Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Problem with connecting the sql with the servers

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Angry Problem with connecting the sql with the servers

Hi, again dont hate me pls!
The problem is that when i make my sql instance i put password with sql server authenction, but anyway i can go in without pass with windows authenction. So i cant connect the db server to my sql instance. If someone can help me i will be really greatful!!!



macrowizz is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hate to be that guy, but are you sure you typed the password correctly?

If you're talking about an instance, and not the default instance you should also make sure that the hostname is correct.

Other than that, enable NamedPipes an TCP in your SQL Server Configuration Manager for that instance.


derob is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks for the fast reply. ummm... i mean why my sql instance cant be locked (It dont want me to put password). Does that effect the servers? i mean can they go in my sql without password too? and if they can what i must put for pass when it dont have. Or how im suppost to put the pass that will work... i dont know i just staretd from the 0 with zero help except from my father and some of the forum bro's in the Microsoft... So im absolute zero :/ im sorry
macrowizz is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
When you setup the instance of the sql server you can choose if you want to use Windows Auth only, or both Windows Auth and User/Pass.

If you use Windows Auth only nobody can login to the instance except your PC.

However, keep in mind that this is not a support forum for SQL server. You're better off asking this kind of question on a specialized forum.

Try stackoverflow.com


derob is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Ok so it must be ok right now after i made everything how it must be made, but still dont work i get it what password and etc i must put on but still dont work
Another question it shows me that my pc name is G....-PC must i put it without the ''-PC'' in the registry?
macrowizz is offline  
Old   #6

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrowizz View Post
Ok so it must be ok right now after i made everything how it must be made, but still dont work i get it what password and etc i must put on but still dont work
Another question it shows me that my pc name is G....-PC must i put it without the ''-PC'' in the registry?
If you want, i can Help you via Teamviewer.
But only Tomorrow, today im a bit busy ^^
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 765
Received Thanks: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrowizz View Post
Ok so it must be ok right now after i made everything how it must be made, but still dont work i get it what password and etc i must put on but still dont work
Another question it shows me that my pc name is G....-PC must i put it without the ''-PC'' in the registry?


DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Ty Sheldon,
Dreto ty for the usless shity ''original'' post.
And sheldon that somehow dont sounds me cash free or... and if u plan to erase all my work or put a virus in my computer (these are because i dont know you personally i'm really sorry if i abuse :/ ) look at this specs and . With these pics i mean that wont harm ur server anyway . Ty for the moment of life u wasted to read this im really greatful!
Skype: capitan_magnum
Email:
macrowizz is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Fixed BIG THANKS TO SHELDON FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEM!!!!
macrowizz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 765
Received Thanks: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrowizz View Post
Ty Sheldon,
Dreto ty for the usless shity ''original'' post.
And sheldon that somehow dont sounds me cash free or... and if u plan to erase all my work or put a virus in my computer (these are because i dont know you personally i'm really sorry if i abuse :/ ) look at this specs and . With these pics i mean that wont harm ur server anyway . Ty for the moment of life u wasted to read this im really greatful!
Skype: capitan_magnum
Email:
You just a kid bro if you dont even know how to setup the server following 5 ******* steps then it means your just gonna poison the comunity.And yes i know we all started from 0 but when i started noone even wanted to share how to restore the database so yeah i used google.

Rito is helping you but he dosen't know you will probbly end up after 2 months opening your own server with shity files and try to steal hes players.
DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You just a kid bro if you dont even know how to setup the server following 5 ******* steps then it means your just gonna poison the comunity.And yes i know we all started from 0 but when i started noone even wanted to share how to restore the database so yeah i used google.

Rito is helping you but he dosen't know you will probbly end up after 2 months opening your own server with shity files and try to steal hes players.
your word, awesome LIKE
gotcoltd001 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 21
Yeah, just like what happened when someone helped that arrogant guy "busternr". He was just asking for the server files for lan or just to play with his friends but now he built his own private server with copied bins and bragging that ugly website he made and acting like "PRO" that knows everything.
tertz13 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Most pserver "devs" don't even have a basic idea of how it all works. Sad for the players to have to put up with it, very sad.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Nice theory Dreto, but i must point that i asked in this forums ''How to restore the database'' and no one helped me after all i done it by myself, so dont trash talk me. And one thing is very interesting how im soppost to host a server with more than 2 people in it with an ADSL internet??? I really dont get it. You talk too much for a person that dont know anything about me. I realise that you are only words!
PS: I will ask you guys one question. Why do you think everyone is the same???
macrowizz is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrowizz View Post
Nice theory Dreto, but i must point that i asked in this forums ''How to restore the database'' and no one helped me after all i done it by myself, so dont trash talk me. And one thing is very interesting how im soppost to host a server with more than 2 people in it with an ADSL internet??? I really dont get it. You talk too much for a person that dont know anything about me. I realise that you are only words!
PS: I will ask you guys one question. Why do you think everyone is the same???
Because in our past experience, everyone is. Temptation gets the better of them, they figure out how to make a couple of changes then they all of a sudden think they're a capable Rohan dev and see dollar signs in front of their face.


Ishtaria is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Connecting to - Problem
Heyho meine Freunde , ich habe das bekannte Problem bei Terraria , dass ich einfach nicht auf einen Server connecten kann , es bleibt einfach bei...
1 Replies - Terraria
problem connecting?
Hello sorry for the random topic but is every one having problems of connecting to the servers? I cannot get even one account in game, Topic can be...
6 Replies - Archlord
connecting to the problem
Hello Friends I installed 4.5 server I have a problem, I can enter the game with hamachi, not logged with static ip Is IP problem? Do you have a...
2 Replies - Shaiya
Problem connecting SRO
Hi everytime i try connecting sro i get this error: "servers are offline. please visit homepage to check when they are back" I hate it can someone...
3 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Connecting to other servers
Is it possible to connect to Chinese servers? If yes.. how? someone explain me :D EDIT: To avoid opening a new thread... Regarding to the...
7 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.