Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu
Is that oziel's avatar in back ground? xD
TBH, every pserver that's up now is being held by smart enough people to protect themselves from people like u, so no sorien will help u here.
|
No it is not oziel's avatar. Actually there is someone here that posted an image playing the same server that I'm playing right now and he's currently using Sorien. He can see the current and max hp/mp of the character.
Sorry again if I'm a newbie. I don't know where to start the search. Haha. I think I know what does Sorien do; in every Sorien there are some commands that were enable like /cammode, /gmspeed x, /setframe x, /sbm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235
Just excuses.
Currently the internet has several video lessons that can help. It's just seeking knowledge. And not just ask all chewed up like 90% of the people here do!
|
Could you tell me at least what to search first? Haha. The only thing I can do to Rohan right now is to forge something that is from several weapons. Yeah just using cheat engine. Because that is the only hack that has a clear tutorial here (or maybe I just can't find the others). I know you won't believe me when I say that I'm just a leecher that asks for everything. I can learn, I just really don't know where to start.
Edited: Hey Oziel! I saw your Sorien [Rohanclient(Sorien) Version: 1.0.5.1] But the link is already expired.

I think that is the latest Sorien that is posted here in the forums.