Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any Private Server for play?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Can you link it here? BWG's FB page is down.
I also made a new acc on BW's site and it works, but my old one does not work. Were accs deleted?

Old   #17

We changed from CBT Phase 1 to CBT Phase 2 (Press the download button on main website and download Patcher) it should work after you put it on client. (You still NEED the client from website or the client from CBT Phase 1)

Old   #18

I would advise you to read the eula any problem you have with our players and stuff like that you are obligated into deleting the game from your pc.By the law of japan specifyed on our Eula.
Old   #19

Between a level 85 and a level 93, that kind of difference in damage can not be legit, especially if he was using Fixation. He'd have to go full vit and use a level 1 mace with the other guy using ward, for him to hit 25 with Fixation. Something here is fishy unless fatfuckers is exaggerating.

My problem is that the base exp rate is to low. You have all of those exp multipliers like scrolls and stuff, but it's still ****. Killing 100 mobs at level 85 gets you what, like 5 exp? It will get even slower at 95, then at 100-110 it will be ridiculously slow. You shouldn't need Wrath of Ohn + Lv7 Destroy to level up at a decent pace.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Like it should be on , 1st january has passed LEL
not sure where anybody announced that they would open on Jan 1. they said they will start cvt on Jan 1.

and they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
There won't be a Rohan 2.0
says who? they are in cbt right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
My problem is that the base exp rate is to low. You have all of those exp multipliers like scrolls and stuff, but it's still crap. Killing 100 mobs at level 85 gets you what, like 5 exp? It will get even slower at 95, then at 100-110 it will be ridiculously slow. You shouldn't need Wrath of Ohn + Lv7 Destroy to level up at a decent pace.
nothing wrong with that as long as it is faster than offical.
Old   #21

There's another problem. Those 4 Abyss accs that you get have a set bonus of +200 Attack... DON'T DO THAT!!! This leads to Templars and Attack classes being OP. I've explained it before, but it looks like I have to do it again.:

Str Guard with 4 51s SDV vs Dex Guard with 4 51s SDV= fair.
Str Guard with Abyss set vs Dex Guard with Abyss set= not fair; the Str Guard has an advantage. Why?

The +200 Attack is giving the Str Guard 200 more pure Melee attack, this is enough to make him go from hitting 350 to 500, and from 500 during CS to 800 during CS. The Dex Guardian is STILL doing minimum damage, and his critical hits are NOT getting stronger, this is unbalanced. Please, take away ALL + Attack from the game for the sake of pvp class balance. Don't end up like Renaissance Rohan.
Old   #22

Exp is one of those things that will never be perfect for everyone.

However what I will say is why are devs still applying flat multipliers to the exp that mobs give and not changing the exp requirements?

It's not so much the exp that's at fault but the exponential increase in exp requirement for each level that needs adjusting. Simply applying multipliers to mob exp makes things a mess at lower levels but keeps the exponential increase the same.

Come on devs get your maths caps on

Having said that, altering exp requirements on a server that's already started perhaps isn't a great idea
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #23

well, they are still in cbt so it can be done without too much pain. It is changing that stuff after you open the doors to obt and release it gets dicey to do. Your veteran players get in a snit and rage when the noobs have an easier time leveling than they did. but most understand if you are doing it in cbt because everybody expects major strangeness and updates in cbt.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Keep talking ***** , everyone knows your server is a complete ****.I spammed that ***** that this **** is corrupted and that she has something more than the normal players she was liek "idc".The reason you have 40 players online means that your server is failing hard , but ofc I haven't seen more corrupted people than dreto and rito lel.I give your server max a month then it's going down.And once Rohan 2.0 open HAHAHA I'd like to see you have any players on your **** corrupted **** you call a server.
P.S Please tell me , how am I bad when we have the same gear she is just 8 levels bigger than me and I am hiting her 25 with fixation and she is hiting me 2k? lol.No really , explain to me how is that possible.Also I saw her soloing 4 people. GG wp , corrupted unprotected piece of **** server nuff said.
Idk how to tell you, but I'm not playing BloodWar, lol. Didn't even enter it Oo. Your theory is failing hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
says who? they are in cbt right now.
3rd January time passes tick-tock.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
3rd January time passes tick-tock.
not sure why someone on BWG staff is trolling Rohan 2, but in answer to you

1. They have never said they were OPENING Jan 1. They said they were starting CBT on Jan 1.

2. Check their forums and they have announced cbt has started on Jan 1. Just as they promised.

3. Do you know what cbt is? being on bwg staff i would expect you should since they have never left cbt, though they seem to think that allowing anybody to play during later cbt stages is a good thing. their server, their decision. Did bwg allow just anyone to play their server during the 3rd or 4th day of cbt? I can answer that gfor you --- No. it was over a month before they allowed anybody to log into their game.

BWG did cbt for over a month and they still are in cbt since they have never announced OPEN beta testing. How many months of cbt is that now?

so again, what is your point? yeah, it is Jan 3 (Jan 4 now). so what? do us all a favor and stop trolling other servers and look after your own backyard sir. bwg and rohan 2 have never been competing that I can see. both have totally different ideas on how a server should work. nor is rohan 2 staff trolling bwg by mutual agreement.

just as an fyi: I am not on rohan 2 staff. I also have a bwg acct as both rito and dreto know since i've already chatted with them both ingame.
Old   #26

Quote:

1. They have never said they were OPENING Jan 1. They said they were starting CBT on Jan 1.

2. Check their forums and they have announced cbt has started on Jan 1. Just as they promised.

3. Do you know what cbt is? being on bwg staff i would expect you should since they have never left cbt, though they seem to think that allowing anybody to play during later cbt stages is a good thing. their server, their decision. Did bwg allow just anyone to play their server during the 3rd or 4th day of cbt? I can answer that gfor you --- No. it was over a month before they allowed anybody to log into their game.

BWG did cbt for over a month and they still are in cbt since they have never announced OPEN beta testing. How many months of cbt is that now?

so again, what is your point? yeah, it is Jan 3 (Jan 4 now). so what? do us all a favor and stop trolling other servers and look after your own backyard sir. bwg and rohan 2 have never been competing that I can see. both have totally different ideas on how a server should work. nor is rohan 2 staff trolling bwg by mutual agreement.

just as an fyi: I am not on rohan 2 staff. I also have a bwg acct as both rito and dreto know since i've already chatted with them both ingame.
You keep saying you're not on rohan 2.0 team, yet instantly when you see someone saying something about their server, you start ragging. Why don't you make us a favor and just shut up.IT's people like you who like to troll on forums in response to other troll posts that keep usefull topics alive.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

He once was in the rohan 2.0 thread. He's still a good friend of eveyone in the r2 team. However, his points are all valid, xHaiBai is trolling for some reason with idiotic arguements. Its his full right to defend a server and friends against idiots. He would aswell defend BWG if some indo comes around, im sure of.

As of CBT. Let me expand it for you, CLOSED beta! Yes we started closed beta on 1 Jan, like announced. We will have this CLOSED beta running for a couple of weeks to get stuff tested. This will include wipes and new players being invited. After that we will go into OPEN beta. OPEN beta is where everyone can join. Just to get the semantic correct for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
You keep saying you're not on rohan 2.0 team, yet instantly when you see someone saying something about their server, you start ragging. Why don't you make us a favor and just shut up.IT's people like you who like to troll on forums in response to other troll posts that keep usefull topics alive.
you obviously have issues with me that go beyond anything I have to say about the rohan 2 or any other server.

i've sent you a pm regarding this. we can discuss those issues at length there.
Old   #29

Quote:

You must be really sick if you actually bothered typing that much. Let's make it clear, I wasn't some officially hired member of BWG staff. I just offered myself to help them, and my services with them stopped on 15 December. I didn't play their server or anything related to them since then. I'm not defending them, lol. Stop being so butthurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
He once was in the rohan 2.0 thread. He's still a good friend of eveyone in the r2 team. However, his points are all valid, xHaiBai is trolling for some reason with idiotic arguements. Its his full right to defend a server and friends against idiots. He would aswell defend BWG if some indo comes around, im sure of.

As of CBT. Let me expand it for you, CLOSED beta! Yes we started closed beta on 1 Jan, like announced. We will have this CLOSED beta running for a couple of weeks to get stuff tested. This will include wipes and new players being invited. After that we will go into OPEN beta. OPEN beta is where everyone can join. Just to get the semantic correct for you.
Defending a server and friends , lol. Imo , absolutely all servers are completely shit. Nobody here deserves ''defending'' from anyone, tbh. About my idiotic statements, I have reasons to think why Rohan 2.0 won't be different at all from the others, but I'll just keep my mouth shut and let you find by yourself why. Eitherway, good luck.
Old   #30

Thats your opinion. You are free to think whatever you like. I for myself believe in pie.

Thanks
1 User