Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best Rohan Pserver needs your help !

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
That s what you said about blood war gaming, untill they opened. You shouldn t get too excited untill you see the real thing in front of you :P
Honest opinion... Blood war was good. Needed better management, but it had real potential to go to great lengths....

I only wish they had someone on their team that didn't have a hot head and put that guy/girl in charge to handle the communities wants / suggestions ^_^

After all.. without players, your server will suck..

Then again i don't know the reason why it fell apart.. It fell apart and i don't get to play anymore.. that's that.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
Yeah that's what happens when owner and developer is the same person. Obviously it's his server and he can do anything he wants (??being a leader of #1 guild on the server, look at rito) no matter if it's utter bullshit.
That's the way pservers work though, especially when they run without a good road plan and struggle to pay for the elementary expenses.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

"needs better management." "dev and owner same person." "corrupt staff" "no players"

looks to me you guys are looking for a professional server being run as a real business. As long as private servers are built using bootleg server code the only real professional server you will ever find is the original. And we all just love that one don't we.

nice dream guys, but we all know that will never happen. as long as private servers are being built, operated and maintained by people doing it as a sideline they will always be hacked together shadows of the original that never really satisfies anyone except the person that hacked it together.

so that leaves you with 4 options:

1. find a server and be satisfied with it for the short time it stays alive.
2. get your hands on the server files, a matching client and learn how to make your own.
3. go back to the original and play there.
4. find some other game to play.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

and yet the same people that failed over and over will come out and yell that the pserver scene got destroyed because of leechers and "******" asian servers, it's even more ridiculous given the fact that these asian servers most of the time were (and some still are) way more succesful.

After all is it such a bad idea to expect a little bit of professionalism frome all these pro devs we've got?

ps dont call me out on tossing "dev" arround pls

Old   #35

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
and yet the same people that failed over and over will come out and yell that the pserver scene got destroyed because of leechers and "******" asian servers, it's even more ridiculous given the fact that these asian servers most of the time were (and some still are) way more succesful.

After all is it such a bad idea to expect a little bit of professionalism frome all these pro devs we've got?

ps dont call me out on tossing "dev" arround pls
I agree.. Just because the server is not a real business and may be a sideline or whatever... Why the hell can't we get some Professionalism ?

Those cookie cutter asians servers or whatever... I've played on one for over a year and it was crazy populated with NO starting items and slow xp....
Don't believe me ?, Check the pictures on our communities facebook page..

The reason the rohan scene is so ****** right now and i do apologize to anyone taking this the wrong way is because those asians and script indo kids actually work together one 1 or 2 GOOD servers rather than fight everyday in forums like these while every other person is trying to bring up a server....

10 people in here trying to launch a server and complaining indos messed up the scene when i played on an "indo / chinese" server for over a year....

I'd love to see what they have to say about "us" who can't even manage a good private server for more than a couple months -_-.

The only private server that may be any good, would have to be developed and managed by someone off this forum.. OR.. everyone on this forum working together...

That's my opinion ^^
Old   #36
all talk no action

elite*gold: 714
Received Thanks: 3,186
#closed

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread