Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Rohan Storyline

Discussion on Request Rohan Storyline within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request Rohan Storyline

I was woandering if anyone here is willing to help me build an unique storyline for each class on rohan (Im willing to offer the files at the end if you want them) And by storyline i mean 10 15 quests with unique requirements and rewards.Like a long chain quest for each class that people could enjoy making and not getting borred after making 1 2 quests.

If so leave me a msg and il talk more to you.
Old 10/09/2014, 23:01   #2

Hmm that's need some brief thoughts I love the R5 quest story, sadly no one read the quests. People now a days even skip the cut-scenes. Anyway you can just make something really good if it involve some interaction with NPC (like killing beside) or at-least patrols which will be really neat and new.
Old 10/10/2014, 03:59   #3

Well i can make it so that people read the new quest cuz if they dont read them they will have no idea what to do :P and yes i can make quests like r5 one kill then go talk to npc then get reward then another quest another activity i just need ideas what to kill where to place/hide npc's arround maps etc.
Old 10/10/2014, 23:19   #4

If you want to help ... I am prepared!
Old 10/11/2014, 00:59   #5

Im open to all kind of ideas and if you are asking me to give away how i make quests il not give it away that's for sure what il give away is the files allready changed and edited.
Old 10/19/2014, 21:30   #6

elite*gold: 110
You're creating your own private server too ?

i got tons of ideas about story lines lol

On this forum alone I've seen like 8 private servers go up and fail.

Just a tip.. ask on the forum what people want, then make to suit ^_^
Old 10/20/2014, 02:28   #7

About making my own server will see for now was just a personal chalange to see if i can make a storyline in rohan since noone uses the quest's anymore.
Old 10/20/2014, 18:22   #8

I agree I'm still waiting for other feed backs, since this is also a nice developing quest project. Hmm you want to look like standalone RPG game drets? Lv 1 to 30 solo quest is good as well but try to look blade and soul hopely it will give you some good idea, but need cinematic story line just only a suggestion. Hmmm. First it will start in training camp then the path he choose like a warrior's way ,knight's symbol, an elf love story, dark elf revenge, a dragons tale, story of a gutsy ninja, lone ranger,

Then plot settings, on each char might have different sequence to much work in NPC's involvement arch rivals for each characters and opposite, love triangle or companionship.

So each characters you will show their different personalities. Bully, kind, generous, outsmart, leadership,
Faithfully, no man is an island. Best of all world domination an evil one. Must have chain story of events and historical back ground, you need to research who wrote this game and might you will get awesome
Rohan untold histories.

If you can make in quest to ask yes or no question and a mind puzzle question it will lead the char if he will success on that story or not and a delightful reward can get on that finishing story quest. For me story will I suggest to end they will meet all in one piece to defeat the final boss.

Well I only free up my imagination in the air just giving a suggestions .