Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shade Rohan

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Oh SummerNights is on Shade... Who are you guys even fighting on that server ?
There is 2 other guilds, waiting some other ppl to come, tho they probably not interested cuz no free OP items there. .

Old   #62

Quote:
Oh SummerNights is on Shade... Who are you guys even fighting on that server ?
Tell me who to fight? Some random guild named Brotherhood or who? Almoust every top guild from past is gone only SummerNights and germans are left

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Tell me who to fight? Some random guild named Brotherhood or who? Almoust every top guild from past is gone only SummerNights and germans are left
Think hes saying stop hiding on dead servers and avoiding all the players that will actually fight you.
Doesnt matter if its BWG , or Ren ,go find the fight you want if you think its so "dead" and stop acting tough.

I await your quote of this post with some random bullshit excuses as you always spew, or better yet I'll be attacked by 10 of your bultard family members lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Think hes saying stop hiding on dead servers and avoiding all the players that will actually fight you.
Doesnt matter if its BWG , or Ren ,go find the fight you want if you think its so "dead" and stop acting tough.

I await your quote of this post with some random bullshit excuses as you always spew, or better yet I'll be attacked by 10 of your bultard family members lol.
We arent joining BWG cuz want server wich last more than 2 weeks sir and i got friends wich play BWG atm, they just told me there isnt big challenge o.o Im not hiding sir, i can rape u on every server

Old   #65

BWG is pointless cuz some tard items and skills (not to mention who is GM lol, know to much about his giving free items)

Older kinda version of rohan still better! Better play Pve than bad corrupted server sir.
Old   #66

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeline View Post
BWG is pointless cuz some tard items and skills (not to mention who is GM lol, know to much about his giving free items)

Older kinda version of rohan still better! Better play Pve than bad corrupted server sir.
Big Mouth for someone who got no Proof
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
We arent joining BWG cuz want server wich last more than 2 weeks sir and i got friends wich play BWG atm, they just told me there isnt big challenge o.o Im not hiding sir, i can rape u on every server
Oh sorry we here on staff dont actually play our servers so no you wont "rape me" on any server.
From what Ive seen if theres no challenge then why is 1 guild just smashing the **** out of the other 7 guilds on the server and its pretty much a afk tsb for them?
again I await your excuses.
Old   #68

fck Bloodwar , goodjob Marvetick , but add another link for download , MEGA just sucks.

I'm gonna fck u Abso.
Old   #69

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post

That's actually what i meant word for word lol.

And @ Abso's comment about "random" brotherhood. You know me "Pein" and you know my guild "Brotherhood" you just clearly linked the two with limited information... So how is my guild just another random ?

And i wasn't really calling you out in a fight or anything, just haven't seen u guys in forever... most of my guys quit bwg because the pvp is too short. No offence to the server, the content is awesome and there is ZERO lag, bugs, etc. But just not my taste in pvp ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeline View Post

No offence buddy, you're entitled to say what u want. But on a forum like this.. No Screenshots.. No Case.

Although 1stKinky does have some nasty ass members.. But they're always online.. Just check the website, you'll see.. Whether they're farming or bossing..

I still think that if u make pvp last MUCH longer and give players a better armor curve instead of pop scrolls, use ward, get full buffed and try to go farm glacial, the server would have tons more people..

10 second pvp isn't really pvp and 5k armor taking 300 damage from mobs kinda blows
Old   #70

Shadez is Regular rohan with a npc...

Crone rate sucks
Forging rate is horrible
Refine rate is horible...
Like you wonder why you have like 10 players online lol
Old   #71

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiNSANE1990x View Post
Shadez is Regular rohan with a npc...

Crone rate sucks
Forging rate is horrible
Refine rate is horible...
Like you wonder why you have like 10 players online lol
lol i like this guy xD
Those 10 are prolly abso and his guild haha
Old   #72

Quote:
lol i like this guy xD
Those 10 are prolly abso and his guild haha
lol we never got 10 ppl on guild, we arent random guild like brotherfood who barking around too much like you
Old   #73

I agree with all of you. All of your servers suck hard.
Old   #74

Best server out there is a local server (wana fight invite 5-10 friends and fight) wana do some shady stuff then go ahead do it
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Best server out there is a local server (wana fight invite 5-10 friends and fight) wana do some shady stuff then go ahead do it
unfortunately noone will share files to build up local server atm.