Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a website template or web designer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a website template or web designer

Hello,
I'm looking for a website template / files I can buy and work with that are 100% clean and scripted, or a website designer that i can pay overtime to work on a website for me or work on rearranging the things on website files that has already been created. You can contact me on epvp.

- Thanks!

Old   #2

A website template and a scripted website are 2 things very very different.

And if i understand right you want someone to make you a website and if the server goes well you will pay him in time ? Im not sure anyone around here will do that.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
A website template and a scripted website are 2 things very very different.

And if i understand right you want someone to make you a website and if the server goes well you will pay him in time ? Im not sure anyone around here will do that.
Thanks for commenting. Well I'm looking for someone who knows how to create a website via HTML and the other languages if necessary. Also was an error on proofreading, I'd pay the person to create the website for me. I've seen people selling website files around and stuff, but majority of them are bugged and I haven't learned all the languages yet so I can't create a website myself yet.
Old   #4

No business can be successful without a modern website. An outdated website can harm rather than be useful. Personally, I used Wix which is esthetically beautiful and business oriented. But my website is not ranking high in Google. So I've been currently surfing the web in search of