Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

> Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread <

Discussion on > Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread < within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/17/2014, 08:17   #181

elite*gold: 0
gate server connect failed 3002

please help and thank you for your attention[
Old 11/23/2014, 08:15   #182

NEW ROHWN PRIVATE SERVER CHECK IT OUT!!!
Old 11/23/2014, 12:10   #183

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
NEW ROHWN PRIVATE SERVER CHECK IT OUT!!!
Awesome Server!
Old 12/03/2014, 04:27   #184

how to change tamir's weapon and armor enhancement success rate? thanks
Old 12/04/2014, 15:55   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobisuke View Post
how to change tamir's weapon and armor enhancement success rate? thanks
exp.bin >>> change REINFORCERATE
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2014, 03:33   #186

oh, thanks dude
Old 12/05/2014, 06:32   #187

o.o change your name forum name to Noobbita =/
Old 12/06/2014, 08:59   #188

About fix teleport in game NPC Upper and Lower with fix?

i create new portal with type "portal_GJ2F01" ... more not teleport any idea to fix?
Old 12/08/2014, 17:09   #189

Hi i am looking for a high rate Rohan server can you suggest any servers?
Old 12/08/2014, 18:16   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
About fix teleport in game NPC Upper and Lower with fix?

i create new portal with type "portal_GJ2F01" ... more not teleport any idea to fix?
I tried all the ways I could think of a long time ago and it just doesn't want to work. There's something missing in the mapserver. There's no fix for it as far as I know.

To be honest there really is no point in having upper/lower in the game as it's just the epitome of grindfest - and everything we should be trying to get Rohan away from!
Old 12/09/2014, 01:03   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant2010 View Post
The main thing I see that needs balancing in regards to PvP in general is making all stats stuff either very rare or non existant. No class should be able to hit hard AND take a beating for example. Therefore having VIT on an accessory as well as your primary stat should be a no go.

Same goes for DEX, Agi dhans need to become decently hard to hit again. So I'd be making all my accessories (boss drops etc) one primary stat, and one lower, secondary stat, that doesn't help much (like a temp ring would be 80 INT - 50 PSY - 100 Magic Attack.. but no vit)

Most P.Servers I've played on have some form of all stat stuff, or at least VIT on every accessory, which makes templars hit 10k plus AND reach 60k HP. Or dhans with insane damage and 60k HP.

On the same theme, dual stat weapons is another thing I'd be considering looking at too.

Just some of my thoughts.
The problem is pure attack on equipment. Things with +x Attack should not exist. It makes classes based on attack force hit too hard, like str dhans. The problem is that Stat point-based classes, like Psyche Wizards and Dex Guards, don't get a benefit from them. A Str Guard with 51's vs a Dex Guard with 4 51s is a fair fight. a Str Guard with 4 50 All Stat rings with 150 Melee Attack on each ring, is not. Why Not?
The Str Guardian will go from dealing 500s to 800s easily, but the Dex Guardian will continue to do minimum damage. There isn't even a need for pure attack on accessories, costumes, or talismans. You get enough from your WEAPON, reinforcement, and mastery buffs.
Old 12/09/2014, 01:14   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I tried all the ways I could think of a long time ago and it just doesn't want to work. There's something missing in the mapserver. There's no fix for it as far as I know.

To be honest there really is no point in having upper/lower in the game as it's just the epitome of grindfest - and everything we should be trying to get Rohan away from!
Ok... I go check..
and about the mobs in the ground in GrattUnderground? What is the solution?
Old 12/09/2014, 08:10   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
The problem is pure attack on equipment. Things with +x Attack should not exist. It makes classes based on attack force hit too hard, like str dhans. The problem is that Stat point-based classes, like Psyche Wizards and Dex Guards, don't get a benefit from them. A Str Guard with 51's vs a Dex Guard with 4 51s is a fair fight. a Str Guard with 4 50 All Stat rings with 150 Melee Attack on each ring, is not. Why Not?
The Str Guardian will go from dealing 500s to 800s easily, but the Dex Guardian will continue to do minimum damage. There isn't even a need for pure attack on accessories, costumes, or talismans. You get enough from your WEAPON, reinforcement, and mastery buffs.
You might want to check out the + stat only version of the game I'm creating right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Ok... I go check..
and about the mobs in the ground in GrattUnderground? What is the solution?
To be honest there is nothing in upper/lower worth using. Even the mobs are just reskins of head collectors etc.

What you need to remember is that even though players might want upper/lower, they are forcing themselves into a soulless grind to gain levels as quickly as possible. It doesn't engage them in the game at all and they will suffer from boredom much quicker than they normally would.

As a dev you need to look at making changes to other parts of the map to compensate. There are plenty of areas that can be improved with different mob levels, higher mob density and new bosses and mini-bosses. If you do this right, they won't even "want" upper/lower
Old 12/09/2014, 21:10   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You might want to check out the + stat only version of the game I'm creating right now

To be honest there is nothing in upper/lower worth using. Even the mobs are just reskins of head collectors etc.

What you need to remember is that even though players might want upper/lower, they are forcing themselves into a soulless grind to gain levels as quickly as possible. It doesn't engage them in the game at all and they will suffer from boredom much quicker than they normally would.

As a dev you need to look at making changes to other parts of the map to compensate. There are plenty of areas that can be improved with different mob levels, higher mob density and new bosses and mini-bosses. If you do this right, they won't even "want" upper/lower

I think you got confused?. The mobs around the boss Ruler are bug. in gratt waterway
Old 12/09/2014, 21:37   #195

the ruler is in gratt waterway. different than gratt underground. grat underground only good for leveling and farming. not much worth putting it in if you can make good farming and level spots on the other maps.