Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ONE ROHAN FRESH SERVER

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
bump
next month Upgrade server for better playing game
GG.jpg

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
bump
next month Upgrade server for better playing game
Attachment 268650
You are bett off with offshore servers. That Dallas server is located in the center of DMCA country. As soon as PlayWith sneezes at them with a takedown notice they will drop your account (and keep your money).

Remember you heard it here first! Avoid U.S. based servers to host your bootleg private server.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
You are bett off with offshore servers. That Dallas server is located in the center of DMCA country. As soon as PlayWith sneezes at them with a takedown notice they will drop your account (and keep your money).

Remember you heard it here first! Avoid U.S. based servers to host your bootleg private server.
yea i know about it but The best place is to be in hiding place The enemy is located
Old   #34

Quote:
yea i know about it but The best place is to be in hiding place The enemy is located
...no it isn't :|

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
...no it isn't :|
of if you think on dallas isnt safe you have idea whre get good sever ??? coz all i know my old friend on there almost 5 year and his rohan doesnt get anything all fine
Old   #36

Quote:
of if you think on dallas isnt safe you have idea whre get good sever ??? coz all i know my old friend on there almost 5 year and his rohan doesnt get anything all fine
really? What's the URL of this server? I can fix that with one quick email.
(DMCA takedown incoming)
Old   #37

well i think ynk doesn't bother with DMCA claims anymore at all
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
well i think ynk doesn't bother with DMCA claims anymore at all
Probably because most indo servers implode after a few weeks anyway.
Old   #39

Eh maddog is running quite long, yolo rohan - the most popular and up for about two years is hosted on OVH. To me it seems like they just dont bother anymore.
Old   #40

this will soon become pay 2 win. with the "top donator" reward being either a +12(0.1% chance in game) wep/ring/armor hes gotten a sudden influx of cash flow from some players. thus leading him to increase prices on items in item mall. for example, hes already increased scroll prices by 300% of original rp price(600% for free points.) whats next? now he knows ppl are willing to spend for the +12 reward so hes beginning to jack up IM prices
Old   #41

Quote:
There have been so many servers since Xor, you could quite easily call every server "copy and paste". Lots of devs are going to use other servers as a base for theirs and there isn't a problem with that.

The important thing is that enough effort is made to edit the base files into creating a different server. If all the "dev" is going to do is change a few rates which I've seen many times before, then yes that's copypasta.

However this server, whether it's good or bad, isn't exactly copypasta because of the amount of changes made to skills. There is at least some effort made here.
i already test this server. and yes "NO DOUBT" HE COPY EVERYTHING from revolution rohan. from semi balancing classes, stats, rates, drops, Skills, Items, Concepts, and settings. revolution used dota2,league of legends, heroes of newearth GTX. and differently they also used that. what they did is to rename the etc.weapon.acce,armor and done. maybe they add new onyx forging but 95% of this server dont use time and effort. we know that this is just a private server. and they copy from irohan. but copying from fellow private server is another story..

sorry but this server is fail for me.
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by holabye View Post
this will soon become pay 2 win. with the "top donator" reward being either a +12(0.1% chance in game) wep/ring/armor hes gotten a sudden influx of cash flow from some players. thus leading him to increase prices on items in item mall. for example, hes already increased scroll prices by 300% of original rp price(600% for free points.) whats next? now he knows ppl are willing to spend for the +12 reward so hes beginning to jack up IM prices
That's not a clever idea. The f2p players will start falling behind the p2w players, especially when there are items that are completely unobtainable for f2p. The f2p then starts to leave, p2w have less players to "own", they start to leave, server no longer makes enough money and eventually closes.

In this fragile Rohan pserver world, a server must never ever give a higher power level to p2w players and make items completely unattainable to f2p players, unless it's something cosmetic or exp scrolls etc.

It sounds like the owner of this server has become quite greedy and is now on a very slippery slope, starting to dig its own grave.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

Quote:
lol reward + 12 it not will gonna over power coz have little diferrent + 11 on game and + 11 is posible at game (what you mean im increased 600%) the scroll you got at begin is lot of ebough for no need pay and about im increase coz $10 donate here you can buy 1 60x scroll its quite cheap sob and last price is price before i change theme game with last price is 10$ you can buy more than 300x scroll its to lot lol

Quote:
That's not a clever idea. The f2p players will start falling behind the p2w players, especially when there are items that are completely unobtainable for f2p. The f2p then starts to leave, p2w have less players to "own", they start to leave, server no longer makes enough money and eventually closes.

In this fragile Rohan pserver world, a server must never ever give a higher power level to p2w players and make items completely unattainable to f2p players, unless it's something cosmetic or exp scrolls etc.

It sounds like the owner of this server has become quite greedy and is now on a very slippery slope, starting to dig its own grave.
its not going p2w coz i give prize not 1 set but 1 pcs only for top donator becoz he give more income to me and the stat + 12 is only different 10 or 15 stat with + 11 not gonna give lot of effect .... and about donator will back to game for fix sistem server and anymore about game
my server detail its for player whatever donation or no i will keep hold this my server
asdw12.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by matabibi View Post
i already test this server. and yes "NO DOUBT" HE COPY EVERYTHING from revolution rohan. from semi balancing classes, stats, rates, drops, Skills, Items, Concepts, and settings. revolution used dota2,league of legends, heroes of newearth GTX. and differently they also used that. what they did is to rename the etc.weapon.acce,armor and done. maybe they add new onyx forging but 95% of this server dont use time and effort. we know that this is just a private server. and they copy from irohan. but copying from fellow private server is another story..

sorry but this server is fail for me.
its jut begin if you think fail i have more different idea to make all this game and i work alone here i will update step by step coz im only have 2 hand here can do lot with that but i m ready set my plant update nad not same all with revo ... if you say only copy yo gonna wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
really? What's the URL of this server? I can fix that with one quick email.
(DMCA takedown incoming)
they will do that because i think they already got enough his payment and PS not gonna distrub their income at this time different like long ago and i think they will keep silent until i think more thatn 700 -1 k player on game
Old   #44

so u think its cheap for non donators? they were 25-50 rp before(50rp-75 for free points.) now they are 100rps-150rps(200-300 for non donators.) thats a big difference. and also theres no 20% or 30% scrolls in game where non donators can compete with. theres only a couple of 40% starting scrolls and 10% scrolls u start with. when u run out of the starting couple of 40% scrolls, then u are stuck with the 10% scrolls that are tradable between chars. see the difference? there is only 10% and 40% scrolls. 10% for the non donators and 40% scrolls for the donators. u get about 288 free points a day if u stay on for a full 24 hrs. so it will cost u a weeks worth of points just to get full scrolled lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

Quote:
so u think its cheap for non donators? they were 25-50 rp before(50rp-75 for free points.) now they are 100rps-150rps(200-300 for non donators.) thats a big difference. and also theres no 20% or 30% scrolls in game where non donators can compete with. theres only a couple of 40% starting scrolls and 10% scrolls u start with. when u run out of the starting couple of 40% scrolls, then u are stuck with the 10% scrolls that are tradable between chars. see the difference? there is only 10% and 40% scrolls. 10% for the non donators and 40% scrolls for the donators. u get about 288 free points a day if u stay on for a full 24 hrs. so it will cost u a weeks worth of points just to get full scrolled lol

about scroll 10 and 20% i will set on game with NPC and about 40% scroll will only at rps im still mkaing update for it and i will make pack scroll only can buy by free mall poin and it will less cost than rps

Tags
good private server, new 2017