Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWarGaming Thread

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Anyway the similarity might cause some confusions.

Old   #62

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
xD they are BloodWars we are Blood War Gaming so i guess they dont even know why we have Gaming on our name
+ they are not bawlers like us !

...Just going to throw this in because i feel like it..

*cough* likes on your page is steadily increasing sir *cough*

Old   #63

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Our Website & Forum is Online !

About our Haters, the Server is Online for Alpha Testers

Old   #64

I downloaded from ur Direct Host in the mid night then i woke up and i see it is finished but when i extract it it have errors. also i see that the files was around 1.6GB and it has some missing files. help me.

Old   #65

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannava27 View Post
I downloaded from ur Direct Host in the mid night then i woke up and i see it is finished but when i extract it it have errors. also i see that the files was around 1.6GB and it has some missing files. help me.
We was Delete the Download Client.
Since People was Download it & Connect to Server, since there are only Alpha Tester allowed.

Current Size of the Patcher is 2.25GB
Old   #66

So I need to download again?
Old   #67

Going to start advertising the forum now ^_^

Brb <3

Btw Riko.. Just a little reminder to keep it simple and keep it what the players want..

Rohan 2.0 is doing MAJOR game changing stuff that no one wants... not me or any of my Community members anyway..

So just a little tip. Keep damage low and not too much Inflation.. i like the max % being 55% and max scrolls being 20% and max rings not going to have any attack force.. That's just like the old days... i guarantee your server is going to be PACKED if you keep it simple.

Please Note : this post was not to be offensive to Rohan 2.0 in any way.. It was a post about Blood-War-Gaming on Blood-War-Gaming's forum thread and i believe since i've read every piece of **** I've signed.. I'm well within my rights ^_^

Just as a gentle reminder.. Good luck to all, but this server seems more my taste :-)
Hope it stays up a long long time ^_^
Old   #68

Giving what players want never works out and trust me i say that from my own experience with pservers it will never work if you do what most people want so for that 1 of the things ive learned from others pservers Darkgamerz Vision Rohan / RenRohan do what you think it's best if you can make a server you can mostly do it with success.Not that i defend any server out there it's just a matter of thinking nad ive come to know what it feels like when you do what people want and after 1 week it fails they blame you saying it was your dooing not theirs so you become the black sheep atleast if you do what you think there's a little chance it will be the right thing :P
Old   #69

I understand with what you're saying.. But i'll say 1 thing that i think you may agree on.
Brotherhood has been on every private server since Tempest shut down.. Chinese, Korean, english.... Old and new.. All servers failed because people kept asking for stuff and like a good mommy, the devs gave them everything all at once and it just overpowered the game.
Ion Rohan stayed open for a long time because they steadily gave players game content.. I think that was the server that stayed open for the longest.. apart from Xor.
so i do agree that given the players everything they want is a bad idea.. But i do believe that if you keep it simple and slowly add new content every couple months or so.. No one will complain..

People's main reason for complaining is when 1 guild or set of people get ''OP'' and run around 3 hitting and 4 hitting other players... That's when just start the see a server loosing population.. and honestly there is nothing u can do to stop it.. Once the devs mess up by making players allowed to get ''op'' its all over..

Once players can reach a certain level in rohan, they will.. Then it'll be all over because everyone else won't bother trying.. I've seen that in EVERY private server that came out..

1 set of people got over powered and the rest slowly quit..

if you guys can name 1 server that didn't fail for that reason.. I'll give u a thumbs up :-D

come on.. take my bet <3

u get cookies !
Old   #70

Heavy Rohan (Everyone was happy there same gear same power :P )
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Heavy Rohan (Everyone was happy there same gear same power :P )
Ok sir.. Take my cookies.. Brotherhood has not played that one.

...grrrr he took my cookies

Forums coming along very nicely i must say !
Gotta love a group of hardworking people who cooperate
Old   #72

Nice to see a server that isn't reinventing the wheel and just wants to create a fixed and playable Rohan instead of having major delusions of grandeur about being some kind of uber game developer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #73

Theres allways a place for people that know what they do on our team
Old   #74

Haha thanks for the offer but I think I'm done with Rohan, for the time being at least
Old   #75

dude u quit ur team idk for what reason but u rly should stay profesional and stop being ******* by shittalking about them.... I remember u quit before too, so maybe it is your fking fault man

Closed Thread