Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best Rohan Pserver needs your help !

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
As long as you don't make a separate thread you won't win the wager.

However, i don't know what i would win from that.
I am the one you leeched the most : Reqviem.

In all fairness Dretos finding was not that big, and at the time i wasn't really active on this account.
I know, wasnt that hard
Next Time just Delete your Save Folder.

Why you dont use your other Account here ?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
I know, wasnt that hard
Next Time just Delete your Save Folder.

Why you dont use your other Account here ?
Erm, as i said, that is the Ion Rohan 2. I never had the zzerachiel account on this server.
Not to mention that i don't use that nickname for a long time now.

Because this is a shared account with the rest of the team. And using both accounts might get someone banned.

Old   #18

Quote:
Erm, as i said, that is the Ion Rohan 2. I never had the zzerachiel account on this server.
Not to mention that i don't use that nickname for a long time now.

Because this is a shared account with the rest of the team. And using both accounts might get someone banned.
I see, nice to see you arround here ^^
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Go ahed, do what ever you want.
I trusted you some Time ago & all what you did was make ****
I got that bank statement after you stole our antihack and sold it to anybody you could find.

I don't exactly remember what went wrong though. Aside from me raging about you selling the only thing that was able to keep the scene under control. Well, i also raged about you selling something that wasn't yours

Old   #20

Quote:
I got that bank statement after you stole our antihack and sold it to anybody you could find.

I don't exactly remember what went wrong though. Aside from me raging about you selling the only thing that was able to keep the scene under control. Well, i also raged about you selling something that wasn't yours
Thats some Years ago.
Im sorry about that like i said in a Thread already.

I was dumb & it was a easy way to make some Money.
Old   #21

Teee Heee here we go again .... We kind have same story with other antihack that was released from Ren Rohan just that the guy that made it didnt rage So take a chair and watch the show.

Should i or Ish cry for the bins ? huehuehuehue i dont know about him but i wouldn't :P The main point that Aion aint a hating community is that they share like every single stuff.

Wana make ez money and have players play on your server add a subscription or 2 like

Premium = Get all scrolls 10% when you relog (Fair price 10$ for 1 month)
Legend = Get [LEGEND]Name + all scrolls 20% when you relog + 1 box that gives you random items from IM every 24h. (Fair price 20$ for 2 weeks)
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Should i or Ish cry for the bins ? huehuehuehue i dont know about him but i wouldn't :P The main point that Aion aint a hating community is that they share like every single stuff.

Wana make ez money and have players play on your server add a subscription or 2 like

Premium = Get all scrolls 10% when you relog (Fair price 10$ for 1 month)
Legend = Get [LEGEND]Name + all scrolls 20% when you relog + 1 box that gives you random items from IM every 24h. (Fair price 20$ for 2 weeks)
working on Aion servers is a relatively fun thing to do. true story. no hate at all. you weant the server to run your client againsyt? n problem. there are dozens devs out there that you can get it from. and the best part it? they can keep in step with the latest updates that ncsoft puts out. something that will never happen for rohan.
Old   #23

Rohan scene is dead, the only server that MAY pull off more than 100 people online is chronos network.

btw. Reqviem, right? I wouldn't go as far to judge people on who they scammed, as far as I know you didn't refund the founders pack from Rohan2?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Rohan scene is dead, the only server that MAY pull off more than 100 people online is chronos network.

btw. Reqviem, right? I wouldn't go as far to judge people on who they scammed, as far as I know you didn't refund the founders pack from Rohan2?
He's just a kid that doens t know when to let go. Whenever someone says something bad about him, his defensive instincts start flowing and he starts to point fingers. I know Reqviem's been in this scene from the beginning, yet he hasn t accomplished anything so far.
Same as Yurneroo, 2 years ago he came here stating he s working on a rohan 2 .0 , with the i can do x y z ,yet none of them have accomplished anything so far.They left for a year from the rohan scene, then one year passed and they were back with the same ego's ( we will make x z y ) but 0 again. I know Reqviem is good at php/sql and yurn at c++ , they should stick at that , but just knowing how to do things doesn t mean you re owner material. You're stating that your re server is gonna be the best, yet you haven t really owned a server untill now. You tried going with a thailand server, but due to MASSIVE bugs in your files, server got closed. Now you re begging money on a forum (wich is really lame btw) . My advice for you is to either start working for a server and get paid for each project you do, either leave the scene , since you're making a fool of yourselves.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #25

Couldn't have said it better. +100000
Old   #26

**** off him im not gonna say im defending him but as long as he got money and scammed you hes smarter then you i see it as a win if you were smart enough you would'v not buyed anything its not hes fault you wanted to donate the money if you dont know what donation means then guugle it.
All im gonna say you people point fingers at anyone arround here i did that some time ago and eventualy i realized im the same and no better then anyone here we are all Scammers Flamers Kids and etc even if some deny it they know they are.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
**** off him im not gonna say im defending him but as long as he got money and scammed you hes smarter then you i see it as a win if you were smart enough you would'v not buyed anything its not hes fault you wanted to donate the money if you dont know what donation means then guugle it.
All im gonna say you people point fingers at anyone arround here i did that some time ago and eventualy i realized im the same and no better then anyone here we are all Scammers Flamers Kids and etc even if some deny it they know they are.
That doesn't make him smarter at all, it's just that there are still people tied to this game in some way and thought that his server would be THE one thus wanted to support it. It's still a scam, doesn't matter how you look at it.

So called leechers weren't only responsible for pserver scene decline, I would rather say people that talked a lot and never delivered killed the scene.
Old   #28

not sure whether to praise him for at least trying to put out a server that attempts to a address the most common rohan pserver complaints like hero, pay 2 win and keeping gameplay old-school. Or to curse him, for going off on this tangent while he has long standing commitments that he has not delivered on.

one thing I do see is that delivering a server that addresses these complaints is not something that can be sustained.
Old   #29

elite*gold: 110
I don't think i scammed anyone.. ever...
I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!

lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
not sure whether to praise him for at least trying to put out a server that attempts to a address the most common rohan pserver complaints like hero, pay 2 win and keeping gameplay old-school. Or to curse him, for going off on this tangent while he has long standing commitments that he has not delivered on.

one thing I do see is that delivering a server that addresses these complaints is not something that can be sustained.
I'm looking forward to a No-Hero, No Pay2win and Keeping it oldschool ^_^

I'm looking forward to seeing Chronos' IM.. So far they have my vote lol. xD
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I don't think i scammed anyone.. ever...
I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!

lol...

I'm looking forward to a No-Hero, No Pay2win and Keeping it oldschool ^_^

I'm looking forward to seeing Chronos' IM.. So far they have my vote lol. xD
That s what you said about blood war gaming, untill they opened. You shouldn t get too excited untill you see the real thing in front of you :P

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread