Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone interested in

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lekevs View Post
make this server already
He's gathering ideas.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Some good ideas there Greg.

My view was to offer alot of content in game such as IM.
Lets just say im gonna do 10% in game and 20% in item mall/ip shop, that way players can still get 20%'s by farming ip OR donating.
As far as the forging and all, I think that wont be an issue seeing as you'll be able to buy pres stones with crone/ip in game same as options.

Im thinking the item mall will only be for those players who want to gain things easily and without putting in effort but you can 100% play for free and achieve everything a donator could but at a much slower pace is all.

Im taking opinions and ideas into consideration so dont just think oh this is just another server thats not going to be any different.
Im a player of this game way before I thought about deving and hosting/owning, so I will make sure its a players game and not just a pay2win.

Greg get your ass on raidcall more often btw
To be honest, it isn't really much to do with pres stone rather than Forge itself.

The forge system really sucks, combining 4 different pieces of armor to make 1 piece.. No other game offers that, because its a crappy system.
Best system is to have bosses drop armors and weapons.

If you could create a new armor and weapon acquire system, i'd definitely play.
I currently play World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2 and they both really open your eyes to how backward rohan online is lmfao..

Rohna - ( Combine Armors you find and hope to succeed )

World of Warcraft ( Getting honor and tokens to trade for Gear )

Guild Wars 2( Do dungeons to gain tokens to trade for Gear )\

Notice the difference between the games that have 10'000 + players and the games that have 100+..

Simple system to fix rohan.
Mobs drop rare Gear (Max stats) Everyone should have at least this.
You can buy Unique Gear for IP ( Fixed stats for classes ) People who farm IP spots can buy Max stat Uniques.
Bosses Drop Ancient Gear ( Fixed Stats ) (Low Drop Rate ) People who do Ele dungeon and different bosses will have Max Stat Ancients..

Drop rate for Max stat rare gear will obviously have to be low so everyone doesn't get Max stat rares in 10 seconds.
Drop rate for Ip will have to be low and the price of Max stat unique will have to be high so players take a couple days - weeks to get max stat unique.
Drop rate ofr Max stat Ancients will have to be low as well as you don't want players getting max stat ancients everyday.
Once everyone has the same gear, pvp will count on your skill.. I think this would be the future of rohan...

Done !
Everyone happy..
Get rid of the 3rd world backward Forge system.

Old   #18

A decent s1 server would be good, however I'm not sure the high level cap is such a good idea.
Old   #19

What level cap would you suggest Ish

Old   #20

With original skills I probably wouldn't go above 110, unless you stop skill points from being given out after 99? It's just the additional skill points I don't like but that's just me and my OCD
Old   #21

Wouldnt be too hard to change max level and whatever rings/gears level ranges.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Wouldnt be too hard to change max level and whatever rings/gears level ranges.
Changing maxlevel on mapserver dose not mean you stop the skillpoints from comming after 99
Old   #23

Interesting as I have never personally changed max level but I would think if the mapserver says 99 is max then the exp counter would just continuously add up instead of "gaining" a new level.