Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

> Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread <

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by achanation View Post
how to edit items in npc talgath ?
Edit the itemmall.bin on your data folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyghter View Post
I want to edit the model of some weapons to look different in game and i think i need a bleeder or somthing like that .
you need gem extractor, hex editor, photoshop

how to edit mapID.exe in hex editor? please help or just give me a hint, thanks

Old   #137

Open the hex editor then open the mapserver file?

Without reverse engineering at least parts of it first, there is nothing you can edit in the mapserver with "just" a hex editor.

You're getting in much deeper than your own capabilities allow.

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvz002 View Post
how to edit mapID.exe in hex editor? please help or just give me a hint, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
Open the hex editor then open the mapserver file?

Without reverse engineering at least parts of it first, there is nothing you can edit in the mapserver with "just" a hex editor.

You're getting in much deeper than your own capabilities allow.
Jesus, don't tell him that Milo!

kelvz002 go ahead and use 010 editor to edit the hex code. Don't worry if you don't know exactly what it is you are editing. Edit it anyway! What could you possibly hurt?

(One more fool trying to run a Rohan private server without having a clue what they are doing bites the dust!)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #139

Had some spare time today and decided to see what can i do from Global's Launcher appearance and implement that to my own launcher. Currently working with FTP server. Still working on updating the interface , bars and etc.
Once its finished i will publish it here ! I'll try to keep the configuration simple

- Interactive Interface.
- Server Updateable Interface /Data/
- Real Time Download Bars with - Current Download and Overall Download Progress
- Up to 3 servers to be configed
- Server Status & Date Time info
- Repair Launcher Added
- Check for updates/server status
- Auto Update/Patch Check
- New Warrning Message style added
- Button Hover Style Change

Here are some basic SS:
1. epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies!
2. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images!
3. epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR!
4. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #140

Did you have a question you needed an answer for? Why you advertising your stuff here? I'm sure your launcher is the best thing since sliced bread but marketing it belongs in the market forum friend.
Old   #141

Since when Releasing equals advertising ? Just to clarify i am not selling that i will release that to public so every1 can have access to it ! People please i strongly recommend you to first READ the actual post you intent to reply to !
This thread is to help/answer people who have any questions or need any help. I will provide this launcher FOR FREE. To help other people who need it. Next time READ , UNDERSTAND and then POST a reply !

Thank you !
Old   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
Had some spare time today and decided to see what can i do from Global's Launcher appearance and implement that to my own launcher. Currently working with FTP server. Still working on updating the interface , bars and etc.
Once its finished i will publish it here ! I'll try to keep the configuration simple

- Interactive Interface.
- Server Updateable Interface /Data/
- Real Time Download Bars with - Current Download and Overall Download Progress
- Up to 3 servers to be configed
- Server Status & Date Time info
- Repair Launcher Added
- Check for updates/server status
- Auto Update/Patch Check
- New Warrning Message style added
- Button Hover Style Change

Here are some basic SS:
1. epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies!
2. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images!
3. epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR!
4. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images!
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
Since when Releasing equals advertising ? (1) Just to clarify i am not selling that i will release that to public so every1 can have access to it ! People please i strongly recommend you to first READ the actual post you intent to reply to !
This thread is to help/answer people who have any questions or need any help. (2) I will provide this launcher FOR FREE. To help other people who need it. (3) Next time READ , UNDERSTAND and then POST a reply !

Thank you !
(1) You are not releasing this. You are working on it. Again why post it in a Q&A thread rather than make one of your own for the purpose?
(2) Doesn't say anywhere in that post that you are giving it away for free. If that is the case, make a thread and post it up.
(3) I have read your post - even copied it here. It looks like every other post you make to advertise the work you are doing on cloning irohan's web stuff. Why do you post those if not to sell them? I have yet to see you give away anything for free.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you, in fact I kinda like you taking initiative to do this stuff. I also have no issue with a little free enterprise. But seriously, putting this kind of thing in a Q & A thread, simply because it is pinned, isn't cool. You aren't asking a question or answering one sir. You are promoting your stuff, plain and simple.

That kind of thing really needs its own thread if you are intending to give it away. And if you want to sell stuff (again, nothing wrong with that at all!), the threads should go to the marketing forums.

(Tip: there is no reason you can't put links to those threads in your posts & sig to get folks to look at them )
Old   #143

can anyone help me with the themepark map? i cant see any objects on that map.. can someone give any idea how to fix it or give some missing file for it?? thanks
Old   #144

Considering most servers dont even care to include it on a server, no.

I'm sure its a simple task to fix though.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Considering most servers dont even care to include it on a server, no.

I'm sure its a simple task to fix though.
Ok, thanks for your help then and have a nice day
Old   #146

Question: Is therea way to somehow refresh Certain Character (or its inventory) while in-game. For Example while you move/drop/sell items from your inventory, they dissapear or reapear depending on your actions. I assume that the MapUsa does this , along with DBserver communication, but lets hear what you think !
Old   #147

As long as you can inform the client that a drop/pickup happened, you're set.

You can achieve that with a hook or a proxy like application.
Funny thing is that if you know how to inform the client that the user picked up a packet you can use it to discredit a server.

How would things go if, let's say, i inform the client that i picked up a dagger with impossible stats, i do a screenshot and post it online.

So yeah, bottom line : You can do it only if you have the required skills.
Old   #148

Yes that was what i had in mind. You can easily "forge" a response packet, or even send such to the map usa.
And not even for pickup. You can send "forged" 5179 packet to inform the Map that you forged (lets say split dager) some item and Map will gladly send a response packet to you with the result.
Old   #149

Hi, i've lost my stored procedure script auto change job when changing character. and i can't find it here. anyone can share stored procedure script? thanks

#Solved thanks.
Old   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevParanoid View Post
Hi, i've lost my stored procedure script auto change job when changing character. and i can't find it here. anyone can share stored procedure script? thanks

#Solved thanks.
Thats Like Litteraly Adding +1 to the correct line in the script.

Thanks
1 User