Left sro with the mass when euro released, been on a few private servers but im missing the game. Is there any private server out there that is worth playing right now, can u tell me one plz.
I wouldn't suggest you to create such threads because every person has his own preferences and now every server owner will try to advertise his server here.
Go to private server advertising section and surf through threads, maybe you'll find something.
Is Archlord worth playing? 07/02/2012 - Archlord - 11 Replies Hello. Im thinking of starting to play Archlord but i want to know your opinion if its still worth play it nowadays. I know that is an old game and idk how many people still play it. Btw how much does it take to lvl up from 1 to 100-120 without bot. Thx!
Is it worth start playing Hanin again? 06/25/2012 - Kal Online - 12 Replies Hello,
i broke my leg while i was biking >.< I didnt play kal for years but now i got bored, shall i return and start a new char on int kal, hanin?
or hacks totally destroyed the economy already? inix still did not make any player friendly updates?
I checked around and saw a lot of bots hack impressive ork around, but does that ruin kal community on int? So for example are there bots in d1?
Also what i really want to know, what about the privacy protection, does my account can...
Wert zu spielen? Worth playing? 01/09/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Hallo Leute
lohnt es sich noch Dekaron Offiziell zu zocken?
Sind da noch viele Spieler online/aktiv?
Wieviele...
Welche Gilden entscheiden mommentan ueber das Schicksal andrer Spieler?
Gibts es Duper ?
Soll ich es wieder Anfangen?
_________________________________________________ __________________
WickedCO v5017 If it's not wicked it's not worth playing! 09/23/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 13 Replies v5017!
No ninja.
No DBLeveing.
PVP/RPG
Lotto gives great items to start out with.
24/7 VPS
Weather Effects.
Even if the server is starting up you can STILL log in.
NO HAMACHI bullcrap.
Come check us out.
Is it worth playing Chn char? 11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies Hello, am playing Euro chars for last year and I pwn pretty much every Chinese in pvp. With my Rogue they can't even come near me, and with my wizard I 1hit them all ;)
The only problem is pot delay, ( for exp/sp farming. ) I can't take out same lvl giant or party mob with my wizard.. and as I remember Chinese chars can own them with meds.
My friend have 90 and 65 wizard so if I will go new char he will be 60 within a week or two ... now only question is:
Which Chinese char is best...