Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Chaos Rohan

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
The point is, that players want to much free items now on the start. There is a solution for it.. It will put everyone on the same place, the skill will decide who is better : put specified stats on forged weapons, people will avoid hours of farm, also you will not need antihack for forge, cuz each item will have it's own stats when it will be forged, so noone will be able to dupe item, that after forge will have same stats.



radekslu is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
The point is, that players want to much free items now on the start. There is a solution for it.. It will put everyone on the same place, the skill will decide who is better : put specified stats on forged weapons, people will avoid hours of farm, also you will not need antihack for forge, cuz each item will have it's own stats when it will be forged, so noone will be able to dupe item, that after forge will have same stats.
There's already a good amount of starter items on our server but players got spoiled by all those pvp servers that give everything on day 1.


Romance Rohan is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
I absolutely do not want any free items..

Even if you put Unique Bedron or Unique Serpent Split on Ip mall for 250'000 Ip per piece, i'd still choose farming IP tickets for weeks, rather than forge..

It's not about wanting it easy, some people just don't like forge system
peinful is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Surprise us, I can pvp naked for all i care >.>


rbnwarior is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I absolutely do not want any free items..

Even if you put Unique Bedron or Unique Serpent Split on Ip mall for 250'000 Ip per piece, i'd still choose farming IP tickets for weeks, rather than forge..

It's not about wanting it easy, some people just don't like forge system
You do realize that this server is his and he will do whatever he wants xD? Ray got 4 people more inside his staff to take decisions, I'm not even worried how the server will go lol. Anyway just join the facebook group for more info!!!
Announcing the release date.
It will be on Saturday 21th of November.
Timing:
9:00 PM (Philippine Time) (GMT +8)
8:00 AM (Eastern Time)
8:00 PM (Indonesian Time) (GMT +7)
3:00 PM (Bulgarian Time) (GMT +2)
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Awesome !
looking forward to the open

I dun care much either, just been bored these days.. Would be nice to join a good server, whether this one is good or not is still yet to be decided...
Haters can talk all the **** they want... don't knock it, till you try it
peinful is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Awesome !
looking forward to the open

I dun care much either, just been bored these days.. Would be nice to join a good server, whether this one is good or not is still yet to be decided...
Haters can talk all the **** they want... don't knock it, till you try it
that tru, people already judging some things before they even try it, like what happen to rohan's Community?
lekevs is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 10
sound like this is ph server. not sure about this server...
sinnn is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
We judge because we've seen it all several times over.

Yes things might look and sound different before things get going but almost always end the same way, 1 class completely crushes everything else and everyone complains.
Rohan really should just die, yes some people are trying to revive it but lets be honest here.
Theres the same 40 people floating around going from server to server joining , exploiting/duping , leaving.
If you dont fall into that group then your joining, raging/losing, leaving.
No new players are joining this gaming community its all the same people who have disliked each other for years trash talking over and over.

Gets old doing the same **** and arguing with the same kids over and over.

Sadly this server wont last very long at all, either admins will ruin it by doing/being corrupt or a after the initial 3 day "newness" wears off the server will have a total of 6 people on it.
I and a few others are already planning on exploiting and cheating as much as possible from day 1 just to see how much **** we can get away with and how much chaos we can cause.
Its funner to attempt to find bugs/loopholes then it is to redo everything every few weeks on a new server.


Just my opinion though but I do know a few people that tend to make decisions off my opinions so thats it.
IncognitoOne is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
let the hate begin
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
We judge because we've seen it all several times over.

Yes things might look and sound different before things get going but almost always end the same way, 1 class completely crushes everything else and everyone complains.
Rohan really should just die, yes some people are trying to revive it but lets be honest here.
Theres the same 40 people floating around going from server to server joining , exploiting/duping , leaving.
If you dont fall into that group then your joining, raging/losing, leaving.
No new players are joining this gaming community its all the same people who have disliked each other for years trash talking over and over.

Gets old doing the same shit and arguing with the same kids over and over.

Sadly this server wont last very long at all, either admins will ruin it by doing/being corrupt or a after the initial 3 day "newness" wears off the server will have a total of 6 people on it.
I and a few others are already planning on exploiting and cheating as much as possible from day 1 just to see how much shit we can get away with and how much chaos we can cause.
Its funner to attempt to find bugs/loopholes then it is to redo everything every few weeks on a new server.


Just my opinion though but I do know a few people that tend to make decisions off my opinions so thats it.
Aight first off you judged me without even getting to know me, please do realize that i'm new here so restrain your judgment until you see me work.
Cool opinions man and cool some people to exploit the more the better, at least this way i can find what each is doing. I welcome all you exploiters in here.

Uhm i mean i don't wanna be the guy to judge you but by your attitude i can tell you're the type of person that's just negative and corrupt but meh you might be a good guy idk.

Oh and about classes that are op, mainly me and my staff tested as much as we can and if we do find a class that's overpowered, we will nerf it down, unlike any other server which takes 2 weeks to patch something, i'm here with my staff 24/7 and we can patch it in a day. So even if there was ANYTHING wrong, it will be fine cause we will take care of it
Romance Rohan is offline  
Old   #42

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Stop Spam on this Server Thread...
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
Aight first off you judged me without even getting to know me, please do realize that i'm new here so restrain your judgment until you see me work.
Cool opinions man and cool some people to exploit the more the better, at least this way i can find what each is doing. I welcome all you exploiters in here.

Uhm i mean i don't wanna be the guy to judge you but by your attitude i can tell you're the type of person that's just negative and corrupt but meh you might be a good guy idk.

Oh and about classes that are op, mainly me and my staff tested as much as we can and if we do find a class that's overpowered, we will nerf it down, unlike any other server which takes 2 weeks to patch something, i'm here with my staff 24/7 and we can patch it in a day. So even if there was ANYTHING wrong, it will be fine cause we will take care of it
Until you actually do something that the rest of these copy and paste kiddies havent, you'll be classed right with the rest sadly.
The fact Abso is sticking up for you and is pushing people and his guild to play here already puts bad vibes through out the little community left, I dont even need to say why either as its widely known Abso only plays certain servers and not ones where he has to use actual skill.

You will never actually balance stuff, and its not a knock on you it just the game itself and everyones idea of balance is different.

Yes we do exploit holes left by unknowing admins/devs and we do it with pride to be honest.
If not how would you know what to fix
Instead of just changing drop stats, try making the bosses actually harder to kill, unless you made a mistake your current drops have Ruler has the best drop in the game yet it spawns every 24 hours and is 5 feet from a safezone...... Bezemut was ALWAYS meant to be the best and hardest boss in the game so far as hes the hardest to reach , kill and has a long as respawn time.
IncognitoOne is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Until you actually do something that the rest of these copy and paste kiddies havent, you'll be classed right with the rest sadly.
The fact Abso is sticking up for you and is pushing people and his guild to play here already puts bad vibes through out the little community left, I dont even need to say why either as its widely known Abso only plays certain servers and not ones where he has to use actual skill.
haha
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Until you actually do something that the rest of these copy and paste kiddies havent, you'll be classed right with the rest sadly.
The fact Abso is sticking up for you and is pushing people and his guild to play here already puts bad vibes through out the little community left, I dont even need to say why either as its widely known Abso only plays certain servers and not ones where he has to use actual skill.

You will never actually balance stuff, and its not a knock on you it just the game itself and everyones idea of balance is different.

Yes we do exploit holes left by unknowing admins/devs and we do it with pride to be honest.
If not how would you know what to fix
Instead of just changing drop stats, try making the bosses actually harder to kill, unless you made a mistake your current drops have Ruler has the best drop in the game yet it spawns every 24 hours and is 5 feet from a safezone...... Bezemut was ALWAYS meant to be the best and hardest boss in the game so far as hes the hardest to reach , kill and has a long as respawn time.
Again this guy is judging before trying... I actually did some major changes to the bosses and i mentioned it to a couple of members, accessories changes, some +ing balances, and i'm not mentioning all of this here.

I didin't ask abdo to stick up for me, the fact that there's a member who stuck up for me without me asking is enough to show that you're just mistaken man...

Anyway can we keep this on topic now...You're just spreading negativity x_X


Romance Rohan is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.