Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free membership no joke! bux .to

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free membership no joke! bux .to

ok i think many have heard about bux .to website and know that they could earn you easy money however without referrals you cant earn it very fast so i decided to ref you all just register at bux .to and were it says
Code:
Referrer (if any)
make sure it says PvpRs and then register once you register you will receve 0.01$ for every click you receve and you will receve 0.01$ for every click i or any other my referred people will make so heres little math for you to know what you should exept:

You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
Your daily earnings = $2.10
Your weekly earnings = $14.70
Your monthly earnings = $63.00

so you easilly make 60$ per month that is more than enuf to pay for runescape membership however you will first have to register at AlerPay system to receve money from bux .to then you can transfer money to your credit card and pay for runescape membership.

AlertPay is similar to paypal once you infuse your CreditCard with AlertPay you can transfer funds to creditcard and pay for anything in internet.

Free membership awaits you just go and register at bux .to

Important:: If you will not put PvpRs as your referrer you will not receve extra earning from all referrers.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol this isnt based on runescape you can also use this to make money for other needs. also your advertising and ho pig someone will click on the directed link so YOU will earn extra money newby