Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Buildings

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i think most pserver owners also have the same problem of not knowing what they want.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Hehe I like to discover new things and start playing with them well Ishtaria is not so intrested on them hes more intrested on the gameplay experience of the player and how players feel about the changes he makes.

Something i gave up on long ago when i saw players dont know what they want.
Yeah because rohan community totally isn't made of different people with different opinions

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Yeah because rohan community totally isn't made of different people with different opinions
When they ask for something like give us mount npc then staff members add it to the server with decent prices and they say owh man they added mount npc but they are worth so much. and and people having different ideas i havent seen anyone here complaining about different ideas i only see people complaining about what staff members did.
Old   #34

Suggesting anything here is no more pointless than suggesting stuff over at iRohan forums anyway. You don't even know what a random developer is capable of doing, besides that they will only pursue their very own view of Rohan.

I don't know what you expect from your server's community, a lot of praise? You act like people that are playing your server should be grateful that you allowed them to.
Treat it as a business and don't be a ***** or quit the rohan scene once and for all.

Old   #35

What a wall of comments...

As of Ish, I acctually thought ish == im_batman. Im a bit confused atm since now I fought with someone totaly different.

As of the ability to add/remove and change buildings, it is nothing near top priority. Its a nice thing to have and I basically just implemented it since the backend was already present due to mob editting and such. Basically, there is no difference in changing mobs or buildings other than the files being slightly different.
However, the only good thing on being able to edit buildings is the ability to remove them. There are some unused areas in rohan which are currently closed.

Note: Ish, we are not building our endgame around craftings. There's been alot more changes to the crafting pipeline you knew. In other words, we aswell have proper forging grades and crafting as a real option.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Good good. The old way was just too much crafting and too inflexible with stats/options.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Suggesting anything here is no more pointless than suggesting stuff over at iRohan forums anyway. You don't even know what a random developer is capable of doing, besides that they will only pursue their very own view of Rohan.

I don't know what you expect from your server's community, a lot of praise? You act like people that are playing your server should be grateful that you allowed them to.
Treat it as a business and don't be a ***** or quit the rohan scene once and for all.
If you took like half min to read the signature i dont have a team or work on any server and yes i want people to respect not only me but all the people that create rohan files cuz without them im pretty sure you would not be able to do anything of your own.And also you would not be able to play a pserver.

And now i know who you really are from long ago witch this is the last msg il ever reply to you since i told you long ago on skype people that lose my respect never gain it back.
Old   #38

Here is a little update on my latest discovery

Thanks
1 User