Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

> Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread <

Reply
 
Old   #181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
gate server connect failed 3002

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

please help and thank you for your attention[



iwan_23 is offline  
Old   #182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
NEW ROHWN PRIVATE SERVER CHECK IT OUT!!!


whisker15 is offline  
Old   #183

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
NEW ROHWN PRIVATE SERVER CHECK IT OUT!!!
Awesome Server!
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
how to change tamir's weapon and armor enhancement success rate? thanks


Noobisuke is offline  
Old   #185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobisuke View Post
how to change tamir's weapon and armor enhancement success rate? thanks
exp.bin >>> change REINFORCERATE
PGamerz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
oh, thanks dude
Noobisuke is offline  
Old   #187
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 12
o.o change your name forum name to Noobbita =/
maroki is offline  
Old   #188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 650
Received Thanks: 206
About fix teleport in game NPC Upper and Lower with fix?

i create new portal with type "portal_GJ2F01" ... more not teleport any idea to fix?
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi i am looking for a high rate Rohan server can you suggest any servers?
insektah is offline  
Old   #190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
About fix teleport in game NPC Upper and Lower with fix?

i create new portal with type "portal_GJ2F01" ... more not teleport any idea to fix?
I tried all the ways I could think of a long time ago and it just doesn't want to work. There's something missing in the mapserver. There's no fix for it as far as I know.

To be honest there really is no point in having upper/lower in the game as it's just the epitome of grindfest - and everything we should be trying to get Rohan away from!
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #191
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant2010 View Post
The main thing I see that needs balancing in regards to PvP in general is making all stats stuff either very rare or non existant. No class should be able to hit hard AND take a beating for example. Therefore having VIT on an accessory as well as your primary stat should be a no go.

Same goes for DEX, Agi dhans need to become decently hard to hit again. So I'd be making all my accessories (boss drops etc) one primary stat, and one lower, secondary stat, that doesn't help much (like a temp ring would be 80 INT - 50 PSY - 100 Magic Attack.. but no vit)

Most P.Servers I've played on have some form of all stat stuff, or at least VIT on every accessory, which makes templars hit 10k plus AND reach 60k HP. Or dhans with insane damage and 60k HP.

On the same theme, dual stat weapons is another thing I'd be considering looking at too.

Just some of my thoughts.
The problem is pure attack on equipment. Things with +x Attack should not exist. It makes classes based on attack force hit too hard, like str dhans. The problem is that Stat point-based classes, like Psyche Wizards and Dex Guards, don't get a benefit from them. A Str Guard with 51's vs a Dex Guard with 4 51s is a fair fight. a Str Guard with 4 50 All Stat rings with 150 Melee Attack on each ring, is not. Why Not?
The Str Guardian will go from dealing 500s to 800s easily, but the Dex Guardian will continue to do minimum damage. There isn't even a need for pure attack on accessories, costumes, or talismans. You get enough from your WEAPON, reinforcement, and mastery buffs.
Glixxer is offline  
Old   #192
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 650
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I tried all the ways I could think of a long time ago and it just doesn't want to work. There's something missing in the mapserver. There's no fix for it as far as I know.

To be honest there really is no point in having upper/lower in the game as it's just the epitome of grindfest - and everything we should be trying to get Rohan away from!
Ok... I go check..
and about the mobs in the ground in GrattUnderground? What is the solution?
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #193
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
The problem is pure attack on equipment. Things with +x Attack should not exist. It makes classes based on attack force hit too hard, like str dhans. The problem is that Stat point-based classes, like Psyche Wizards and Dex Guards, don't get a benefit from them. A Str Guard with 51's vs a Dex Guard with 4 51s is a fair fight. a Str Guard with 4 50 All Stat rings with 150 Melee Attack on each ring, is not. Why Not?
The Str Guardian will go from dealing 500s to 800s easily, but the Dex Guardian will continue to do minimum damage. There isn't even a need for pure attack on accessories, costumes, or talismans. You get enough from your WEAPON, reinforcement, and mastery buffs.
You might want to check out the + stat only version of the game I'm creating right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Ok... I go check..
and about the mobs in the ground in GrattUnderground? What is the solution?
To be honest there is nothing in upper/lower worth using. Even the mobs are just reskins of head collectors etc.

What you need to remember is that even though players might want upper/lower, they are forcing themselves into a soulless grind to gain levels as quickly as possible. It doesn't engage them in the game at all and they will suffer from boredom much quicker than they normally would.

As a dev you need to look at making changes to other parts of the map to compensate. There are plenty of areas that can be improved with different mob levels, higher mob density and new bosses and mini-bosses. If you do this right, they won't even "want" upper/lower
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 650
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You might want to check out the + stat only version of the game I'm creating right now



To be honest there is nothing in upper/lower worth using. Even the mobs are just reskins of head collectors etc.

What you need to remember is that even though players might want upper/lower, they are forcing themselves into a soulless grind to gain levels as quickly as possible. It doesn't engage them in the game at all and they will suffer from boredom much quicker than they normally would.

As a dev you need to look at making changes to other parts of the map to compensate. There are plenty of areas that can be improved with different mob levels, higher mob density and new bosses and mini-bosses. If you do this right, they won't even "want" upper/lower

I think you got confused?. The mobs around the boss Ruler are bug. in gratt waterway
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 8
the ruler is in gratt waterway. different than gratt underground. grat underground only good for leveling and farming. not much worth putting it in if you can make good farming and level spots on the other maps.


gotwood is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Allgemeiner Thread für Rohan | Main Rohan Thread
Deutsch Da ein bisschen Ordnung von Nöten ist,erstelle ich dieses Thema. Hier könnt ihr über alles reden,was mit Rohan zu tun hat ohne das ihr...
0 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.