Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Peractorum - True Old School PKing [2006]

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Peractorum - True Old School PKing [2006]

Peractorum is a server based strictly on the early 2006 revision of RuneScape and although it's a PvP based server we provide content for skillers and pkers alike.
As of now we're running purely out of donations hoping that we won't need to sell in-game items for money to pay for the server fees.

A few mentionable features;

• The smoothest old school PvP server you'll find!
• Duel Arena
• Quest system, currently just one working quest but they'll be coming as time goes by with benefitial rewards.
• PK in whatever style you wish! You can pick whether you want to pk as a pure, berserker pure, tank or maxed main. If you get bored of the same pking style just hop on to another class!
• All skills working
• The people you kill will always drop a casket which will contain items such as barrows if you get real lucky but usually just some gp. No more annoying thieving to get a little extra cash, make money doing what you love! (Although thieving is still an option too haha)
• A very good combat system to truly relive the old runescape memories!
• Clipped and smooth following, attacking...
• Obtain your very own fire cape by killing Jad at Fight Caves!
• Many dungeons to explore
• Barrows
• Basic items are in shop which you can buy instantly with the starter you get but better items you will need to get from Barrows, Slayer, bosses and so on.
• All spells and available equipment work.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0