Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XorRohan

Discussion on XorRohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/15/2018, 01:04   #46

elite*gold: 0
Lol theze ss are hilarious btw I'm the only one here speaking with facts while you spreading lies just like that maybe your parents didn't beat you enough as a child and you became that lying about everythin little ***** AH@H@

#fuqinWorldCupOvertime
#suckyGuildSuckyTeam
#noMentality
#uneducatedBum
#newLevelOfAutism
Old 06/15/2018, 09:26   #47

you noticed im not the only one saying the same things about you, theres no need of further proof
youre already a joke for long time for all of us but atleast this forums not dead so someone has to entertain us after all

#useinstagramhashtagscuzihavenofriends
#forevealonepoorandlonely
Old 06/15/2018, 10:02   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
you noticed im not the only one saying the same things about you
Why do you think I'm here, to earn fake gms/photoshopers/cheaters respect? Let's be honest forget about the dumb game, you cannot handle the pace our guild give you, the mental game we bring is on whole another level. And trust me when a guy claims someone hacked his skype and got his passwords for a dead game there you have it - broken mentality. Just don't commit suicide once Johan drops your team and join us, because sooner or later this will happen. The guy is cool, we like him.

#fuckedUpMentality
#uneducatedBum
Old 06/15/2018, 11:26   #49

ur here cuz ur a drama queen, ur account balance cant get you out of the house, ur only friends are the retarded bulgarians that treat you as their idol its funny cuz they even copy and say same jokes as u thats so lame and low but what else to expect from someone who run to ally with meo when he the one who claims he rules the game is afraid of getting not just ****** big time also humiliated after XDDDD its ok we all humiliate you on this forum anyway so i can live with this idea for long time
And what fake respect noone here besides me gives a **** about u lmao i just like to keep this going cuz u cant win anyway so im having quite some fun seeing you try

#keyboardwarriorskills
#0instagramfollowersdepression
Old 06/15/2018, 11:57   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
ur here cuz ur a drama queen, ur account balance cant get you out of the house, ur only friends are the retarded bulgarians that treat you as their idol its funny cuz they even copy and say same jokes as u thats so lame and low but what else to expect from someone who run to ally with meo when he the one who claims he rules the game is afraid of getting not just ****** big time also humiliated after XDDDD its ok we all humiliate you on this forum anyway so i can live with this idea for long time
And what fake respect noone here besides me gives a **** about u lmao i just like to keep this going cuz u cant win anyway so im having quite some fun seeing you try

#keyboardwarriorskills
#0instagramfollowersdepression
woof woof ,meow.That's all u do
Old 06/15/2018, 12:45   #51

We don't just rule the game, we rule your mind boy. And stop being jealous of my team rofl you know Gods recognize Gods.
Old 06/15/2018, 13:44   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Im glad u understand that ***** u call mom seems to be a good teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
We don't just rule the game, we rule your mind boy. And stop being jealous of my team rofl you know Gods recognize Gods.
and when you woke up it was morning )))
the only thing you rule is the empty land inside your wallet lmao and fyi Gods dont exist but hey i already told you youre a nobody so i guess we have an agreement on that
Old 06/16/2018, 18:52   #53

Quote:
Those are some deep and wise words. But that's your brain capacity , isn't it?
Old 06/16/2018, 19:07   #54

Quote:
woof woof ,meow.
The wisdom is strong in this one...
Old 06/16/2018, 22:30   #55

Yea,its normal for such a primitives not to understand
Old 06/17/2018, 14:10   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
The wisdom is strong in this one...
I think the stupidity is stronger
Old 06/17/2018, 16:42   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
I think the stupidity is stronger
I was being facetious

I suspect everybody knows my thoughts on 90% of his posts
Old 06/17/2018, 23:34   #58

I think it's safe to conclude that Asbo himself has now become a meme.
Thanks
2 Users