Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe / Item creation service.

Discussion on Dupe / Item creation service. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Dupe / Item creation service.

Anyone need anything duped on any of the servers apart from Global (playrohan.com) Let me know and make a offer.

I can do on rohan ph, Etc.

But refuse to do on global.

Can also teach how to do it on other servers apart from global like PH etc (how to bypass gameguard)

Make offers via Western union as i dont have a paypal , Will provide proof i can do it if needed.
Old 08/26/2013, 14:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
iRohan patched it ...
Old 08/26/2013, 15:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
iRohan patched it ...
And where do you see me offering it for irohan? Derp.

I made a fair bit of bank from irohan before they patched it ^.^
Old 08/26/2013, 16:16   #4

Quote:
Anyone need anything duped on any of the servers apart from Global (playrohan.com) Let me know and make a offer.

Can also teach how to do it on other servers apart from global like PH etc (how to bypass gameguard)

Make offers via Western union as i dont have a paypal , Will provide proof i can do it if needed.
Derp.
Old 08/27/2013, 00:14   #5

Quote:
Derp.
And thats me saying im doing it... ?
Old 08/21/2014, 17:36   #6

Quote:
iRohan patched it ...

May be really outdated. But it works on Irohan :P I found a way around it days after this topic.
Old 08/21/2014, 17:57   #7

It's people like you who spoil the game for everyone just to line your own pockets. You're scum and nothing but a common thief.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/21/2014, 18:24   #8

I am not in the place to say this, For real sir? you want to money for hack? better to go find some real job, Stop being a pain in their ***..

peace
Old 08/21/2014, 19:18   #9

First of all the op is a noob, he have 0 proof about what he saying.
Old 08/22/2014, 00:25   #10

Although I dont condone this **** at all, you have to admit at least he's smart enough to try to make a dollar off something many people dont know how to do.
Old 08/22/2014, 11:23   #11

Ikd about proof , i mean, I have seen him hack like a dumbass ***** he is .... but for real , thats just ruining the game , and thats why we don't have legit servers and iRohan is empty and ****** as ****.
Old 08/22/2014, 12:56   #12

even if he does hax u cant blame him for the empty servers ynk nuked servers with fail updates and moves
Old 08/26/2014, 11:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post

Send message ur Skype.Thanks
Old 08/27/2014, 19:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Ikd about proof , i mean, I have seen him hack like a dumbass ***** he is .... but for real , thats just ruining the game , and thats why we don't have legit servers and iRohan is empty and ****** as ****.
One.. Who are you.. You joined this month and have 6 posts?

Two.. I've already stated I'm not releasing it. So be grateful. Just telling people to not loose hope.