Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with connecting the sql with the servers

Discussion on Problem with connecting the sql with the servers within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/16/2015, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrowizz View Post
Nice theory Dreto, but i must point that i asked in this forums ''How to restore the database'' and no one helped me after all i done it by myself, so dont trash talk me. And one thing is very interesting how im soppost to host a server with more than 2 people in it with an ADSL internet??? I really dont get it. You talk too much for a person that dont know anything about me. I realise that you are only words!
PS: I will ask you guys one question. Why do you think everyone is the same???
Buying a host that can take hold a rohan server and up to 200 players is like 30$ per month so no matter what your internet speed is dont forget people dont run servers from their pc they just say : Come on teamview show me how to make a local server . He sais nah i cant run this from my pc. Then he goes to a host company buys the host and just makes everything like they saw on their own pc. Simple story that's the reason i no longer help people.
Old 03/16/2015, 20:18   #17

Well i have news for you guys. I dont think I'm like the people you talk about(I hope so), and i won't waste money for host! And i must point that my father won't give me any cent withount to give it back! I don't have work! I recieve only 27 dollars weekly, and with that I must eat 3 times a day from Monday to Friday. And after all my dad recieve 540 dollars monthly. I know no one gives a **** about this, but I feel like I must say it. After all this comes I'm only 16 years old. I have school. I'm alone with the server (no team). I don't know anything about IM and etc. (I won't buy it) I don't know how to make antihack or something.
Guys just don't made opinion for someone so fast. It's rude. I know, that it's normal. But just an advice. As its said in my country 10 times weigh 1 time cut. With other words said, learn something about the person who you are talking to and then make an opinion for him!
Old 03/16/2015, 20:22   #18

Well basicly you cant prove im wrong or right and i cant prove that you are telling the truth or it's just a lie.The way rohan comunity is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2015, 20:58   #19

Quote:
Well i have news for you guys. I dont think I'm like the people you talk about(I hope so), and i won't waste money for host! And i must point that my father won't give me any cent withount to give it back! I don't have work! I recieve only 27 dollars weekly, and with that I must eat 3 times a day from Monday to Friday. And after all my dad recieve 540 dollars monthly. I know no one gives a **** about this, but I feel like I must say it. After all this comes I'm only 16 years old. I have school. I'm alone with the server (no team). I don't know anything about IM and etc. (I won't buy it) I don't know how to make antihack or something.
Guys just don't made opinion for someone so fast. It's rude. I know, that it's normal. But just an advice. As its said in my country 10 times weigh 1 time cut. With other words said, learn something about the person who you are talking to and then make an opinion for him!
Well, stop wasting your time with rohan then.
Go get a job you're good at.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2015, 07:37   #20

Danger Mouse thats sounds good, but its not an option!
Old 03/17/2015, 07:53   #21

Quote:
Danger Mouse thats sounds good, but its not an option!
So what are you saying?

1 - That you would like to use Rohan as a tool to make money or
2 - That you couldn't setup a Rohan server because you don't have the money to start one?

If it's number 1, please don't continue. The pathetic state of the Rohan pserver scene is all because of people like that. If it's number 2 then there are many of us who are unable to run a server for various reasons, personally I lack the knowledge and time to carry it out. That's why there should always be a team of people who can trust each other.

Ah trust... so much backstabbing, betrayal and thieving that has also destroyed the pserver scene.