Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

looking for good server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Rohan is and always will be pay to win. Can't change that lol..
I can

Old   #17

elite*gold: 110
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I can
lol that afro -_-''

Well, if you can change the pay to win. Either you'll have no money and the server will go down or your a magician

Old   #18

It's risky but what if the server wasn't pay to win but had cosmetic things like costumes and mounts that gave the same stats as in game items? The goodwill of those who can pay will keep the server up or it'll have to close and everyone will have to go with pay to win servers.

Stupid idea really
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Simple fix for that ingame = NO STATUS on costumes and on Itemmall = STATUS they want to look like those go ahead buy them they dont want to simple quit server.Now to the next problem keeping them from quiting.

Old   #20

every server is p2w and everyone which will be wiped out up I am being closed off through ynk, therefore I am coming sceptically up to every new server :P
Old   #21

I recommend trying BWG for those looking for a server to roll on. Boss drops are good for pvp, crafting system is Artisans and Craftman only no insurgents nor Eudromes (could change), balancing is a work in progress no Heroics so far (Heroic Aura), max lvl is 110, twins nerfed to half stats so Boss drops are the highest stat, lvling is easy can be 110 in minimum 1 day.
Old   #22

Quote:
It's risky but what if the server wasn't pay to win but had cosmetic things like costumes and mounts that gave the same stats as in game items? The goodwill of those who can pay will keep the server up or it'll have to close and everyone will have to go with pay to win servers.

Stupid idea really
pay to win and pay to easyplay is different bro.
Idk how they think when the server put IM then called p2w server.
since all items on IM is tradeable then that cant to be called pay2win cause non donaturs also can get IM stuff, but yeah they not buying it from npc but from donaturs. thats how economic growth up.

ppl with less time to play that can't farm/craft all times then they can sold IM to get crones. build up they chars and they just need to lvling.
also ppl with more times to play, they didn't to donate. go farm/craft, get crones as much as they can and buy the IM stuff since the items is tradeable.

when some items from IM is untradeable, I can say thats the p2w server cause theres no way for non-donaturs to get that items except spend money to the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
I recommend trying BWG for those looking for a server to roll on. Boss drops are good for pvp, crafting system is Artisans and Craftman only no insurgents nor Eudromes (could change), balancing is a work in progress no Heroics so far (Heroic Aura), max lvl is 110, twins nerfed to half stats so Boss drops are the highest stat, lvling is easy can be 110 in minimum 1 day.
110 in 1 day? thats must be 24hrs full play
Old   #23

Quote:
BGW? rly? one player is using 2-3 accounts, so how many persons count is playing.
Old   #24

Quote:
triple stat drop, 30% alm scrool,elemental ring from ip ticket, first who make ele ring +15 set will win, 2 week server ppl are around with 16x stat 6x stat weapon
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
triple stat drop, 30% alm scrool,elemental ring from ip ticket, first who make ele ring +15 set will win, 2 week server ppl are around with 16x stat 6x stat weapon

Not rly our guild members Have one +15 but Artisan, This server is easy... no gap u can leveling any chars 3-4h 100+
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseno View Post
Not rly our guild members Have one +15 but Artisan, This server is easy... no gap u can leveling any chars 3-4h 100+
ye 3-4 hour u can be 100 if spend 65m for md ticket lol, there 100 ppl online 7x are on ranger gathering around, they should add more gems and gather thing
Old   #27

Quote:
But that's what players want isn't it?

Than they call the server boring.

HuninHune was correct when he said "The players don't know what they want".

Think about it, what happens when you play a game with cheats enabled? You get bored of it pretty quickly because you're left with nothing to do.
Old   #28

Quote:
But that's what players want isn't it?

Than they call the server boring.

HuninHune was correct when he said "The players don't know what they want".

Think about it, what happens when you play a game with cheats enabled? You get bored of it pretty quickly because you're left with nothing to do.
uhm i as fine with xor old patch,take out fds fix some skill and take rate low, kinda tired with this hero patch server with +15 weapon teardrops and pure atk ****
Old   #29

Quote:
uhm i as fine with xor old patch,take out fds fix some skill and take rate low, kinda tired with this hero patch server with +15 weapon teardrops and pure atk ****
I wasn't implying that you like that stuff

I'm just highlighting the fact that a lot of players are quite stupid and don't really know anything.

Some "devs" seem to think this whole thing is just one big popularity contest.
Old   #30

Quote:
I wasn't implying that you like that stuff

I'm just highlighting the fact that a lot of players are quite stupid and don't really know anything.

Some "devs" seem to think this whole thing is just one big popularity contest.
more devs just like it more high rate is meaning more ars IV abradant premium stone and thing they make some money and later 5-6 months server will die, summernight still trying fiind some decent balanced server but never come seem xD