Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shade Rohan

Discussion on Shade Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/26/2015, 15:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Rly I don't understand what the hell is going on here... It's pserver and it's good, that's all. Yet u guys throw sh*t at it like some monkeys who have nothing else to do...
Old 02/26/2015, 17:10   #32

Thats common around here, the wannabe/scriptkiddo army always goes aggro on other servers.
Old 02/26/2015, 17:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
you better go to blackhole and stay there for few hours , then when you go back to earth all of that thing will come true
hahahahhaaa
I have 2 words for you try to guess them " F & YOU" im being possitive about this im not hoping for a miracle desperately just wont be bad seeking something achieved by someone in this area wont spam the thread with more useless answers
Old 02/26/2015, 19:06   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
I have 2 words for you try to guess them " F & YOU" im being possitive about this im not hoping for a miracle desperately just wont be bad seeking something achieved by someone in this area wont spam the thread with more useless answers
mwahahaha
why so serious ?
Old 02/27/2015, 06:16   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
and F & You what could it mean can it be Fear You? mhmh leme think on more options Flip You mhmh anyone wana put more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streth View Post
Rly I don't understand what the hell is going on here... It's pserver and it's good, that's all. Yet u guys throw sh*t at it like some monkeys who have nothing else to do...
Everyone gets trash on their post (on our private server thread) they did that on others servers they did it so it's only nice we do it on theirs simple.And dont come to me with that bullshit crap it wasant them cuz there arent more then 20 people arround this forum they just switch account everyday.It's the way Rohan Comunity 2009 = 1 pserver 10000000 haters
Rohan Comunity 2015 = 10000000000 pserver 1000000000000 wanabe 10000000 as.ho...... 10000000000 fakes 10000000000 reasons for people to go on other games.
Old 02/27/2015, 08:21   #36

im playing blood war rohan and tbh it kinda looks almost exactly like theirs not sure who copied what files but im pretty sure blood war was on for a bit longer period of time..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2015, 10:47   #37

Error 403 - This site is stopped.
That was too fast
Old 02/28/2015, 11:03   #38

im about to download your client but yeah error 403 @_@
Old 02/28/2015, 16:48   #39

It is fixed now.
Old 03/01/2015, 01:42   #40

Hi Marv. I don't have anything personal against you despite the problems you caused at DG. I know you're still friendly with Darkest but, to be fair, it's stretching things a little bit by claiming links to DG due to the significant amount of changes made to the server after you left.

I know there's not much I can do about it and it's not really going to mean that much but for the sake of honesty and integrity I would appreciate it if you removed the pre-claim to DG from your opening post. No hard feelings I hope.

Edit: I would also heavily advise anyone from investing in this server if SummerNights are so heavily in favour of it. This can only mean they have already sweet-talked staff members to give them assistance in some way or there are hacks which they are able to use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2015, 11:24   #41

Hatters. SN allways get assistance and free items from every staff member :O
Oh wait, for 4 weeks or idk how long we are playing we still can't do Tsb or some of bosses, because we got assistance and gear and talismans allready, and WHOLE guild is pro geared. Wondering what went wrong with that assistance, that we can't fight 2 (True geared) polish guilds.
We are just advertising and playing it because bored and nothing else on spot. When rohan 0.2 opens i'll move there, because i belive in some ppl that are hard working on it. So noone is try hard, donating from SN on SR, but just want waste time with friends (waiting on R2).
Old 03/01/2015, 11:26   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Edit: I would also heavily advise anyone from investing in this server if SummerNights are so heavily in favour of it. This can only mean they have already sweet-talked staff members to give them assistance in some way or there are hacks which they are able to use.
Hey man i got really sick of you, who the hell are you lol? Why you always act like you know me or my guild? You was never inside my guild and you was never my kos, i dont know what the hell is wrong with ya, but honestly i know you only from forums? I dont even know what was your characters in xor rohan/urohan/dg? Why you keep pretend like you know me your whole life LOL? I have many unknown fans around rohan cominity, but you lol you always talking for me or my guild like you know me pretty well tho you never speaked/fighted/ally with me? Do you even play rohan? How you know me so well if i dont know you? Seriosly please stop trying, you arent factor me since i dont even know you, i just heard somewhere you had guardian in irohan and thats all
Old 03/01/2015, 12:08   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
As much as you may hate them, this one is a pure bullshit.
Old 03/01/2015, 14:00   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Hey man i got really sick of you, who the hell are you lol? Why you always act like you know me or my guild? You was never inside my guild and you was never my kos, i dont know what the hell is wrong with ya, but honestly i know you only from forums? I dont even know what was your characters in xor rohan/urohan/dg? Why you keep pretend like you know me your whole life LOL? I have many unknown fans around rohan cominity, but you lol you always talking for me or my guild like you know me pretty well tho you never speaked/fighted/ally with me? Do you even play rohan? How you know me so well if i dont know you? Seriosly please stop trying, you arent factor me since i dont even know you, i just heard somewhere you had guardian in irohan and thats all
Not to be rude but since he was a gm on many servers like i was there's a database called RohanStat witch can tell even if you dropped or whispered someone and what msg you whispered to that person GM's Admins and other staff members with access to it dont need to know you personaly they can just check your ingame activity and they will know more about you then you can imagine.

No hard feelings just answering your question.
Old 03/01/2015, 15:19   #45

Dreto best GM, giving free items to players xD. Wondering if they used it for u, oh wait they did since u are GM of faill selvers nyan tousend.