Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AI Issues

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Or he can change the world folder and the server wont spawn that monster :P

Since im not sure hes gonna go into models and search for the specific file to erase or add.

Old   #17

Can anyone share with me RohanTool 64? pretty please? I`m searching for one but can`t find it. I managed to get a m_v_lion.gbf file but placing it at /model/monster/ won`t do the trick. Seems I have to play with gem files.

Old   #18

I dont know if that tools still work or how the tool work. Its not work for me to replace or remove any files indeed gem file, its only can extract it 1by1 lol (world.gem has thousands files)

find gem extractor to extract gem file or quickbms script to extract & reimport. I think the link still work, Im download them last month. use google/forum search to find them, here or r4gez0n3