Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying A Class 'S' Developer To Make A Rohan Server

Discussion on Paying A Class 'S' Developer To Make A Rohan Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/01/2017, 02:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
I would suggest anyone looking to take him up on this look at these threads first (oldest at the top - 2012):

He has some history of trying to get some kind of game server off the ground and offering pay to devs to do it for him. Whether he is trustworthy or not, I don't know. All I can say is do your homework and make sure you have an idea of the person you are getting into bed with.
Lmao! Good luck for your soon team!
Old 12/18/2017, 13:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
I would suggest anyone looking to take him up on this look at these threads first (oldest at the top - 2012):

He has some history of trying to get some kind of game server off the ground and offering pay to devs to do it for him. Whether he is trustworthy or not, I don't know. All I can say is do your homework and make sure you have an idea of the person you are getting into bed with.
It’s obvious , To think that I’ve worked on other servers. I’ve been into the private server industry for 8 years. A quick googe search means nothing I’m truthful and have nothing to lie about simple ask a question. I’m here to make a long lasting server if you google me a little more you’ll find one server that I’ve managed for 3 years in 2013 but google won’t tell you that. Anyway still looking for developers haven’t been on here in two weeks so keep those applications rolling guys!