Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWarGaming Thread

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Balance is an ongoing thing in Rohan. You close one OP route or exploit, someone finds another.

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Balance is an ongoing thing in Rohan. You close one OP route or exploit, someone finds another.
The truth has been spoken

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg this was awesome... i love this guy hahahahhah
you guys already cleared that up so i won't bother.. but lol this was funny..
He instantly assumed the worst hahah..
*thumbs up*
This server is very balanced, they have been testing none stop.. However if changes need to be made that will increase overall player happy-ness and the server admins / developers agree... It will be so ^_^
i'm glad my post amused you though *bows*. I'll try and keep the funnies a-coming just for you

from past experience with the earlier bwg servers these guys made I do approach any server they are putting out with as glass-half-empty view.

i really do hope these guys have learned from past mistakes and have picked up the art of balancing a game. but honestly, I dont expect to see any rohan server truly balanced.
Old   #139

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterbaby View Post
i'm glad my post amused you though *bows*. I'll try and keep the funnies a-coming just for you

from past experience with the earlier bwg servers these guys made I do approach any server they are putting out with as glass-half-empty view.

i really do hope these guys have learned from past mistakes and have picked up the art of balancing a game. but honestly, I dont expect to see any rohan server truly balanced.
Never played BWG before, however so far the server looks really good :-D

My main happy point was the 55% Max and 20% Scrolls.
Gotta hate iRohan's influence.. 70% Max and 30% scrolls.

Oh and of course.. Heroic power. worst hero skill ever..
iRohan -> lvl 99 vs 110.. ( 1 and 1/2 hits maybe )
BWG lvl 99 vs 110 ( should be fun to watch )

These guys have done a lot and have shown us screenshots on facebook and Forums.. It looks really good so far :-D
i believe they've taken pretty much everything into consideration.. But as ish said.. Rohan P.Servers are a work in progress.. Close a door, 2 windows are found.

Quote:

LOL sorry, i didn't mean to sound like a douche...
It's just i recently woke up and while drinking water.. I watched how quickly your comment escalated from #Calm to #War-Zone.. i literally spat some water out on my keyboard QQ

Old   #140

Well someone arround this forum or on my friend list had an crazy idea to add wings to rohan as in open an item get the wings so since i made the patch 1.0.1 and waiting for testers to finish report i said let's try that crazy idea and see how it works and i kind did ...

Putting it on server is still up for discussion so if you guys want it we will make a copy of every wing there in the game and add it.

PS:Special thx to Ishtaria for sharing the info on how gem files work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #141

Wings are always good
Old   #142

Hehe if want the files msg me il send them to you.

Best part is if you try to wear an armor like E.Bedron that allready has wings the old wings are gone the newones stay untill you take off armor then they reset :P
Old   #143

That's really cool. I thought they'd stack on top of each other. Good job
Old   #144

Wow, just wow.
Wings? Me likey likey. Also could you add some more beards to humans and some more mask to dhans/dekans? Would be great.
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
Wow, just wow.
Wings? Me likey likey. Also could you add some more beards to humans and some more mask to dhans/dekans? Would be great.
That would probably take a lot of work (although Dreto might be able to do it). It would be a case of finding the time to get it done really.

What would be easier (although it's not exactly perfect) is to use the hat accessory slot to change hairstyles so you could have big elf hair on a human or the twin half-elf tails on a dark elf
Old   #146

how the wings equipped? costume? earrings/glasses? hat?
Old   #147

make one big *** wings pls the little ones looks kinda funny but I'd rly like to see big wings like height of the body, would look awesome
Old   #148

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
how the wings equipped? costume? earrings/glasses? hat?
+1

I'd like to know the same thing..

Also, what was the black wing in the bottom left of the inventory.. the one you ''didn't'' try on ?

Stats to OP or does it just look dumb :-P
Old   #149

I'm guessing it's the hat slot.
Old   #150

thinking it would have a costume page slot to make it go away when you flip to armor ion rohan had badass winged costumes does this server have them too? if you wear wings as a hat what happens if you have those wings on and put on a winged costume at the same time?

Closed Thread