Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any server worth playing ?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradekari View Post
nobody sells item mall items so its suck, i tried the server for 2-3hours and it feels like a normal rohan pain in ***, and on event they won ip not item mall point, im still searching for a good not pay2win server, if anyone know pm me pls
On SOME Events you can win Points for IM..
Sorry but, you cant say anything about an Rohan Server if you play it for like 2-3 Hours.
If you cant play an not 100% all Rohan Free Items Server, Please Visit some Indonesian Rohan Servers.
There you can have your Fun & dont blame us cause you dont like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoTex View Post
thanks i will try it too i am looking for proper rohan server for too long mate
is there gonna be a wipe?
thx again
No, there is no Wipe

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradekari View Post
nobody sells item mall items so its suck, i tried the server for 2-3hours and it feels like a normal rohan pain in ***, and on event they won ip not item mall point, im still searching for a good not pay2win server, if anyone know pm me pls
good server? not pay2win server?
as far as i know there's more than 20 rohan pserver out there, BWG is the only one that can be called as best server. maybe Rohan2 will be another good server but no clue about when they open up their server.

nobody sell item mall items? sure, why they need to open kiosk since they can sold their bps only with spammed on GH "WTS bps". only 2-3hrs play on server? lol u must be kidding me.

100% all rates and all items for free in game is the best rohan server for you, i guess. go find 2weeks server outthere, there is many server like that atm

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Nice defend from you, but i just tell the truth, BGW is just a simple MONEY HUNTER server who wait for players to spend their money. Thats all.
Old   #19

elite*gold: 110
Just throwing this out there.. Anyone coming out with any 99 cap servers anytime soon ?

I love Tier 4 armors and weapons.. I really hate Glacial *****. ( For me personally, it ruined the game )
Or.
Hero but with no glacial weapons or armor or twins or rullers or bez or any of that new junk :-D

btw no rush.. I'm just playing guild wars 2 in the mean while haha

Old   #20

I already thanked from BGW, simply 2-3 people I am whining that I too firmly am already hitting with dekan/dhan it to change the time so-called Rito \ "doggy for the call\" Rito I regarded you too much competent person, apparently I was wrong. I wish good luck in the subsequent development of the Server.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Just throwing this out there.. Anyone coming out with any 99 cap servers anytime soon ?

I love Tier 4 armors and weapons.. I really hate Glacial *****. ( For me personally, it ruined the game )
Or.
Hero but with no glacial weapons or armor or twins or rullers or bez or any of that new junk :-D

btw no rush.. I'm just playing guild wars 2 in the mean while haha

Im looking for a lvl 99 cap server too, i found 1 lvl 99 cap server, but indo/thai and the exp looks like iRohan. Dont have time to play. =/
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
Im looking for a lvl 99 cap server too, i found 1 lvl 99 cap server, but indo/thai and the exp looks like iRohan. Dont have time to play. =/
Yup, I've been asking for a 99 server for years. But of course everyone has a hard d*ck over the new content so it'll prolly never happen.

Whoever is running the lv99 server needs to keep in consideration the amount of Damage multipliers there are in the game.
Whenever they are doing updates or adding new content. Please only add content for visual enhancement and not more powerful armor or weapons...
Rohan DESPERATELY needs a daily event which does not depend on anyone to host it... Like tsb, except it runs every day and anyone can join with or without a guild..
Currently rohan is boring as every game is evolving and rohan servers come out with the same crap.. Grind Fest, No cool quests, super powerful gear which gives no hp but a shit ton of damage..

1. I'm really looking forward to the dev who can make rohan fun ^_^
Looking forward to seeing daily events that run on a timer and does not needa host (like tsb)
2. Cool new Armor and Weapons that does not affect damage, Physical Defense or hp. But only changes the way you look.
3. Cool new costumes that have wings, like the ones that BWG created.
4. A Better crafting system where people make use of places like Crystal Quarry.
5. Mini Bosses that roam the map freely that drop fairly good accessories so you're not left with starter gear till 99.
6. A Fairly slow xp server but with a consistency in leveling. Where each level takes roughly around the same amount of time to achieve. Instead of 10000% after killing a mob at level 1, but only .01% after killing a mob at level 80.
Every level you should get 1% for killing a mob no matter what level you are or what level the mob is.
7. "Bounty" quests from the Gathering Hall npc's that give 100%-300% current level xp no matter what level and increasing crone the higher the level..(kill the grindfest)
Like a level 25 quest to kill 100 ursas. After completion you get 1 or 2 levels.. Ding ! 27
8. Make up some Mini bosses around Etton, Montt, Einhoren, etc and just let low levels kill them for cool stuff.
Keep damage multipliers simple..
Change DN so that templars have no "pets"
Make it a Buff or something along the lines of Blue Defense for Dekans.
Defenders are supposed to be tanks.. Not pets.. I was soo disappointed when i saw that.. Defenders are basically a Templar's Bit*h

.... Looking forward to a lv99 server ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

9. Gl with that )

Unless you pay like 10k $ to a team to do that not sure anyone would ever do it most of the servers i know right now prefer to do 1month server make some quick cash then change name do it all over again.
Old   #24

Quote:
Yup, I've been asking for a 99 server for years. But of course everyone has a hard d*ck over the new content so it'll prolly never happen.

Whoever is running the lv99 server needs to keep in consideration the amount of Damage multipliers there are in the game.
Whenever they are doing updates or adding new content. Please only add content for visual enhancement and not more powerful armor or weapons...
Rohan DESPERATELY needs a daily event which does not depend on anyone to host it... Like tsb, except it runs every day and anyone can join with or without a guild..
Currently rohan is boring as every game is evolving and rohan servers come out with the same crap.. Grind Fest, No cool quests, super powerful gear which gives no hp but a shit ton of damage..

1. I'm really looking forward to the dev who can make rohan fun ^_^
Looking forward to seeing daily events that run on a timer and does not needa host (like tsb)
2. Cool new Armor and Weapons that does not affect damage, Physical Defense or hp. But only changes the way you look.
3. Cool new costumes that have wings, like the ones that BWG created.
4. A Better crafting system where people make use of places like Crystal Quarry.
5. Mini Bosses that roam the map freely that drop fairly good accessories so you're not left with starter gear till 99.
6. A Fairly slow xp server but with a consistency in leveling. Where each level takes roughly around the same amount of time to achieve. Instead of 10000% after killing a mob at level 1, but only .01% after killing a mob at level 80.
Every level you should get 1% for killing a mob no matter what level you are or what level the mob is.
7. "Bounty" quests from the Gathering Hall npc's that give 100%-300% current level xp no matter what level and increasing crone the higher the level..(kill the grindfest)
Like a level 25 quest to kill 100 ursas. After completion you get 1 or 2 levels.. Ding ! 27
8. Make up some Mini bosses around Etton, Montt, Einhoren, etc and just let low levels kill them for cool stuff.
Keep damage multipliers simple..
Change DN so that templars have no "pets"
Make it a Buff or something along the lines of Blue Defense for Dekans.
Defenders are supposed to be tanks.. Not pets.. I was soo disappointed when i saw that.. Defenders are basically a Templar's Bit*h

.... Looking forward to a lv99 server ^_^
Defenders have no way of tanking in rohan without DN.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Defenders have no way of tanking in rohan without DN.
Horribly Wrong.. I have a lv99 50/50 defender on my local 99 cap server that i play with close family.

Once i use Taunt on my Defender and keep heals on stand-by.. I have ZERO need for Defending nature..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
9. Gl with that )

Unless you pay like 10k $ to a team to do that not sure anyone would ever do it most of the servers i know right now prefer to do 1month server make some quick cash then change name do it all over again.
10. Willing to be paid ?
Old   #26

xD i No longer do any kind of rohan job just watching forum for new's and no i wont come back for that amount of money.
Old   #27

Quote:
Horribly Wrong.. I have a lv99 50/50 defender on my local 99 cap server that i play with close family.

Once i use Taunt on my Defender and keep heals on stand-by.. I have ZERO need for Defending nature..

10. Willing to be paid ?
Taunt what? A pack of mobs.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Taunt what? A pack of mobs.
This is exactly how i did Zeit.

1 wizard, 1 templar, 1 defender, 1 guardian, 1 priest, 1 strength dekan (lv99)

Wizard is my Crowd Control while providing Shield and Crit Imune.
Dekan is my 2nd Crowd Control while providing a 2nd heal and major dps.
Defender is the Tank using Taunt and Aoe Taunt when needed.
Guardian is Major dps as well as Minimum Crowd Control with his aoe.
Priest is the Parties Sustain using Barrier, Heals, Obli and Grace.
Templar is 2nd Dps to guardian and also Providing a 2nd heal + GE Heal.

Doing it this way is 1,000 times more fun using teamwork rather than Defending Nature and wack away till it's dead -_-''.
Since i have no skill in developing, i can't change DN to what i want, but it's way more fun the way i do bosses ^_^ 0 Points in DN ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
xD i No longer do any kind of rohan job just watching forum for new's and no i wont come back for that amount of money.
QQ, but you're good :-(