Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Back

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
make this server already <3

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Would love to see a server as this.A new twist is what a P-Server needs.Things unseen would be a joy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lekevs View Post
make this server already <3
Gotta get Dreto feeling up to it, but i'm sure if we keep egging him on, he'll make one as awesome as this

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
So as the title say i kind want to come back but no team to work with atm so if anyone is intrested on forming a team for a server or if they want any of the help i can offer in their server il be happy to provide. Leave me a pm here and we can talk more.

All hatefull posts will be reported.
While it is good you want to pick up on this again, but what I gotta wonder about is... why?

I mean Rohan really is dying. The Rohaniverse gas shrunk to a small fraction of the size it was 3 years ago. Really badly implemented indo servers have diluted the donating population to the point where most players have simply given up and moved on to other games.

Three really is no prestige being a rohan developer. And you really don't make much as far as money goes at it anymore. You might have been better off learning a newer game system that actually has real source code for its servers - something you can really sink your teeth into rather than hooking into black box .exe files, hacking clients and reverse engineering data files. That gets old after a while.

But do what you want to do. No hate here. I'm sure you will find a way to get these old server files to do something new, or at least get the old stuff actually working right.

@Busybee, lekevs : I don't think he is looking to make his own server - but to work on somebody else's.
Old   #19

@ im batman,Please tell me i miss-understood what your speaking of. o0
Bysybee, lekevs?WTF are you talking about?I don't hack **** so why you say that bullshit to me is too far fetched!I have no clue who you think i am.But i can say whoever you think i am your more then likely 100% wrong!I love Rohan and am looking for a virus free no pay to win server to play and a non Indo!.So won't to try again about who you may think i am?I am a 19 year old female living and going to college here in Kentucky.So i'll ask you again who the hell do you think i am and why would you speak to someone that you have no clue who the hell they are.Your a very rude person!And money to me isn't **** let's get that out of the way!

EDIT: DON'T ASSUME YOU KNOW ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T....NOT BY FAR!Have a good one!

Old   #20

Calm down.

Yes you misunderstood, but it is understandable. My response for you taken in the original context would have appeared to you that I am accusing youi of something. I'm not.

my post should have looked like this:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
So as the title say i kind want to come back but no team to work with atm so if anyone is intrested on forming a team for a server or if they want any of the help i can offer in their server il be happy to provide. Leave me a pm here and we can talk more.

All hatefull posts will be reported.
While it is good you want to pick up on this again, but what I gotta wonder about is... why?

I mean Rohan really is dying. The Rohaniverse gas shrunk to a small fraction of the size it was 3 years ago. Really badly implemented indo servers have diluted the donating population to the point where most players have simply given up and moved on to other games.

There really is no prestige being a rohan developer. And you really don't make much as far as money goes at it anymore. You might have been better off learning a newer game system that actually has real source code for its servers - something you can really sink your teeth into rather than hooking into black box .exe files, hacking clients and reverse engineering data files. That gets old after a while.

But do what you want to do. No hate here. I'm sure you will find a way to get these old server files to do something new, or at least get the old stuff actually working right.

@Busybee, lekevs : I don't think he is looking to make his own server - but to work on somebody else's.
Most of that is directed toward the OP (Dreto). My response to you and lekevs was simply to point out that I don't think he is interested in creating his own server. Nothing more. So no need to get your panties in a knot.

tbh Your gender is irrelevant - I really don't care about anyone's gender or age in an online forum because you can be anybody you want to be.
cheers. (I'll correct the original).
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Calm down.

Yes you misunderstood, but it is understandable. My response for you taken in the original context would have appeared to you that I am accusing youi of something. I'm not.

my post should have looked like this:

Most of that is directed toward the OP (Dreto). My response to you and lekevs was simply to point out that I don't think he is interested in creating his own server. Nothing more. So no need to get your panties in a knot.

tbh Your gender is irrelevant - I really don't care about anyone's gender or age in an online forum because you can be anybody you want to be.
cheers. (I'll correct the original).
Okay all good

Edit:By the way i don't ware panties lolz.But in any case i so wish we had a server the way he spoke of one
Old   #22

Looking forward to a pro server that can incorporate these concepts
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Looking forward to a pro server that can incorporate these concepts
Me tooooooooooo
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

THIS IS A NICE TSB !!!
ZERG !!!! ZERG !!!! ZERG !!!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #25

This was back when Rohan was still " Alive "
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekevs View Post
This was back when Rohan was still " Alive "
True story
Old   #27

March 2009 - Rohan was not quite 1 year old. They had not had the chance to get greedy yet
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Well i still believe it's possible to regain a lot of the population with the right tactics.

Thanks
2 Users