Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Discussion on [Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/11/2016, 14:07   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ahhh ok
I rather wait for this as a surprise :3
Old 11/11/2016, 15:55   #62

I'm waiting too.

It needs an #AbsoFence
Old 11/11/2016, 17:49   #63

Im waiting too, when selver up sirs?
Old 11/11/2016, 23:33   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Everything always looks gloomy and washed-out over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
..........., the exp rate will be rather low. Tho, I will be using a LINEAR experience requirement per level, rather than a super exponential like it currently is on other servers. You wont rush throught levels but will require lineary increasing time to reach the next level. Quests will be a thing tho....

Its not OldRohan 2.0, its rohan 2.0
You can still start here.
#TrumpFence ehhhhhhh #RohanFence

I think this is the key. On Xor Rohan you leveled up so fast before 75 that before then you barely had any time to forge a good set of armor for your current character. On the other hand, if the leveling speed was kept reasonable at 1-60, then 61-99 would be a huge grind. Indonesians are a huge part of the playerbase, so you're going to need to hook them in with a fast exp rate at the beginning.

We need quests to be worth doing, too, and they may need to be altered for convenience. The best quests should require you to be active in the best, most well-known areas. This will cause daily pvp, instead of creating massive crowds of AFK people at Limestome, GH, and Hazy with nothing to do.
Old 11/12/2016, 07:46   #65

Well, im currently redoing the level requirements of areas. In particular this means mob levels will be altered alot. This will **** most low to midgame ares to mid to endgame areas. Rohan wastes alot of capacity by having so many low level areas which results in endgame areas being sparse. However, by greatly changing the moblevels, this introduces the problem of most quests not being up to date. Ill prolly remove most old quests, some of them Ill just update, but most I think ill be redoing. This is of course a thing which will evolve over time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2016, 11:39   #66

asdRohan i wanted to ask you how do u plan to change the dekans dk and ds will u alterate the ffs to be just for sage and to work whit magic attack will u give some kind of roha blessing to the dk to be something like a guard etc?
Old 11/12/2016, 12:37   #67

There are some new dk/ds skills, yes. For instance DS got wide breath as a hero skill, dk's are more focused on physical damage on the other hand. FFS will stay as it is, just the parameters will be modified a little. Maybe the final damage will be modified by your str/int overall so only int/str builds can really make use of it. On the other hand, there wont be many vit dekans, there werent to many on oldrohan aswell since other builds were simply more valueable. Same will happen here, and even more drastic I guess since you wont be able to build that super high HP pool tanks due to alot of HP% missing. DKs wont get some sort of rohas blessing, they already got dragons skin.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2016, 01:29   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
There are some new dk/ds skills, yes. For instance DS got wide breath as a hero skill, dk's are more focused on physical damage on the other hand. FFS will stay as it is, just the parameters will be modified a little. Maybe the final damage will be modified by your str/int overall so only int/str builds can really make use of it. On the other hand, there wont be many vit dekans, there werent to many on oldrohan aswell since other builds were simply more valueable. Same will happen here, and even more drastic I guess since you wont be able to build that super high HP pool tanks due to alot of HP% missing. DKs wont get some sort of rohas blessing, they already got dragons skin.
THERE WERENT WHAT, there were plenty of vit dekans, but there were just few who were doing real dmg . @, @, Dont really rememeber any other decent vit dekan tho, but they were alot
Old 11/13/2016, 01:31   #69

Comes down to the same thing.
Old 11/13/2016, 01:34   #70

Well every geared class is supposed to do dmg, there were tons of vit dekans cuz they didnt need **** ton of gear to do simple annoying dmg enough(they relied on mantle more than ffs) to outscale some squishy classes
Old 11/13/2016, 07:11   #71

Hurry up with server i wanna kick some smoka *** like before ;p lolol
Old 11/13/2016, 10:37   #72

Yea, I feel the deep need of kicking his **** aswell. Ill kos him.
Old 11/13/2016, 15:57   #73

#feelsbadman i will be there to break EM market again!
Old 11/13/2016, 18:45   #74

Ye you might need those rps again xD
Old 11/13/2016, 18:51   #75

Staying on topic
If it hasn't been implemented yet make the players go through all the tutorial and at the end as price for completing it give them a full set of armor and a weapon to choose from so jumping to the fast leveling requires to actually complete the tutorial.

If i am not wrong just editing the price from the last npc from a 20% talisman to said armor and weapon set should do the trick =_=