Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Got the itch again

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I wondering how DeadlyData manage XorRohan/zRohan and take care about his devs so they can survive for years.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Thank you for your words ammad. Do you have any suggestions that would help make my server better? I would be very grateful if you could offer me any advice how I can stop my server from being bad
Just Kick all of your GM . Maybe you can have reseller , but no GM .
Many ppl who can't setup their own server daydreaming to be gm ,
After you make them as Gm , they will show off to other ppl , even join PVP and kill regular player . Get Killed by GM on pvp can make player morale droped to ZERO . Imagine after you spend real money to buy mall points or donation items , then someone kill you so easily , you'll get mad right ?

If you working alone , you can make cheaper donation items or mall points .
So You can pay your dedicated server and take just little money for yourself .

About Indo Rohan player , We like to get real money by playing rohan , and most of us is teenager or even kid , they don't have paypal account and credit card or even bank account . So you need to make phone balance donation like old xor or you can ask someone as reseller .

And every rohan player is like to get real money by playing rohan , so you need to make them feel like that . Just make Donation Points can be loot from monster and completing quest . Make we can vend it on kiosk too .

So Fast and easy way for donator , but non donate also has same items if they farming hard .
Rememmber never entertain ppl who got scam or hacked .
mwhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old   #18

@xpro Money.

@Ishtaria

Rohan lacks content. The gameplay is linear and lacks depth. Advancing on a straight line will not be as good as going sideways. I must admit, no matter how good is your pre-endgame content it's going to be ignored or experienced on fast forward. You could always force players to go though all the content by setting the experience rate low enough, but they'll get bored. Not because you lack content, but because pre-endgame doesn't give long lasting rewards. No matter how good your Edwin set is at some point you'll switch to Bedron for example. So, why bother making a good edwin set?

All you can do to this stage of the game is to remove the mind numbing grindfest. That's if you plan on going on a low rates server.

Now, you see, if you advance on a straight line, like YNK did, you don't do yourself any favors. Bedron set now became obsolete and was replaced by the Glacial set. On a private server it will add, at best, 2 months worth of boring gameplay.What do you do after that? Go forward again? How long would it take before everything goes out of control?

As of the time invested creating the content it really doesn't matter. If, and that's a big if, you create something entertaining, balanced and provide constant updates players will come to you eventually.
Old   #19

ahh.. I understand, long time ago the owner do this game as a bussiness. but now, almost all of the server owner do this game more like moneyleecher, right?

Old   #20

re: original Xor, DeadlyData spent all the money on drugs, cars and women so it was HuninHune who managed to keep the server running in its final days. Before that the reason why it lasted so long and was so popular was because it was the only pserver around.
Old   #21

I know a lot of people don't like me because I do many reviews.
But today I will not make any critical or do apology the fights! Today I applaud you by the brilliant attitude!
My congratulations on your attitude! I really enjoyed! And I'm available if you need anything.

When the server is online, I will disclose all my channels of Rohan. As I do with the BWG.

A request as player.
Could you increase the Frames to 60 fps?.
Create 2 Rohanclient. exe
client 1 normal fps and another with 60 FPS.
Think about that idea.

Note: If you need to have the instructions of how to increase.
Old   #22

Quote:
re: original Xor, DeadlyData spent all the money on drugs, cars and women so it was HuninHune who managed to keep the server running in its final days. Before that the reason why it lasted so long and was so popular was because it was the only pserver around.
and this guy won't comeback to rohan spot, right?
anyway, y u no joining with the ready server Ish? such as bwg, rohan2 etc
Old   #23

becuase rohan pserver scene is full of ******** divas
Old   #24

An example of my custom dynamic exp table.

Please note that this is strictly an example.

Test of 100 pulls of a level 99 weapon using the original stat distribution.

Test of 100 pulls of a level 99 weapon using new stat distribution.

Graphical comparison of old and new stat distribution.

I love it when I'm on a roll. Speaking of which all this numberwanging makes me hungry.
Old   #25

Ish while you are at all this data and graph stuff you should msg me on skype or here since you turned yours off!
Old   #26

Quote:
so start kick your big *** GMs . Manage server yourself .
Old   #27

Ishtarias work is always high quality
Dang i was expecting that +stat server
Still cant wait to see your ideas working :P
Keep it up!