Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bot Nuke Day

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Nuke Day

You think its risky to bot at this time? Are they actually banning a lot more bots now with this system? I didnt play rs for 4 months and feel like coming back but after reading this.... hmm idk
(sorry i dont speak german so idk if this was already discussed somewhere else)

Old   #2

lolz script writer has allready fixed this, jagex bluffs only..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 66
Yes i think to its bluff.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Ok thanks

Old   #5

elite*gold: 100
I think most bots should be back up in the next few days
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Bots are fixed, just not publicly released. Jagex are attempting to take multiple bot creators to court, most recently ibot (which I hadn't actually heard of until today o.O). Jagex came in to possession of the e-mail list of ibot and rolled out mass e-mails stating that people would be sued individually if they continued using the bot. I'll update with source in a sec.

Jagex currently are NOT banning, they are simply "fixing" bot clients. Rsbuddy estimated time via tinychat is 3 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedTNC View Post
Bots are fixed, just not publicly released. Jagex are attempting to take multiple bot creators to court, most recently ibot (which I hadn't actually heard of until today o.O). Jagex came in to possession of the e-mail list of ibot and rolled out mass e-mails stating that people would be sued individually if they continued using the bot. I'll update with source in a sec.

Jagex currently are NOT banning, they are simply "fixing" bot clients. Rsbuddy estimated time via tinychat is 3 days.
Oh thats odd, never heard of ibot either, atleast not for RS. iBot is a bot for Silkroad Online
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
Oh thats odd, never heard of ibot either, atleast not for RS. iBot is a bot for Silkroad Online
I never did update with the source for the iBot thing, my apologies.

or forum QFC 14-15-831-63310676

In the topic it is clearly stated that Jagex will sue players for between $200 and $2500 individually as per 17 U.S.C. 1203(c)(3). As far as I'm aware, legally they are not allowed to do this to anyone outside the US as they are a company from the United Kingdom. When you sign up a runescape account you agree that using a bot will forfeit your account if caught. They can not go any further than that.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 66
Hmm it was not a bluff!

Look here!
Zitat von Wei Su (Admin von Powerbot.org)
I sincerely apologise for this late announcement, I really do. We have been having some technical issues with our server which started with a DDoS attack. We are glad to say we are back online.

As you will all have undoubtedly heard, RuneScape has been updated in a way that they have said will break reflection bots forever. After looking at their update it has became seemingly clear that this was more than we expected from Jagex, and we praise them on their work. However, we would also like to add that this won’t have any long term effect on any current botting client. Whilst other sites can be passing this off as a ‘publicity stunt’ on Jagex’s part, it is apparent that Jagex merely underestimated the time, dedication and effort bot developers put into their software. We are happy to say thanks to our highly talented updater, the bot will be back online, ETA at the bottom.

The RuneScape update has indeed been interesting. In order to play the game it is now a requirement to have a relatively recent version of Java. Most of you will have this, if you experience any difficulties trying to load the game, Java is free and you can easily google it and download the latest version. ()

We are in a way glad that RuneScape have decided to do this as they are currently offering a lot of fun activities in game along with some relatively substantial rewards such as XP or tokens. We here at RSBot do not want to ruin your game experience in any way and we to a point support Jagex. However, we don’t see you using bots to progress in game as a bad thing. During our bot updating, we hope you will explore RuneScape without a bot, join in some events and even have fun playing legitimately!

Now onto what you want to hear (or maybe not!). The software we use to update the bot needs to be recoded massively due to the update. This is because the RuneScape client has gone from object orientated code to large arrays. Whilst this in no way stops us from being able to update, we do wish to take our time updating to give you a chance to explore the game and even do things you would usually just bot. We suspect the update to take 14-28days and during this time, we will be working with Gold4Fun to try and get some nice give-a-ways and competitions solely to the powerbot community. Please note this is just an estimated time and may change at any time. We have to give our self room for error and such. From this update, RSBot will grow stronger for it was Ralph Emerson that said 'We acquire the strength we have overcome.'

It may also comfort you to know that we will be working hard during this time on our new project, RSBot 3. We believe RSBot 3 will set a new standard in the botting industry and will be the bot all others are compared to. This does not mean RSBot 3 will be released when our bot is back, but it does mean we will be able to make far more progress than we would usually make in that amount of time. As always, RSBot 3 is open-source.

For instant updates and progress on the bot, please follow our Twitter page and/or Facebook page! We wish the best of luck to all other bot clients, and we hope we will see you on the other side.
Liebe Community,

wie der englische Text schon sagt, wird der englische RSBot für 14-28 Tage down sein, in der Zeit erstellt Powerbot ein neues Projekt namens: RSBot 3, wessen selbstverständlicherweise wieder Open-Source sein wird.
Dessen Projekt rüsten sie diesmal besser auf, als das vorherige Projekt: RSBot-2625.
Es wunderten sich höchstwahrscheinlich sehr viele, warum die Internetseite von denen nicht mehr funktionierte, das lag daran, dass ihre Website geDDost wurde, nur durch Hilfe von ETA bekamen sie ihre Website wieder Online.

Siehe Zitat:
Zitat von Wei Su (Admin von Powerbot.org)
Now onto what you want to hear (or maybe not!). The software we use to update the bot needs to be recoded massively due to the update. This is because the RuneScape client has gone from object orientated code to large arrays. Whilst this in no way stops us from being able to update, we do wish to take our time updating to give you a chance to explore the game and even do things you would usually just bot. We suspect the update to take 14-28days and during this time, we will be working with Gold4Fun to try and get some nice give-a-ways and competitions solely to the powerbot community. Please note this is just an estimated time and may change at any time. We have to give our self room for error and such. From this update, RSBot will grow stronger for it was Ralph Emerson that said 'We acquire the strength we have overcome.'

It may also comfort you to know that we will be working hard during this time on our new project, RSBot 3. We believe RSBot 3 will set a new standard in the botting industry and will be the bot all others are compared to. This does not mean RSBot 3 will be released when our bot is back, but it does mean we will be able to make far more progress than we would usually make in that amount of time. As always, RSBot 3 is open-source.
Quelle:

(ALLES GESCHRIEBEN VON "Harry_Fan8")
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraGRSBot View Post
Hmm it was not a bluff!

Look here!
<blah blah>
Someone's slow. It WAS a bluff, they claimed it would keep bots out of the game forever. Which it hasn't, multiple private bot developers and script writers such as myself already have bots up and running, and the methods haven't changed all to much either. Expect public release in the next 2-3 days.
Old   #11

UltraGRSBot

Powerbot hat nicht die besten scripter, d.h. nur weil bei ihnen alles down ist heißt es nicht das alle bots ausgelöscht sind, bei rsbuddy z.b. laufen schon wieder bots die allerdings erst demnächst public gemacht werden weil erst noch die stabilität getestet wird...
Old   #12

Kann mich irgendwie nicht mehr einloggen

Wenn ich mich einlogge z.b. welt 140 dann bin ich drinne 2 sekunden später wieder in der lobby warum?

habs schon mit mehrern welten getestet (146, 139, 147)
Old   #13

haben mehrere das problem, schau doch mal im offiziellen Forum da waren glaube ich Lösungen...bin mir aber nicht mehr genau sicher, einfach unter support schauen