Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needed help! Need affordable DEVELOPER

Discussion on Needed help! Need affordable DEVELOPER within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Needed help! Need affordable DEVELOPER

I need affordable developer who can help me to build rohan, trust worthy developer, I need only affordable but good developer please help

HELP
Old 12/04/2020, 05:39   #2

I find it very hard to find someone today. even more trusted that knows how to do something good and not just copies.
Good Luck
Old 12/04/2020, 19:54   #3

If you can't develop yourself, stay out of the scene. It's very unlikely you'll find a trustworthy dev for hire to work with. This scene doesn't need any more failed servers.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/05/2020, 01:47   #4

If you are pinoy you can message me.
Old 12/05/2020, 04:51   #5

He already told me in a PM he wants "low fee files & a Developer".
Good and Secure Files will Cost some Money, you wont to get cheap ones with good Security.
Most Indo/pH People selling Gateways which are the worst Files you can get, get a good Hook and you are fine.
Old 12/08/2020, 17:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutRohan View Post
He already told me in a PM he wants "low fee files & a Developer".
Good and Secure Files will Cost some Money, you wont to get cheap ones with good Security.
Most Indo/pH People selling Gateways which are the worst Files you can get, get a good Hook and you are fine.
You mean free files that being released and they selling it :P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2020, 21:29   #7

Because of the free file, lots of ppl are opening their own server and then making players quit Rohan after a week or so. Real sad.

It's off topic sorry. Just want to release the hate I'm feeling on those ppl. >
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 22:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Because of the free file, lots of ppl are opening their own server and then making players quit Rohan after a week or so. Real sad.

It's off topic sorry. Just want to release the hate I'm feeling on those ppl. >
Fortunately though, a group of us are currently working on the Rohan: Eternal Vengeance (current iRohan) files
Old 12/08/2020, 23:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Fortunately though, a group of us are currently working on the Rohan: Eternal Vengeance (current iRohan) files
And having a hoot with it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 15:03   #10

Quote:
I don't really see the fortunate here
Old 12/09/2020, 17:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
I don't really see the fortunate here
Well... yeah lol. Except you see it won't be as bust as EV of course. It'll have as many EV features as we can possibly get working with pre-EV balancing and stuff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2020, 20:44   #12

Quote:
Well... yeah lol. Except you see it won't be as bust as EV of course. It'll have as many EV features as we can possibly get working with pre-EV balancing and stuff.
Try to lurk into Korea's Rohan site. You'll be able to see their updates and stuffs. Just to see what are the available features you can use and utilize.

PS. Didn't know they reworked other areas to make it more useful on higher levels until I went to Korea's Rohan site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 21:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Try to lurk into Korea's Rohan site. You'll be able to see their updates and stuffs. Just to see what are the available features you can use and utilize.

PS. Didn't know they reworked other areas to make it more useful on higher levels until I went to Korea's Rohan site.
I've got the KR client installed Since EV though, there are barely any differences between the clients any more. What's good for KR isn't good for us by the looks of things!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 21:26   #14

Quote:
I've got the KR client installed Since EV though, there are barely any differences between the clients any more. What's good for KR isn't good for us by the looks of things!
Yeah. Did a quick scan on their updates this past few years, it's not good. They just keep on adding and adding allstats, pve/pvp def, attack%, dd%, etc on items. You'll do the same thing over and over again: achieving the peak and then they'll add "something" to make you work again to reach that "something". Lol.

Unlike modern games where you'll be able to get a real NEW updates. For me one of the best mmos I played besides Rohan is Black Desert Mobile. Don't really like mobile games but this one's different (just played for 1-3 mos tho).