Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying A Class 'S' Developer To Make A Rohan Server

Discussion on Paying A Class 'S' Developer To Make A Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paying A Class 'S' Developer To Make A Rohan Server

As the title says I'm looking to pay a class 'S' developer to do some serious work with Rohan. When I refer to class S it's my own ranking of what I think a private server developer can do when they're top tier.

Someone who can manage their server on the front and back end with minor issues. You don't require a team to help you fix issues and can manage creating and linking a website to your database with unique features.

In terms of pay you should be looking to earn about $475~550 salary based on your skills including a bonus each month. You'll get paid at the end of the week and based on the servers performance your bonus can be anywhere from 25~50% of your base month salary.

This is a paying job people so any troll comments below will be completely disregarded. Serious applicant comments are the only thing that will be read below so if you have good questions please ask!

What I'm Looking For

A mid-highrate server with integrated events that can be activated via command.

Removal of GMs/GM Commands, The game will have one manager 'me' this will reduce cheat and make the players know we're serious about a player built community.

A fully functioning website with registration/item mall/new&event page/server notifications built in.

NO-COPY PASTE SERVER FILES/WEBSITE FILES. This server will be unique in every single way possible therefore it will be created as such.

No Host Tampering - Trust is a big part here the host will be monitored 24/7 any foul play will be handled on spot.

I won't include anymore information here because it's not needed the host is built to handle over 5,000 players at once, which speaks for itself.

If your interested please private message me with proof of your skills here ready to be shown. You should be able to show me a test server and website from your own computer so be prepared for that! If I'm interested I'll give you my discord and we will continue the interview there!
Old 11/28/2017, 06:37   #2

Hope you make a great server dude.Just please be careful in choosing your developer , as most of them already made servers and ****** up big time , many are crooks.So do your research and let's see what happens.Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2017, 13:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
Hope you make a great server dude.Just please be careful in choosing your developer , as most of them already made servers and ****** up big time , many are crooks.So do your research and let's see what happens.Good luck
Thanks and from what I've seen I get what your saying 100%. Need a long term server with anti-hack ready to kick out the cheaters. ^_^
Old 11/28/2017, 14:27   #4

elite*gold: 10
I think Yuneroo could be the right one for you but as far I know he's kinda busy.
Old 11/28/2017, 16:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
I think Yuneroo could be the right one for you but as far I know he's kinda busy.
Yea he is still preparing rohan 2.0 "soon tm" but yea he is ur guy
Old 11/28/2017, 18:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Well if you have contact with this person foward them this thread. I’m willing to pay more if the developers experienced. You can look to make anywhere from $300-450 a week depending on sales.
Old 11/28/2017, 18:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Well if you have contact with this person foward them this thread. I’m willing to pay more if the developers experienced. You can look to make anywhere from $300-450 a week depending on sales.
I'm sorry, I cant help u with that.
He is rarely online on Discord.
Old 11/29/2017, 16:40   #8

Hate to say but, there are very few developers (professional ones) that are good at the job of doing all aspects of what your asking for that work on rohan anymore. Due to the community dying slowly and being invaded by constant trashy cancer private servers they tend to vanish from the industry of rohan and elitepvpers. There are very few that I believe fits your needs.
1. Yurneroo
2. kthxbai
3. im batman (Not so sure though, Don't have too much info about him)

Most of the other developers turned into A. Scammers or B. Too busy with real life or other games they turned too. It's unfortunately true. But those are the 3 i recommend for what your asking for exactly. Now this doesn't mean there are still some developers left that are good at server editing and semi-website working. But the ones who can make there own gateways and know there sh*t they're usually unavailable. You can try to contact one of the 3 but they're busy.

I hope & wish you the best of luck on your task.
Old 11/29/2017, 16:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
Hate to say but, there are very few developers (professional ones) that are good at the job of doing all aspects of what your asking for that work on rohan anymore. Due to the community dying slowly and being invaded by constant trashy cancer private servers they tend to vanish from the industry of rohan and elitepvpers. There are very few that I believe fits your needs.
1. Yurneroo
2. kthxbai

Most of the other developers turned into A. Scammers or B. Too busy with real life or other games they turned too. It's unfortunately true. But those are the 3 i recommend for what your asking for exactly. Now this doesn't mean there are still some developers left that are good at server editing and semi-website working. But the ones who can make there own gateways and know there sh*t they're usually unavailable. You can try to contact one of the 3 but they're busy.

Batman was a Developer long Time ago, he's at Aion now
Kthxbai is also busy, that's what he told me.
He still own me Stuff and I'm waiting for it, So I guess he won't Answer that fast here.
Old 11/29/2017, 18:38   #10

Well, as Rito already said, im busy with alot of other stuff, Rohan 2.0 is just a side project to date.

Thought, and thats a critical point, every developer who has the capabilities you asked for, wouldnt even bother developing a server for someone else. Why would I take a monthly salery of those two pennies if I could just run my own server and earn a multitude with it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 18:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
1. Yurneroo
2. kthxbai

I was a Rohan dev several years back but I haven't been doing anything constructive in Rohan for a long while now. At most these days I offer input to others working to put out something unique. But I won't bother with someone making a "me too" server.

I still have my fingers into Aion server emulators but there just isn't anything in the Rohan world to motivate me to put any real effort into it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 19:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
As the title says I'm looking to pay a class 'S' developer to do some serious work with Rohan. When I refer to class S it's my own ranking of what I think a private server developer can do when they're top tier.

Someone who can manage their server on the front and back end with minor issues. You don't require a team to help you fix issues and can manage creating and linking a website to your database with unique features.

In terms of pay you should be looking to earn about $475~550 salary based on your skills including a bonus each month. You'll get paid at the end of the week and based on the servers performance your bonus can be anywhere from 25~50% of your base month salary.

This is a paying job people so any troll comments below will be completely disregarded. Serious applicant comments are the only thing that will be read below so if you have good questions please ask!

What I'm Looking For

A mid-highrate server with integrated events that can be activated via command.

Removal of GMs/GM Commands, The game will have one manager 'me' this will reduce cheat and make the players know we're serious about a player built community.

A fully functioning website with registration/item mall/new&event page/server notifications built in.

NO-COPY PASTE SERVER FILES/WEBSITE FILES. This server will be unique in every single way possible therefore it will be created as such.

No Host Tampering - Trust is a big part here the host will be monitored 24/7 any foul play will be handled on spot.

I won't include anymore information here because it's not needed the host is built to handle over 5,000 players at once, which speaks for itself.

If your interested please private message me with proof of your skills here ready to be shown. You should be able to show me a test server and website from your own computer so be prepared for that! If I'm interested I'll give you my discord and we will continue the interview there!
What ensurance dose the "S" Class developer recive you will actualy deliver the money after all the hard work hes put that whole month you could just ask for all work to be done and at the end of the month you take the files change your name and simply go make a server on your own without paying anyone since your basicly asking for a Real life job qualities so id say unless you make a real life contract that you will pay that person it seems like a scam to me no offence to anyone out there but rohan is way too fucked up when it comes to people paying money for this game.

Above all this no FUCKING developer "S" class or fail level can guarantee you that you will get players on your server and to be fair im 100% sure that if you dont earn enough money to pay that guy you wont even pay him in the first place and just blame it on him cuz he didnt bring players to server which you never specify in it.

I had like 4 fishing attempts like this all of them blamed me cuz i did the work they asked but noone played on their server.

So bottom line you ask for alot but you offer nothing that might catch someone's eye to even consider your offer.

Keep in mind that a good developer salary on a real life job goes from 2k $ to a 10k $ a month with a contract.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2017, 15:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Well, as Rito already said, im busy with alot of other stuff, Rohan 2.0 is just a side project to date.

Thought, and thats a critical point, every developer who has the capabilities you asked for, wouldnt even bother developing a server for someone else. Why would I take a monthly salery of those two pennies if I could just run my own server and earn a multitude with it?
well theres a thing one could consider
you dont have to manage the server yourself and deal with community
Old 11/30/2017, 15:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
well theres a thing one could consider
you dont have to manage the server yourself and deal with community
Ye that's true but trusting into Random People is also hard.
I mean if the Server is a Fail, how u wanna be sure he still pay u for your Work?
Old 11/30/2017, 20:06   #15

I would suggest anyone looking to take him up on this look at these threads first (oldest at the top - 2012):

He has some history of trying to get some kind of game server off the ground and offering pay to devs to do it for him. Whether he is trustworthy or not, I don't know. All I can say is do your homework and make sure you have an idea of the person you are getting into bed with.
Thanks
2 Users