Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Private Server for play?

Discussion on Any Private Server for play? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/07/2015, 13:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
since they are claiming they are like xor system as they says!!!

here

Old 01/08/2015, 21:04   #32

elite*gold: 110
It looks horrible.. Just my opinion

So far all the rohan servers that are up right now have a population of less than 100...
Old 01/08/2015, 21:10   #33

Looks like a typical joke server put together by some bin trolls.

The only thing that made Xor what it was is the fact it was the only pserver out at the time and the high population it had because of that. If you relaunched Xor as it was, it would bomb.
Old 01/08/2015, 23:27   #34

[code]COMSPEC="C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe"
DOCUMENT_ROOT="C:/xampp/htdocs"
GATEWAY_INTERFACE="CGI/1.1"
HTTP_ACCEPT="text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8"
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING="gzip, deflate, sdch"
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE="en,ro;q=0.8"
HTTP_CONNECTION="keep-alive"
HTTP_COOKIE="PHPSESSID=ap86hj2m95tggfs1atd6f4hsh4"
HTTP_DNT="1"
HTTP_HOST="login-server.no-ip.info"
HTTP_USER_AGENT="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36"
MIBDIRS="C:/xampp/php/extras/mibs"
MYSQL_HOME="\xampp\mysql\bin"
OPENSSL_CONF="C:/xampp/apache/bin/openssl.cnf"
PATH="C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\Sy stem32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\ v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Prog ram Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\"
PATHEXT=".COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.W SF;.WSH;.MSC"
PHPRC="\xampp\php"
PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR="\xampp\php"
QUERY_STRING=""
REMOTE_ADDR=BATMAN
REMOTE_PORT="12940"
REQUEST_METHOD="GET"
REQUEST_URI="index.php"
SCRIPT_FILENAME="C:/xampp/index.php"
SCRIPT_NAME="/index.php"
SERVER_ADDR="192.184.8.76"
SERVER_ADMIN="postmaster@localhost"
SERVER_NAME="login-server.no-ip.info"
SERVER_PORT="80"
SERVER_PROTOCOL="HTTP/1.1"
SERVER_SIGNATURE="<address>Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at login-server.no-ip.info Port 80</address>\n"
SERVER_SOFTWARE="Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1"
SYSTEMROOT="C:\Windows"
TMP="\xampp\tmp"
WINDIR="C:\Windows"[code]
Old 01/09/2015, 00:38   #35

That`s sad xD
Old 01/09/2015, 14:39   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Looks like a typical joke server put together by some bin trolls.

The only thing that made Xor what it was is the fact it was the only pserver out at the time and the high population it had because of that. If you relaunched Xor as it was, it would bomb.
if some1 relaunched xor with antihack and fix something will be best server again, hero patch just ruin game every1 trying make "balanced" server with hero patch but no1 trying use old client like xor

no hero skill
no gold trophy no hero token
no mage melee ranged scrool
no ench attack
no attack in any ring
max costume 20 all stat hat 10 stat
no insurgent
max craft ring at +10
boss drop ring all stat max 90 stat and less
fix some skill for savage zerk warlock

there u have good balanced server where vit wizard can tank and where priest without obli dont die in less 10 sec
Old 01/09/2015, 17:12   #37

Sounds Like rohan 2.0 ( not up yet)
Old 01/09/2015, 18:37   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajroma View Post
if some1 relaunched xor with antihack and fix something will be best server again, hero patch just ruin game every1 trying make "balanced" server with hero patch but no1 trying use old client like xor

[snipped]

there u have good balanced server where vit wizard can tank and where priest without obli dont die in less 10 sec
Slightly rose tinted glasses me thinks because there were other forms of cheating at XOR that gave ppl a competitive advantage. Unfortunately, Rohan is flawed/exploitable and is likely to always be on any server, deal with it.
Old 01/09/2015, 20:10   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
Slightly rose tinted glasses me thinks because there were other forms of cheating at XOR that gave ppl a competitive advantage. Unfortunately, Rohan is flawed/exploitable and is likely to always be on any server, deal with it.
GM CURROPT SIR!

There's nothing wrong with the Hero content, it's just that no-one up to now has taken the time (or has the skills) to balance it all as well as making the content worthwhile. There are servers incoming which will hopefully address that.
Old 01/09/2015, 21:46   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
GM CURROPT SIR!

There's nothing wrong with the Hero content, it's just that no-one up to now has taken the time (or has the skills) to balance it all as well as making the content worthwhile. There are servers incoming which will hopefully address that.
Not arguing with you Ish but I wasn't referring to any form of staff corruption (pserver or any offical ones). Players cheated plain & simple (omitting details), always have, always will in any game (gut feel though, Rohan just seems worst).

No objections to Hero stuff. Rohan though has been unbalanced in various ways for some time. Time will tell if it gets addressed.

Cheers
Old 01/10/2015, 04:48   #41

I thought that's what you were referring to They did have a bad time with staff though. I had to deal with 2 staff members while I was there (while players were pointing the finger at me lol) and there were at least 2 more after I left. Speed hacking was rife and uncontrollable, +80% of them being indos (true story) then not long before I left the forge hacks started.

And yeah I only think the hate towards Hero is because it's never really been fixed properly and by default the non-Hero stuff is generally a bit more balanced. Rohan 2.0 should have balance but I'm not sure players will like the direction of the server (just my opinion).
Old 01/13/2015, 23:12   #42

elite*gold: 110
So.. any populated servers online where people could download, log in and have some fun ?
Old 01/13/2015, 23:50   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
So.. any populated servers online where people could download, log in and have some fun ?
Why don't you ask to join the R2.0 closed beta?

I actually mean it seriously. The devs may not like your pre-determined opinions but at the same time if they let you in and you go into it with a negative opinion, you might come out with a positive one. It's also good to get a wide range of opinions even if it's not something you enjoy.
Old 01/14/2015, 00:28   #44

Can I join the beta testing?
Old 01/14/2015, 00:52   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Can I join the beta testing?
You would have to ask the R2 guys. I don't know what their website is and I don't think they openly advertise their server on here because of advertising rules.