Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Autobone

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autobone

can some1 make a auto bone picker upper and digger so we can get r prayer things up and i was thinking if u see that jagex uses a double codes for the stuff in ur inventory so i was think if u can get into the other code by tring a bot tha makes u money just by doing nothing it just gives u money for no reason hope u tell me wut u think and if it is even possible and the automining by firefox is nice goodjob!!!!!!! i would love to see it be faster if u can do that and have it autodrop the ore that it picks up that u can change when u feel and it would be great if u can change the vaule of ur mining so u can get higher mining with that do u think thats possible?

Old   #2

NCSuperman firefox told me to contact him on his website via the forums, for more information

Old   #3

Don't listen to hack. Your just going to have to pay for them hacks. It's funny too because all his hacks are the EXACT SAME as the ones posted on these forums. Firefox is just another joke.
Old   #4

LOL i am his neighbor....please unban my account

edit: firefox: also....all my hacks are free for runescape, we just added the runescape hacks so there still simple. we dont charge a **** for the hacks only thing you have to do is register which is FREEE dumfucks.

Old   #5

LOL FREE FOR **** ONES ! Most of your hacks are detectable. Dude I played runescape 2 years ago and used those exact free hacks you have on your free website. There is no difference between runescape forums and your website. Actually there is. THE FORUMS ARE BETTER LMAO! Oh btw, you actually create bots? My ***. Probably leeched the **** too.

** Edited : If you wanna try unbanning your account, use the contact button. If you are flaming/advertising then it's going to be hard because they have solid proof that you ACTUALLY commited the ****. Btw, dumbfuck? Your the one providing **** bots that are months old. Face the facts, SCAR and BOTS are dead. Get a real job instead of relying on the internet to be your only source of money, dumbfuck .
Baibai.
Old   #6

LOLOLLOL ill get firefox tomorrow to read this hahah

.. remember i am not firefox but his neighbor, i think elite pvpers banned my other account because we live like really close together so they tracked our IP and it like in the same street....:S

Also what you say it true, but what hacks do you see on this forum? the same lol
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack4Live View Post
.. remember i am not firefox but his neighbor, i think elite pvpers banned my other account because we live like really close together so they tracked our IP and it like in the same street....:S
you weren't banned because of that, more likely because of advertisement

also as a side note all i see is macros not any hacks
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack4Live View Post
LOLOLLOL ill get firefox tomorrow to read this hahah

Also what you say it true, but what hacks do you see on this forum? the same lol
You don't get the same IP for being neighbors.
Old   #9

No **** i dont LOL, i got something wiht 91.***.***.*** and he got 71.***.***.***

when you track a ip you dont get there exact address you get most of time the street or zip code

also there no hacks for runescape anymore since 2004 only bots/macros/and glitches
Old   #10

im not looking for hack i want to know if it possible to make a bot that gives u money out of no where and a bot that can auto pick up bone and bury them i dont care about the stupid wc or fighting and stuff like that i just want to know if it is possible and i want to know how to make bots so i can try it my self
Old   #11

Learn C++ if you wanna know how to make your own bot. Other then that, there is no gold hack. It was once found by some kid, and he started to sell the gold for 2.00$ each but he was banned, and it has been patched. Also, theres no bone burrier that will not get caught within the 30minutes you use it. Sorry!
Old   #12

how will get it catch u pick up bones and u bury them its that simple unless u pick up lik esome great bones i dont like they will mind
Old   #13

Read below ><
Old   #14

Gold Hack = doesnt work since 2004. Runescape uploaded there files on there own server since 2004 so now you can change the game varibles anyymore unless you hack into the runescape server....

AutoBone: As rags2bitches said they will ban you before 20 minutes. Why? Runescape has a system that scans every users movement. When a character keeps repeating the same movements there pretty sure your using a bot... I could make a autobone bot with C# or Autohotkey but you will get banned within a day.
Old   #15

oo ok but i was using a mining bot for about 1 hour and was not banned