, or an archer. My rs account is a level 107. highest skill is 91 mining. Doesnt really come with very many items.. comes with like 100k rofl.. Every skill is in highscores and it has 1550+ stats at the moment. Offers please.. Either email them to [email protected] or post them here. Thanks.. P.s. Here is a screenshot... http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/479/29115283zd 6.png