Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

<3 DIVINITY ROHAN ONLINE GAME <3

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile <3 DIVINITY ROHAN ONLINE GAME <3

Hello everybody,

Our Kickstarter campaign for Divinity Rohan Hero 3 is now live!!! If you enjoyed RPG and MMO, you definitely want to check this out. Let us know what you think!

It is with great excitement that we can announce our most ambitious project ever - Divinity Rohan Hero 3! For a very long time we've dreamed of making a certain type of RPG. Something even bigger, better, and more engaging Rohan Game. Now it might finally be within our reach. But we can't reach that dream without your help.

As we made Divinity Rohan, our fans and community gave us two things: the freedom to make the game that we wanted to make, and the guidance to make a game that was even better than we planned. Your feedback pushed us in directions we never could have expected, and we're so grateful for that push. Without the community, Divinity Rohan would never have been the success that it was, and now we're asking for your support and guidance once again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Server UP............!

Divinity Rohan is now open for Open Beta Phase..
Online Everyday: 120+

Please check the back-link on our Website below Terms and Conditions

================================================== ============================================

Facebook Link:
Facebook Group:
Buy and Sell Group:

================================================== ============================================

Website Link:
Web-Shop Mall:
Divinity Blog:

Newbie Quest Faq:

Highlevel quest: Fire Temple Quest

o Flame Amulet Quest:

o Dark Onyx Quest:

o Blazing Temple Quest:

Game Play:

o PVE/ PVP / Farming Questing Game:
o Hero 3 Skill
o Passive Hero 2 skill after reaching level 100

Max Level: Level 115

New Map and Dungeons
o Upper and Lower Map
o Theme Park

Forging Rates

o Rare : 95%
o Unique : 60%
o Ancient : 35%

Enhancement Rates

o +1 - +5 = 95%
o +6 - +10 = 30%
o +11 - 18 = 1%

Hunt new bosses and new mini bosses for talisman and accessories.

o No Crafting
o New Bosses
o New Accessories
o New Elemental Dungeon

ROHAN RALLY IS NOW ACTIVATED

<1 Hour Login Prize:>

o Dancing Life Spell
o Asura's Blade
o 1pc Special harmony 200%
o 1pc Special growth 200%

<5 Hours Login Prize:>

o 2pcs Sprint Scroll
o Hot Spring TIcket
o 5 Hours Hunter Kit
o Boos Scroll
o Crest of Accuracy
o Gail's Seal
o Sacred Heart Blessing (30%)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <> <> <><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Please Read before playing Divinity Rohan Online
Divinity Rohan Terms and Conditions:

1. Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order. This software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us to minimize the risk of the being intercepted before it is received by us.

2.You are not required to register or access other website besides our official website only Divinity | Official website . again we have only one official website.

3.However, for specific Services, you must protect your account and don't enter to other commercial sites that cannot be given any of our Game masters. To the extent we are not liable for any dealing false agreement and transactions under the service of other website or People, You are solely liable for all activities conducted through your Account or under your Account ID.

4. Users are responsible for ensuring that their own accounts.

5. Users are required to protect all login data, identification, and passwords from third-party access.

6. Users are required to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all login data, identification, and passwords.

7. Users are under no circumstances entitled to use the login data of another user, unless the rules of the respective online other Divinity Rohan service allow for exceptions.

Please Read before playing the game thank you.

Old   #2

Another ctrl+c / ctrl+v server with 'unique features' and 'new boss' xD

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

UP UP UP
Old   #4

Let's say I'm interested in playing. What is the difference between the your server and the others that are hero 3?
Convince me please!

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Let's say I'm interested in playing. What is the difference between the your server and the others that are hero 3?
Convince me please!

Join My Server , Very Different
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post

Join My Server , Very Different
Oziel is the second to last person who would want to play on your server. I'm the last.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Lets say we share that spot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Oziel is the second to last person who would want to play on your server. I'm the last.
I have to agree!

-
These servers are giving me agony. Someone create a debuff when you die, to make things more interesting.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
I have to agree!

-
These servers are giving me agony. Someone create a debuff when you die, to make things more interesting.
Uh thats actually not the worst idea. Like a 5 minute all stat penalty. ;O
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Uh thats actually not the worst idea. Like a 5 minute all stat penalty. ;O
At last! Someone who understands me! I have a lot of ideas about that. At first it would be that.
Debuff when die -20% or -30% in all status by five minutes. I have other cool ideas I can present. But I'm warning you. Be willing to change the game!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

That would be a decent idea because it would add some kind of penalty to rushing straight back out at bindstone wars (as "fun" as it may be to do so).

I've seen it successfully implemented in other mmos before so there's no reason why it can't be done in Rohan. Just so long as there's a way to remove the debuff before the time ends i.e. visiting a shrine in your race's home town.

Also have the debuff stack up to 5 times:
1) -10% all stats for 5 mins
2) -20% all stats for 10 mins
3) -30% all stats for 15 mins
4) -40% all stats for 20 mins
5) -50% all stats for 25 mins
as an incentive to not just keep going straight back into to battle to get killed. Yeah once or twice maybe but then it's time to think about getting the debuff removed.

Half of the problem with PvP wars in Rohan is that they last for so long, the winning team is usually the one that simply doesn't get bored while the losers just give up. Players are able to return to battle too quickly at full or nearly full strength. Are we being boring spoilsports? Not really, large scale PvP doesn't work as well as it should in Rohan as things stand. A good example of how PvP does work in Rohan is the TSB. After a player dies, there is always time before that player is back within the action again. This can give the winning team an appropriate advantage.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Well Ill probably implement it like this:

- 5 stacks (because it fits to 5 skill levels)
- Each stack giving -5% all stats
- Stacks refresh upon death
- Only respawns will give the penalty, means revives stay clean
Old   #13

@, @ and @ - Don't discuss that here. Haha. But that's great. Maybe we'll see it on Rohan 2.0? Also, listen to them and don't be afraid to change the game and take ideas, asdfRohan. It won't take any effect on your pride. It will make Rohan better.. maybe. *I said don't discuss it here, sorry can't help it*
Old   #14

Im changing the game upside down either way so nothing new there.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Yes , of course you won't play . because you are not a player , even if oziel run his server you won't play there either . I don't think you can beat any player on my server on 1 versus 1 pvp using same beginner items