Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FallenH3

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow FallenH3

Server is up!

⚉ OBT SERVER
⚉ Instant LVL 110 (120 Maximum level)
⚉ Upper (Ip tickets and weapon/armors parts) and Ronelia (rings,crones and guild stones)
⚉ Ahkma Cave (50-100k crones drops and rings from bosses)
⚉ Tsb Member limited to 40 players each guild!
⚉ Hero III
⚉ Pve System
⚉ Register in launcher and on website
⚉ Good rate
⚉ Starting items.
⚉ Scroll portals cooldown reduced to 10 seconds
⚉ Pet cooldown reduced to 10 seconds

Chloe recipients:

➡ Option stones (1 mind & body stone)
➡ Pets (1 mind % body stone)
➡ Walter +0 (1 mind & body stone)
➡ Walter +1 (x2 walter +0)
➡ Walter +2 (x2 walter +1)
➡ Walter +3 (x2 walter +2)
➡ Walter +4 (x2 walter +3)
➡ Walter +5 (x2 walter +4)
➡ Walter +6 (x2 walter +5)
➡ Walter +7 (x2 walter +6) + the crones and 1 mind & body stones.
➡ Rings ( 10 mind and body stones splited into 1 piece +crones)
➡ Eyes and ears (1 mind and body stones + crones)
➡ Premium preservation stones (1 mind and bodys stones +crones)
➡ Weapon forging style -
➡ Armor forging style -

�� Item mall
�� Website -

Rings rate:

*1 = 100%
*2 =1 00%
*3 = 100%
*4 = 100%
*5 = 100%
*6 = 100%
*7 = 80%
*9 = 80%
*10 = 50%
*11 = 50%
*12 = 30%
*13 = 15%
*14 = 15%
*15 = 10%
*16 = 5%
*17 = 4%
*18 = 4%
*19 = 3%
*20 = 3%

Weapons/Armors rates:

*1 = 100%
*2 = 100%
*3 = 100%
*4 = 100%
*5 = 100%
*6 = 100%
*7 = 90%
*8 = 95%
*9 = 80%
*10 = 70%
*11 = 60%
*12 = 50%
*13 = 40%
*14 = 30%
*15 = 20%
*16 = 15%
*17 = 10%
*18 = 5%
*19 = 4%
*20 = 3%

Unique - 70%

Rare - 65%

Ancient - 40%

LINK DOWNLOAD :
--[FULL CLIENT GOOGLE]---
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzm...ew?usp=sharing

--[FULL CLIENT MEDIAFIRE]---

Old   #2

elite*gold: 5
Sorry, but I can't see anything "Special" on your Server.
So WHY should I play there?
It looks like every other Indo Server.

And what does PvE System mean?
Grinding 24/7 like on any other Rohan Server?

Before you gonna Advertise a Server, you should Post more Information whats Special and Unique on your Server.

Old   #3

We don`t have fixed stats on weapon,armors so everything is farmable. After you enchant your Glacial armors/weapons you can upgrade it to Onyx Armor sets with extra option from option stones. The Glacial weapon can be upgraded to Onyx weapons with extra stat from weapon accesory. All Armors/weapons are enchantable with crystals for Glacial and Onyx crystals for onyx. I played like 5 minutes on Zenon a year ago and most of the time on SexyGamerz,didn`t bothered on checking other servers since i can speak only Romanian and English. I work alone and what i did so far even if its minor things(with some tips) for other people arround here i am pleased so far but im aware that is room for more improvements.

Armor upgrade
Weapon upgrade
Old   #4

Not to be rude or anything but thats the only **** your server provides same old rohan forge system ? All you did was use a code witch ticks the random status of items on and off. Now lets see what you did new in total.

Added 3 new armors sets and 1 weapon set
By the looks you didnt even bother to remove the status requirements from the **** files.
Next up you placed some random stuff on gh.

Basicly thats all your server has to offer ?

What about something like a different way to obtain same armors with different status?
Example:
Obtaning same status armors from forge as for crafting. Think its not possible aaa

What about something for people to do when server players reach maximum level?
How about daily quests with rewards and rankings ?

Idk but from my point of view people are borred of same **** over and over again they want something new even if they ask for the old times they are craving for something new.

Old   #5

Hero III with gateway ? get ready to get crashed after several hours
Old   #6

I`ll repeat myself again,i don`t have the necessary knowledge of doing all those for now,but I think i can do that. Those and many things will come in time as i learn to modd this game. I`ve seen some of your works and i respect them and you as a person,but don`t come like Einstein here with that attitude. There`s more room for improvements I admit that.
Old   #7

Don't understand me wrong but simply releasing a server with nothing new dosen't , nothing done to it aint showing to much to the eye.
Old   #8

this is copy paste from Red-Moon rohan , Revolution rohan ,Old Zenon rohan Version, X-rohan and SexyG4m3rz
until now i checked the Armor , weapons upgrade and Npcs Style and SET this is from Red-Moon (IM THE CREATER OF THIS SERVER)
GH Floor From Revolution rohan
Game Effect Such as Heroic Power with 15% + Pvp And this Dress on the Npc in Weapon Upgrade video from SexyG4m3rz and Zenon
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not to be rude or anything but thats the only **** your server provides same old rohan forge system ? All you did was use a code witch ticks the random status of items on and off. Now lets see what you did new in total.

By the looks you didnt even bother to remove the status requirements from the **** files.

What about something like a different way to obtain same armors with different status?
Example:
Obtaning same status armors from forge as for crafting. Think its not possible aaa

Idk but from my point of view people are borred of same **** over and over again they want something new even if they ask for the old times they are craving for something new.
I always wished you have a server UP. Because your experiments/works are amazing. I wish I could play on a server that has that kind of things.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
this is copy paste from Red-Moon rohan , Revolution rohan ,Old Zenon rohan Version, X-rohan and SexyG4m3rz
until now i checked the Armor , weapons upgrade and Npcs Style and SET this is from Red-Moon (IM THE CREATER OF THIS SERVER)
GH Floor From Revolution rohan
Game Effect Such as Heroic Power with 15% + Pvp And this Dress on the Npc in Weapon Upgrade video from SexyG4m3rz and Zenon
Ok,your the creator of the server,so you basically took all of those things enumerated?? I don`t see the forging thing same as those servers, i don`t see were you saw the heroic effect and the costumes exists on every data. (the videos were made on test server). Red-Moon armors/weapons had,had fixed stats with no forging. Still can`t figure out the point of your post.
Old   #11

Quote:

Example:

Here My Daily Quest , I was put it on my server 2 months ago yet still some player don't understand it .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohan0802123308591.jpg (153.9 KB, 24 views)
Old   #12

I keep seeing people argue about creating new content an so on, but the fact is, new content won't do much. Sure you can keep doing things but how about making things go to the basics? I have't seen anyone on this forum talking about in game events. People like doing this kind of stuff. I have a few friends who are still looking for hide and seek event. If GM are interactive, create all sorts of events a lot of people would play. Sure you can go create a lot of content but just creating some other spots to farm won't animate the game. Make a crafting system where people can craft their ****, limit boss drops enhancements to revive classes like agi dhan or *** knows what people were playing. Hero skills should be wiped from the skill tree. I mean, c'mon, why you put AOE on templars. The old school rohan was great because of that. No AoE on every fukin class. No DFFS, No WFFS. Those things make the game lame. Basicly all you need in hero era is templar and dekans. Ofc you can also get vit defender and maybe a priest. But that's just dumb. Classes like archers, dhans, other dekan builds, mages are just not worth playing. I for example miss the str dekans but they are history. In my opinion these are the things that are missing from rohan sphere.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny90 View Post
I keep seeing people argue about creating new content an so on, but the fact is, new content won't do much. Sure you can keep doing things but how about making things go to the basics? I have't seen anyone on this forum talking about in game events. People like doing this kind of stuff. I have a few friends who are still looking for hide and seek event. If GM are interactive, create all sorts of events a lot of people would play. Sure you can go create a lot of content but just creating some other spots to farm won't animate the game. Make a crafting system where people can craft their ****, limit boss drops enhancements to revive classes like agi dhan or *** knows what people were playing. Hero skills should be wiped from the skill tree. I mean, c'mon, why you put AOE on templars. The old school rohan was great because of that. No AoE on every fukin class. No DFFS, No WFFS. Those things make the game lame. Basicly all you need in hero era is templar and dekans. Ofc you can also get vit defender and maybe a priest. But that's just dumb. Classes like archers, dhans, other dekan builds, mages are just not worth playing. I for example miss the str dekans but they are history. In my opinion these are the things that are missing from rohan sphere.
Yeeeye another idea of hide and see where some gm hides then he whispers hes best friend location after 1 minute so they can win yeeeee.

Yeeeye another crafting system that people dont even realize it can be duped like the normal forge one.

Limit boss drops big guilds only play for that you take that away yeeeye playerbase gone.

As for crapy lovers of templars / defenders you nerf either or do anything they wont play on it. Yeeye good idea

Whats left to do to make them actualy play a server. Change the way game works on itself.
Old   #14

Quote:
Yeeeye another idea of hide and see where some gm hides then he whispers hes best friend location after 1 minute so they can win yeeeee.

Yeeeye another crafting system that people dont even realize it can be duped like the normal forge one.

Limit boss drops big guilds only play for that you take that away yeeeye playerbase gone.

As for crapy lovers of templars / defenders you nerf either or do anything they wont play on it. Yeeye good idea

Whats left to do to make them actualy play a server. Change the way game works on itself.
Creating new content without managing the server is useless in my opinion. If you manage the server right you have more to gain than pushing new stuff every day to the game.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny90 View Post
Hide & Seek is such a useless event,even while i was playing irohan,only rangers won it *why* ...About that server,there are freebies everyday,useless events like last hit the GM(i guess it has less than 100k hp ) and so on.There are many servers which 90% of player base r agi dhans Probably ynk realised that temp r 2 op with that aoe,so they made all classes with aoe now xD