Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Shade Rohan

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 643
Received Thanks: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvetick View Post
Sorien doesnt work. Iframe is used by domain provider.
My friend, I'm going to show you that it works.



oziel235 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 566
Received Thanks: 46
better closed it now , before ppl playing so hard because exp rates so noob then you close the server after we has lvl 110 .
why ppl like fast exp ?
because they has no need to give all they have just for a game that will closed soon .
and 1 more , without new hero skill . don't dreamin you can get player .
just close it now before your mom get suicide because you steal her money for pay dedicated server .


ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
better closed it now , before ppl playing so hard because exp rates so noob then you close the server after we has lvl 110 .
why ppl like fast exp ?
because they has no need to give all they have just for a game that will closed soon .
and 1 more , without new hero skill . don't dreamin you can get player .
just close it now before your mom get suicide because you steal her money for pay dedicated server .
Have u ever played any other than 100x exp 200x drop server?
radekslu is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Noobs playing only servers that u get free max gear and u just have to run around and pvp thats why most of the good pservers are empty because kids cant even get max level..


Ahorio is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 566
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Noobs playing only servers that u get free max gear and u just have to run around and pvp thats why most of the good pservers are empty because kids cant even get max level..
can you say like this when you has play on that "mature" server and spend some money for donation then they closed the server ?
oh i forget , you has dead on that time because you has spend all you momma's money to donate on the server and then you just jump from your 21th floor apartement for cheap suicide .
hahahaha really cool
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
can you say like this when you has play on that "mature" server and spend some money for donation then they closed the server ?
oh i forget , you has dead on that time because you has spend all you momma's money to donate on the server and then you just jump from your 21th floor apartement for cheap suicide .
hahahaha really cool
It's up for 2 months, so ur theory of 2 week server is... fail?
radekslu is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 566
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
It's up for 2 months, so ur theory of 2 week server is... fail?
2 month 20 player online
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 46
Implementing 115 level & new hero skills
Implementing new class : Halfing
if these 2 things are true thats awesine yet for the halfing class i doubt u will achieve that anytime soon im not aware of ur skills or so but im guessing so gl with the server its nicely done
looking forward an advanced pserver for a while now might be this one haha
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 566
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Implementing 115 level & new hero skills
Implementing new class : Halfing
if these 2 things are true thats awesine yet for the halfing class i doubt u will achieve that anytime soon im not aware of ur skills or so but im guessing so gl with the server its nicely done
looking forward an advanced pserver for a while now might be this one haha
you better go to blackhole and stay there for few hours , then when you go back to earth all of that thing will come true
hahahahhaaa
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
u better go play Blood War Gaming XAXAXAX
Dumb kids go back to ur mouse holes and dont show up again.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
2 month 20 player online
A little more
radekslu is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
u better go play Blood War Gaming XAXAXAX
Dumb kids go back to ur mouse holes and dont show up again.
Whats wrong with showing an example of a set. No one ever said those stats were actual stats that are on the sets lol.
IncognitoOne is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Whats wrong with showing an example of a set. No one ever said those stats were actual stats that are on the sets lol.
Never though u'll became rohan staff, you suck at playing rohan and you don't know **** about it. Why would some1 get you inside his team?
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 196
Received Thanks: 20
@Moderator : Please clean up this thread.
Marvetick is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 566
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvetick View Post
@Moderator : Please clean up this thread.
aw poor seller trying to scam again
now he try to sell antihack , everybody has antihack right now dude
wooow , you call your big fat modmommy to clean your room after you masturbating on it ?
hahahahaaa


ammadpurba is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.