Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XorRohan

Discussion on XorRohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/13/2018, 10:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Revamped:

Not to mention the crone dupe and the bezemuth quest at dekan map. rofl

My man rito here speaking nothing, but the truth

Essence rohan (2018) after sometime more of their guild got banned for adv hk wkwk sir

Ladies and gentleman the most stupid guy alive:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but people gets banned for cheating yeh? Never knew how those things go

Btw there's plenty of screenshots more, but ali and michele are sleeping atm you know them well boy we did post them somewhere around. So you get banned in the last 4 servers we played together, but still calling the others cheaters :| I guess this is how you deal with losing a server nowdays just throwing the word cheater, just like your guild mates did this here:

And maybe this is why rosen sticks with us and not you, because you're c*ckless cockroach. NOW *** APG DEH OVERTIME BOY you gotta feed your starving family back home

Look mate we hacked company worth billion of dollars and got your naughty chats (I dont cheat dreto just give me items and crones sir wkwakak)

Shout out to dreto the most failed gm in the rohan history
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2018, 10:33   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
whole circus for a bunch of monkeys who are found stealing bananas everywhere they go

You're talking from your own experiences with your circus ?
Old 06/13/2018, 10:36   #33

DAMIAN CHUJ where have you been, oh wait its summer working on that body YEP
Old 06/13/2018, 10:42   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
DAMIAN CHUJ where have you been, oh wait its summer working on that body YEP
Im all time here, reading that drama every day to entertain myself at work
Old 06/13/2018, 10:45   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
Im all time here, reading that drama every day to entertain myself at work
Pretty much the same here only I'm creating the drama to entertain you guys, you know I never stop fighting the cockroaches
Old 06/13/2018, 10:48   #36

No matter how old all of us will be this drama wont change, it didnt change since xor which was tons of years ago xD
Old 06/13/2018, 18:50   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Rofl "he knew you cheated" man you're just sad stop it for real that server had 100online daily 50 were us why would anyone cheat? You know cheating kills the gameplay and the fun? For a fact we reported guild mates that were cheating over the years, but how could you know, you're not an player not an gm just an costume view editor. You're just mad as shit our guild never gave you the support, but its alrite we smell weasels from quater mile. Next time someone hire you for editing the costumes view for 15$ u might wanna hide your name, cuz you're getting kicked off that staff belive it or not.
So much bark. Doctors can help with your delusions of grandeur. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Cheater.

Quote:
Dude im gonna smash ur inbox if u dont read it soon
I'll have a look at the weekend. Patience!
Old 06/14/2018, 09:06   #38

Yeeee thats exactly where i want to drag you to, u need to get mad as fuck and start eating that keyboard keep going son just fyi i didnt even bother reading all that shit now u gotta be super
mad fuck how can u handle all this anger issues lmao, i thought we were all talking about you being a cheater as you can see youre at that point ur so desperate u need to make use of all chats, screenshots ever possible just to try to make me look bad (just the fact u bothered saving those show how desperate you are)
tho i dont remember calling myself a fair player, i play fair when i want and with whoever deserves to be treated with fair play, i abuse whoevers mistakes i want i take advantage of whoever i want because i can kiddo the world spins around me not around you and youre just one of the muppets who keep the show going
at the end of the day nothing will change people already know who you are and what youre made of i wont and noone will bother trying to save screenshots or chats and whatever cus we all know alrdy and thats just the way it is, you couldnt find a spot in this community nor in the outside world and you know it best thats why you were stuck with same group since forever
Openminded? Nope Braindead? For sure
“Bark bark bark ; Cheater.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
You're talking from your own experiences with the circus ?
ofc man its my favourite show where else i could get to see you guys perform everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I'll have a look at the weekend. Patience!
:v someone told me u disabled ur pms thats why i tried to put pressure on you dont be mad bby
Old 06/14/2018, 09:41   #39

You sound like a mentally weak guy right now, are you alrite mate? Did you clock in this morning? Wait do they even pay overtime hours at the strawberry farm?
Old 06/14/2018, 09:44   #40

nope i sound like someone whos had more years of vacation than you had of school, things are done different outside the circus go around the corners during night and you’ll figure it out

p.s : i alrdy got unbanned on sea what u gonna do about it B-)
Old 06/14/2018, 09:46   #41

For sure you didn't spent much on school else you won't be talking around Hitler fought arabs
Old 06/14/2018, 16:39   #42

Quote:
Yeeee thats exactly where i want to drag you to, u need to get mad as fuck and start eating that keyboard keep going son just fyi i didnt even bother reading all that shit now u gotta be super
mad fuck how can u handle all this anger issues lmao, i thought we were all talking about you being a cheater as you can see youre at that point ur so desperate u need to make use of all chats, screenshots ever possible just to try to make me look bad (just the fact u bothered saving those show how desperate you are)
tho i dont remember calling myself a fair player, i play fair when i want and with whoever deserves to be treated with fair play, i abuse whoevers mistakes i want i take advantage of whoever i want because i can kiddo the world spins around me not around you and youre just one of the muppets who keep the show going
at the end of the day nothing will change people already know who you are and what youre made of i wont and noone will bother trying to save screenshots or chats and whatever cus we all know alrdy and thats just the way it is, you couldnt find a spot in this community nor in the outside world and you know it best thats why you were stuck with same group since forever
Openminded? Nope Braindead? For sure
“Bark bark bark ; Cheater.”

ofc man its my favourite show where else i could get to see you guys perform everytime

:v someone told me u disabled ur pms thats why i tried to put pressure on you dont be mad bby
all i read was bla bla bla(read only the 1st sentence ,cuz i bet its totally senseless as ur life) ,bagi isharia sir some hack,bagi dreto wall hack sad story bruh
Old 06/14/2018, 23:51   #43

if u didnt really care u wouldnt bother replying i heard the "i didnt read it all" from people much more stupid than you but its ok the kids ur age will believe u made urself look stupid even more
Old 06/15/2018, 00:34   #44

But you just said that the "i didnt read it all" thing few posts earlier so stop act like we are not fuqing up your mentality over here

#uneducatedBum
Old 06/15/2018, 00:51   #45

my message wasnt that long compared to urs + i seen those ss's before so nothing new u keep coming with same old ss and jokes since long time ago kinda bored of it already ive seen much better than u