Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Happy new Content

Discussion on Happy new Content within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Happy new Content

Was playing with files and found this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2018, 15:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post

Was playing with files and found this.
New bosses?
Old 01/01/2018, 16:44   #3

There's 3 more, Edwin, Celinon and Natu
Old 01/01/2018, 21:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
There's 3 more, Edwin, Celinon and Natu
Yeah,im surprised he found just 2,i guess while i tested ur trinity i used to summon them all
Old 01/02/2018, 11:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Yeah,im surprised he found just 2,i guess while i tested ur trinity i used to summon them all
There are 12 more mobs to be exact and no i dont use hes trinity or any of hes files i can just use the mobs on a normal 110 server or a 99 server it aint that hard when you know what to do.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2018, 16:16   #6

Quote:
There are 12 more mobs to be exact and no i dont use hes trinity or any of hes files i can just use the mobs on a normal 110 server or a 99 server it aint that hard when you know what to do.
search for .gbf change it boom new mobs lol
Old 01/03/2018, 15:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
search for .gbf change it boom new mobs lol
Would be fun to see you only do that and you will get error when you spawn the mob but i cant expect much from you since you have no idea what you are dooing. You are just copy pasting stuff.
Old 01/03/2018, 17:27   #8

Quote:
Would be fun to see you only do that and you will get error when you spawn the mob but i cant expect much from you since you have no idea what you are dooing. You are just copy pasting stuff.
are u sure ? because u are the most stupid guy i've ever seen so if u think i can't do this i can show u lol
Old 01/03/2018, 18:28   #9

Quote:
are u sure ? because u are the most stupid guy i've ever seen so if u think i can't do this i can show u lol
Without dooing any aditional edits i can even bet you will get a ******* error your just proving my point anyone here will tell you first you need to get the files themself on your client then you can use but i guess proving my point that you just copy paste instead of implementing it.

You are not even capable of using the tools you buy so what you do then well you sell them again to a lower price but i guess you know more then me yeap.

I wont even get into making armors unique ancient rare or common edits cuz you dont even know how to get them.
Old 01/03/2018, 21:05   #10

Quote:
about the armors and weapons nigga look at my channel on my server u can ancient the weapons 2 times and the armors have 4 shapes except bedron LOL go play away and lol suck a d*ck please
and about armor stats bla bla i've made a video before with mobs dropping armor with DD and weapons with atk spd etc and the Option stones give Melee attack str magic attack etc dude u are nothing go away and stop thinking that anybody needs u
GZ you made weapons every single indo retard i know can do it. But i don't see any new armor or having an old set like benezar show as an ancient item and actualy work when you equip it. But you didn't understand that either so why bother. As for people needing me i barely care if i did i would'v not got into a fight with you wouldv just look poor in my side figthing someone that is clueless.

CONGRATS YOU COPY PASTED WITH SUCCESS THE IROHAN CLIENT.

Now il show you some of my work so go ahead you compare your shity copy paste with what i did.

But i wont bother anymore with.
Old 01/03/2018, 22:27   #11

Quote:
GZ you made weapons every single indo retard i know can do it. But i don't see any new armor or having an old set like benezar show as an ancient item and actualy work when you equip it. But you didn't understand that either so why bother. As for people needing me i barely care if i did i would'v not got into a fight with you wouldv just look poor in my side figthing someone that is clueless.

Now il show you some of my work so go ahead you compare your shity copy paste with what i did.

lol looks like not 90% the indos can change weapons effect and the loot i told u i've made it before and i can show u now again wings gz u took the
wings animation from the other armors and make it as file to make the game read it and lol those armors 80% of the server have it go play away

Quote:

btw about the white onyx
i don't have white onyx because it's crafting armor so u can't forge it i tell u again go play away
Old 01/03/2018, 22:45   #12

Quote:
lol looks like not 90% the indos can change weapons effect and the loot i told u i've made it before and i can show u now again wings gz u took the
wings animation from the other armors and make it as file to make the game read it and lol those armors 80% of the server have it go play away

btw about the white onyx
i don't have white onyx because it's crafting armor so u can't forge it i tell u again go play away
Not sure you watched the gif mate but its ancient armor proving a point that you dont know how to actualy change armors or how they work you copy paste from others work and try to patch it up toghether and if it works well it works.

Would be fun to see you try to change wings or gauntlets or anything else from an actual set.
Old 01/03/2018, 23:20   #13

Quote:
Not sure you watched the gif mate but its ancient armor proving a point that you dont know how to actualy change armors or how they work you copy paste from others work and try to patch it up toghether and if it works well it works.

Would be fun to see you try to change wings or gauntlets or anything else from an actual set.
want me to make it now for u ?
Old 01/04/2018, 00:39   #14

Quote:
want me to make it now for u ?

I guess white onyx aint actualy crafting one.. but what can i say.
Old 01/04/2018, 01:00   #15

Quote:

I guess white onyx aint actualy crafting one.. but what can i say.
as what i've said do u want me to do it now ?