Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Peractorum - True Old School PKing [2006]

Discussion on Peractorum - True Old School PKing [2006] within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
---

---
Old 06/13/2012, 14:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
NICE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
************** true buddy true BOT for aion
10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
My friend has Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page its the korean bot EVERYONE is talking about but No ONE has but he does its 15 usd a month its expensive yes but watch the short video he made I use this thing and WOWOWOW. Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page and you can msn him and email him to buy it =)
Pking
03/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Firstly this isnt coming from a pro pker, my pk points i average a week are only around 5k :/ most of those are burnt off mining in the jail or loitering around. - So what exactly is a pker? A pker is a Player Killer, they go around and deliberately kill another player - Whats the best setup to pk? This is my own opinion, but with facts backed up by my friends Trojan: Blade - it has a compromize between damage and speed, and with fixed fastblade it has range. good for taos and...
Pking GM's
11/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
grrrrr. Death. They need to make boots for GM's cause they get 1 int rapid from all 130 archers full socket. :) Pk and u ll not gonna be banned. That is part of the game.
PKing in TC?
08/04/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Well I'm not completely sure if this will work, but I wouldnt mind someone testing it for me. I got this idea from that topic about PKing in the furniture shop. I figured if it works there, why not in TC? I could be completely wrong but... If you had a reborn fire taoist, and summoned your guard in TC, then tried to PK someone with fire met, wouldnt your guard begin to attack... and ultimately PK them? Once again I dont know if this WILL or COULD work... but it'd be worth testing. I...