Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
That's ePvPers - 90% of posts here are to hate someone's work, and that's true.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Yes we do exploit holes left by unknowing admins/devs and we do it with pride to be honest.
Who is this 'we' you speak of?

Anywho this server looks to be similar to the other 110 servers out there. Mostly .bin file tweaking & such. Does not look to have any *real* new features and most certainly is not another retro "me too" 110 server capped to 99. Very little here that is new beyond adjusting skill levels - something every server out there tries to do.

Not sure how long it will last esp with no IM or EM to encourage donations.

Old   #48

There will be something like new maps ? Im tired of all these pservers with nothing special -.-
Old   #49

Kinda idk what u mean by something special with new map, srsly? Each server have something special, but to implement something new takes 5times more time (implementing, testing) It's not like enabling in rohan something that has been left without use, like weeding room/system or many other places that are left unknown. It's about create something, implement it, test it out and them fix it (can't belive if someone ever put something new without any bug).

Old   #50

New maps? what for? 90% of locations in this game are useless
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
Again this guy is judging before trying... I actually did some major changes to the bosses and i mentioned it to a couple of members, accessories changes, some +ing balances, and i'm not mentioning all of this here.

I didin't ask abdo to stick up for me, the fact that there's a member who stuck up for me without me asking is enough to show that you're just mistaken man...

Anyway can we keep this on topic now...You're just spreading negativity x_X
None of the changes you have made are in any way shape or form "major".
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
None of the changes you have made are in any way shape or form "major".
What is "Major" to you is not what is "Major" to me, I've barely picked up on this for a week now, and i'm still learning so i like to say my progress is major and promising.

The more i look at elitepvpers, the more am like ugh these devs are just depressing and negative in every way, i mean really haven't you ever heard of the quote "if you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all", Either help people or just stay in your own corner.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53

The thing he wants to point out is that "major" can be seen in different ways. For some "major" means messing with the stats or droptables of the bosses, for others "major" means editting every aspect of the boss from spawn time, to waypoints, to skills and respective skill triggers, to overall stats, to mechanics, to droptables etc. Infact means, generating a whole new unique thing from scratch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #54

Indeed, asdf says what I mean.

What +90% of Rohan servers think is major, really isn't major at all. Now Romance I'm not saying that I can personally make major edits, what I'm saying is that what you're doing isn't major at all because it's been done many times before and what you're doing isn't complicated either.

You have a long way to go before you can even begin to consider yourself a major dev. People like asdf have made some very critical and deep edits to the game, these are major things. My own edits aren't deep but are quite comprehensive to the overall game experience so these are major too.

Exp multipliers, drop rate and crone multipliers, boss HP and drops, accessory stats... these are NOT major no matter how much you dress them up.

This site isn't really the best place to judge any dev by but there are enough skilled devs here to tell you that you really have to step up your edits by a very long way to be considered anything other than a minor dev or, to put it impolitely, a wannabe-dev or another "cookie-cutter, clueless, asian wannabe dev".

Harsh but sadly, it's all true.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #55

how long till this server comes out?
Old   #56

1h 30mins
Old   #57

So its on?
Where to register/download?
Old   #58

There is a short maintenance, coz they noticed a bug. Join the fb group, download is there. Once u download u can register via patcher
Old   #59

It won't be short, they prob to a rollback cuz they removed crones, and did it in wrong way, so now everyone get's login failed on log in to game screen.
Old   #60

elite*gold: 110
Just ignore what everyone on epvp says..
Do whatever you want to make your server how you want to..

If people play ? - Awesome
If they don't ? - Gotta try again

Don't bother taking advice from this guy ->

PS: Started the download, this looks like something fun to pass the time

Closed Thread